Get matched with top excavators in Memphis, TN
There are 9 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Memphis
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of MemphisPlumber had to run a sewer clean out to find root cause of problem. Once this was finished he found a bad blockage in line and one break in line next to foundation. He was very professional and kept us informed of problem and cost all the way while trying to resolve the problem. I had previously paid 3 different plumbers to fix problem and it still was not fixed. This resulted in a huge problem at my property and caused my home owner insurance to be involved. I selected Mr Rooter off Angie’s list cause I had heard about it and because of Angie’s list I felt I could trust the company. It cost more than I wanted to pay out of pocket but I believe the end results will be my reward. Mr Rooter found the root cause, performed the sewer clean out install, ran a camera through the line, got a mitigation company to perform the dry out and gave me information to have the water damage the plumbing issue caused fixed
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of MemphisThey did a fabulous job! I highly recommend them! They are very prompt! They also don't charge off hour or weekend fees, which is nice.
- Solo Landscapepatrick was great; a little pricey,but he really did a great job. He had to grind 6 tree stump,remove a patio/walkway; level the yard and sod the yard with zoysia. He also planted several hedges ;provided 3 yards of compost and mulch. Patrick is very professional,and surely knows his stuff. I would recommend Solo Landscaping to all my friend
- American Standard Foundation RepairI can't say enough good things about dealing with Wesley, Jestin, Jay, Louie, and company! Responsive, professional, prompt, and conscientious! They did the majority of the work in 2 days, and were very aware of the fact that rain was expected and stayed late to get the work complete before storms hit. They really went the extra mile for me, and I so appreciate the quality of work and professionalism. I highly recommend this company to do this type of work and would use them again and again! A smooth transaction from start to finish
- American Standard Foundation RepairWe requested an estimate and Jae arrived on time and gave us a price for fixing our foundation. He was very knowledgeable and willing to work the repair around our schedules. A date was scheduled for the repair but bad weather forced them to come a day early. We were given advance notice that they would be coming early. On the first day of work, when deep holes were being dug by hand beneath the foundation, one of the workers accidentally cut our phone line. We notified Jae of the problem and he had one of his people come out a few hours later to fix the problem. The front porch cement replacement was also done on the first day. One of Jae's people also showed us how and where to place the gutter drainage pipes. The first phase of the repair was finished after a rain delay of one day. The second phase of the repair included the installation of four more piers and also the replacement of cracked mortar in the exterior brick work. The workers came on time and were finished in two days
- Wigginton Concrete & EnterpriseMr. Wigginton is the best. On time, finished a day early, clean job site, professional crew and a very competitive price among the 4 bids I received. Furnished a written estimate via email, brought a contract to the first day of work explaining the process and when payment was expected... Driveway looks great
- Conway ServicesFrom the initial contact with Brenda on Sunday to Charles that afternoon and of course the hard work of Anthony and Ben we were pleased with their work. A big job. They excavated a yard that was only 1 year old and helped me pull sod out of the dirt pile. They did not waiver but helped me safely take pictures to document what lurked 6 feet down where our homes sewer line connected to the service line from the main line. I should say did not connect. Both Jason G., supervisor with Conway and the code enforcement officer, Mr. Woods observed the incorrect installation from when the home originated. That is under investigation as to how that occurred and passed inspection. The problem was a result of the incorrect original installation that left pipes open to whatever would wash into them and grow or leak out etc. debris, roots trash etc will take the path of least resistance. With no true connection to the service line this pipe was a conduit for whatever. Conway, once again to our rescue, corrected the problem. They did it professionally, with hard work, in a timely manner and put up with me. Ben was concerned about getting our yard back as best he could, or should I say dirt. They kept everything safe and as clean as possible. On my request they left me the part of the pipe that was the culprit so my husband could view it. A big thanks to Charles, Anthony, Ben, Jason, Mgr.Don who even made a part delivery, and to their safety inspector. Conway has corrected other problems for us that many had attempted but not been able to do HVAC, etc. They have an A++ in our books. Say what you will but you get what you pay for. You can pay less, get less and have to do it all over again, or you can have Conway do it right the first time for you! If you want it done right and they will stand behind their work, call Conway Services! No this is not a paid review but a true review for a well deserving company. Thanks again. Review for the original installer will appear on their Angie's list
- East Shelby Pool Removal and DemolitionVery pleased with the quality of service and ease of doing business with Jeff Walters Construction. They were very quick in the total removal of my pool and associated peripheral equipment. Brought all the necessary equipment to do the work needed including re sodding the yard. Cleaned up after the job was done, no complaints only praise for a job well done. Thanks Jef
- East Shelby Pool Removal and DemolitionJeff and his crew did an amazing job. The yard looks so nice you can't tells there was ever a pool there.
- Wigginton Concrete & EnterpriseGreat! As a retired contractor, I am very particular. I was very impressed from beginning to end! Eugene was very professional. Alway came when he said he would arrive and always performed well. Great communication and excellent crew! He was able to adapt when any unforeseen issue arose and solve them as required! He even worked on weekends because of weather delays! several of my neighbors are planning on using him because he did such a GREAT job
Last update on January 8, 2020
Excavators in Memphis
We provide small tree and brush service ( cut them down), yard cleanup ( haul off junk and debris), and interior demolition.
"I was very satisfied with the service. I would use them again and refer them to my friend. They did a very good and excellent work. They were really good in communicating and kept me updated. They were always on time and very friendly. Nicole was the sweetest person I've ever met. They cleaned up after the work.
American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..
"Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommended!
Taylors Janitorial & Building Maintenance, LLC provides you with courteous, efficient, and adaptable service. Our professional staff members have been trained to use the most current and best green cleaning methods and practices and have developed a critical eye for detail. Taylors Janitorial & Business Maintenance, LLC has over 30 years of experience and a A+ rating with the BBB, we stand behind our work, with every client and account we seek to build on our reputation for quality
"They did an awesome job and was very professional. I would highly recommend this company. They were also very detailed and explain what chemical they used and how it would work on the area it was used."
At Traditional we are fully aware of what an inconvenience mishaps and unexpected plumbing issues can be. We will work with your schedule to make sure whatever the issue, we get you taken care of in a timely fashion.
"All of the work was done in the same day. Nothing that they have done has had any problems with it. Our water heater works really well, and I don t think I could have asked for a better company to install it for us."
We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Call us for Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Drain Pipe Installation, Gas Leak Repair, Sewer Cleaning, Water Coolers and Softeners
"Fantastic ! Responded quickly, Very professional , fair competitive pricing, great job! Will definitely call on this. Business in the future and would recommend him to others. It is rare to find someone who is fair, competent and cares about doing things the right way!"
We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today
"They were very friendly and did a great job trimming two trees in my back yard. They were on time and showed when I was told. I would definitely recommend this business and will hire them again when needed "
Over 20 years of experience. Gene is on most projects from start to finish. No job is too big or too small. We are offering 10% off for new customers 25% off for decorative concrete. We accept checks as payment.
"Mr. Wigginton is the best. On time, finished a day early, clean job site, professional crew and a very competitive price among the 4 bids I received. Furnished a written estimate via email, brought a contract to the first day of work explaining the process and when payment was expected... Driveway looks great.
Cimarron construction offers serval in house services such as dirt construction, concrete residential & commercial, and pool installation
For fast, exceptional service for your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call now: 901-443-1870! Conway Services has been a trusted source of home comfort throughout the Mid-South since 1990. In 2010, Conway Services joined the ARS®/Rescue Rooter® network and became part of one of the leading air conditioning and heating companies in the nation. As Memphis and Mid-South residents are well aware, the weather is cold in the winter and hot and very humid in the summers. Fortunately, customers ..
"Brayden was on time and polite. He explained the service and asked if we had questions. He completed the work and documented the results, explaining along the way. He suggested needed repairs and was able to do them right away, which makes it nice not to have to schedule a future visit. A colleague delivered a needed part so the service could be completed. We appreciate Conway’s service. Thank you!
See all 9 highly rated companies in MemphisJoin Angi now
Find excavators in
- Hickory Hill,
- Olive Branch,
- Horn Lake,
- West Memphis,
excavators in Memphis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Albert Cook Plumbing Co2101 Central Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- CULPEPPER PLUMBING INC5073 MACON RD
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTION4613 Partridge Ct
Memphis, Tennessee 38141
- Landscape Works Inc2562 Sam Cooper Blvd
Memphis, Tennessee 38112
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Memphis5702 Summer Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Premier Plumbing and Mechanical Inc5341 Pleasant View Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Pyramid Lawn and Landscape, LLCPO Box 172052
Memphis, Tennessee 38187
- Taylors Janitorial and Building Maintenance, LLC6007 Raleigh Lagrange Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- The Clean-Up Man6032 Bangalore Ct
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
- TileWorks and Remodeling6269 East Stage Plaza
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Traditional Plumbing Co, Inc.2039 Fletcher Creek Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38133
- Albert Cook Plumbing Co
- DSI Waterfront Solutions10230 Hwy 70
Arlington, Tennessee 38002
- DSI Waterfront Solutions
- East Shelby Pool Removal and Demolition6695 Whippoorwill Rd.
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- East Shelby Pool Removal and Demolition
- LandWorx Unlimited64 US Way
Whiteville, Tennessee 38075
- LandWorx Unlimited
- MEMPHIS POOL SUPPLY CO INC7605 POPLAR AVE
Germantown, Tennessee 38139
- MEMPHIS POOL SUPPLY CO INC
- NATURES PATH POOL & LANDSCAPING1364 Forest Run Cv
Cordova, Tennessee 38016
- NATURES PATH POOL & LANDSCAPING
- Tim Ferguson Plumbing Air & Electric Co Inc320 Sterling St
Jackson, Tennessee 38301
- Tim Ferguson Plumbing Air & Electric Co Inc