East Shelby Pool Removal and Demolition

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

Not Licensed

I have 4 employees. We do not sub out any work. I am on the job with the guys from start to finish. We have been removing pools for 16 years and I can provide any of my customers for referrals. We give a written contract with a 12 month warranty, and we are giving a 200.00 discount for angies list members. Payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, or credit card....

Emergency Restoration Services, Inc

Professional contractor performing all types of services including but not limited to debris removal and demolition to construction from the ground up. We specialize in decks and porches.

Coldwater Waste Management

Advanced Construction of the Mid-South

Our staff is highly trained and carries a great amount of experience and professionalism to each and every job-site. Your local concrete specialist, we offer concrete pouring, repair, replacement, stamped and decorative concrete, for your home or business foundations, driveways, patios, walkways, and steps. We specialize in advanced professional services for concrete, framing, roofing, dirt-work, pool building, electrical, plumbing tile work flooring and more!

Offers by Advanced Construction of the Mid-South on Angi

06/27/2019

Dathan G.

Jeff and his crew did twice the usual work required to remove the pool from my yard since it was previously filled in without busting out the bottom. Over time, the pool area became a swamp, so the guys came in and dug out the pool, hauled away the dirt and debris that couldn't be re-used as fill, busted out the bottom of the pool, tore down the sidewalls about 24", removed a retaining wall, brought in new dirt to fill the area, graded my whole yard, and laid sod. Goodbye mosquito sanctuary! Now to the stuff that you are really interested in...My experience with Jeff and his crew was nothing short of pleasant. I found everyone in his crew was friendly, respectful, and had great work ethic. The most valuable thing, though, was the peace-of-mind I had about inviting strangers into my back yard...which was a concern of my wife's. The caliber of people that will be working at your house isn't something you'll find on your invoice, but it's definitely something I'm happy I paid for with Walter's Construction.

Description of Work
Gunite Pool Removal

08/05/2018

Randy J.

Very pleased with the quality of service and ease of doing business with Jeff Walters Construction. They were very quick in the total removal of my pool and associated peripheral equipment. Brought all the necessary equipment to do the work needed including re sodding the yard. Cleaned up after the job was done, no complaints only praise for a job well done. Thanks Jeff

Description of Work
In-ground Pool Removal

Category excavators,landscaping,pool cleaners

06/27/2017

Mary E.

If I had known the removal would have been so stress free I would have done it years ago. Jeff gave us a quote and explained the process he would use. He did exactly what he said he would do and more. All the debris was removed and when he finished the backyard looked as though there was never a pool. He even stopped by and turned the sprinkler on my new grass when he picked up his equipment. If there was a better rating I would give it to him. I deal with suppliers and companies on a daily basis, and it is rare exception that someone does a better job that advertised.

Description of Work
Fiberglass pool removal.

Category excavators,landscaping,pool cleaners

02/16/2017

Michael B.

Excellent service and company. From the quote to the actual project, the guys were awesome.

Description of Work
Pool Filled In

02/16/2017

Michael B.

From the beginning, Jeff was prompt, courteous and professional. He contacted me to schedule an onsite quote, and arrived on time. He quoted me a fair price and was able to schedule a time the following week, based on approval of a written proposal. Once that was done, we scheduled a time to complete the work. In two short days, the pool was gone, my yard was sodded, and everything was clean and as it was before the guys arrived. As he noted, he was onsite with his crew, and he was operating equipment alongside them. I was impressed with the work, with his professionalism, and with the professionalism of his crew. If you're looking for a solid group of guys, you have to look no further. I would happily recommend East Shelby to anyone.

Description of Work
I contacted Jeff to remove a pool from my enclosed backyard.

11/17/2016

Renee P.

Jeff and his crew did an amazing job. The yard looks so nice you can't tells there was ever a pool there.

Description of Work
We needed a 12' deep pool filled in and the yard graded and sodded.

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping,pool cleaners

11/14/2016

Audrey K.

Very impressed! They tore down our above ground pool, leveled the area with dirt (we asked them not to replace with sod because we're putting down a patio), and hauled away all the old equipment and debris from the pool. Jeff Walters was very helpful in our original conversation about the project. Explained options and gave several quotes depending on what work we thought we'd maybe do. They made it out to do the job a week from the first call and they worked so quickly! I believe the job only took them about 5 hours. We had the deck taken down before this part of the process by a friend, so that helped on the time it took. Arrived a little earlier than promised but that was a plus in my opinion. They cleaned up after themselves and were thorough. Very satisfied and happy to have half of our lot back to being useable space! Thanks Jeff and crew!

Description of Work
Above ground pool removal

09/03/2016

Andrew H.

Exceptional. Jeff and his crew were professional and very knowledgable. The rates were reasonable and included full pool demolition, removal, fill-in, and laying of sod across entire area. Also had all the concrete decking and old pool equipment area removed. The entire job job took 3 days. They showed up on day scheduled and it took about 2 days to demolish and fill in pool and level yard. Third day was laying of sod. Outstanding job, would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal, fill in pool.

11/09/2015

SCOTT R.

I was impressed by Jeff's professionalism and knowledge from the very beginning. He was prompt in coming out to our house for an appraisal and was very clear, upfront, and detailed regarding code related issues and what he felt would be needed in my back yard to ensure adequate drainage after the pool was gone. His quote was competitive, but to be honest not the absolute lowest. But he was so much more competent and complete in his appraisal than the other guys that I made the decision to pay the little bit extra and do not regret doing so at all. The crew came in and knocked out the work in a couple of days with efficiency and persistance. They took care of every detail - the fence, the grading, the sod, even removed a big holly bush we were sick of - and left it looking great. So glad to be rid of the money pit pool, and feel completely confident that we won't be waking up to a sinkhole in the back yard a few years down the way. Thanks Jeff and so sorry it took me so long to sing your well deserved praises.

Description of Work
Jeff and his crew broke up our pool deck and filled in our aprox. 30,000 gallon vinyl lined pool. They finished the job by grading the back yard for drainage and laying sod.

Category landscaping,pool cleaners

01/22/2015

Justin N.

Perfect. Great communication. Great price. Quick. Very nice guy. I'd highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove larger than average fiberglass pool and larger than average decks and gazebo. Graded and sodded with zoysia.

East Shelby Pool Removal and Demolition

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

6695 Whippoorwill Rd.

Olive Branch, MS 38654

We offer a wide range of services : Excavation,demolition of anything,sodding,landscaping,drainage,swells,retainer walls,removing concrete,pouring concrete,and pool fill ins.

We do not install swimming pools

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal