Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Boston, MA
There are 330 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Boston
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesBoth Rodenheiser employees were polite and courteous. They listened attentively and I was given a full explanation of work performed. Incredibly nice experience
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ElectricalExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesPlumbing work went very well. But we asked to re-silicone our shower unit and the door hardware was damaged in the process. It was action above expectations so we're not complaining, but we paid for it and are still awaiting replacement hardware to use the shower. Other than that, the work was done professionally and cheerfully. Other than the shower issue, the work was a 5
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again...
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
Plumbers in Boston
- Business Description:Boston Standard is your local, expert install & service company for all things plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling. We are a family owned and operated business that is proud to serve the Boston area and our community. Our team of technicians specialize in matching your family’s needs to the best solutions to provide maximum value and comfort in your home. Boston Standard’s team is available 24 hours per day. Our trucks are well-stocked service vehicles that can make plumbing, heating an..Recent Review:Everything went well. My condo association recommended them and from my first call to when they did the job went great. They were on the pricier side than some other quotes I received, but I don't mind since it was a hassle-free process. They called me 30 minutes before arrival, came on time, assessed the work and gave me a few options to decide what I wanted to do. And once they started they were done in an hour and cleaned up after themselves. I would hire them againMary C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *We offer 10% discount for Military and 1st Responders!*Recent Review:Poorly. I was contacted by the plumber and committed to install water heater after 2 days (Saturday). I immediately bought the water heater online from local Home Depot - On Saturday, got a text that plumber is not well so either delay or find someone else. I reached out to the plumber after more than 2 weeks to check up on his health and was told he is fine and will be there next Saturday to install. During this time Home Depot was chasing me to pick up the water heater. I waited for the plumber on Saturday, texted, left voice mails - but he never showed up. Poor professionalism.Azim N.
- Business Description:We are a small, yet well-established company specializing in residential plumbing and heating service, installs and repairs. We do not currently offer Air Conditioning service. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:A pleasure to work with, Always done rightAmanda N.
- Business Description:S Ferro Plumbing & Heating is a Locally owned & operated. We provide 24 hour On-Site Service. FREE Estimates on all work - Commercial or Residential. Fully licensed and insured to perform all your plumbing and heating needs!!!! Prefers phone calls for quicker response time.Recent Review:Responded immediately to our call for a unit without heat in Boston. Located and resolved the problem on the spot. The techs were very educated and prepared for the emergency service we required.Cabel M.
- Business Description:I have worked in the trades for over 15 years. After working with a large company for a number of years, I started my own plumbing company 4 years ago with the philosophy that customer satisfaction is the key to a successful business. I always offer free estimates. I am offering a 10% discount for first-time Angie's List customersRecent Review:I use him whenever I need plumbing done and recommend him to my friends. I recommended him this morning!THOM N.
- Business Description:United Home Solutions is a general contracting company founded by a select group of individuals with a high level of construction experience. UHS specializes in all phases of Construction and Improvements for residential and commercial customers. United’s primary goal of meeting customers' construction needs through quality work-man ship and successful relationships. United offers year round Construction services, Improvements, Remodeling, New Construction, Pre-construction services, Job site..Recent Review:My kitchen and bathroom renovations are in process. United Home Solutions was willing to step into renovations in process when the first contractor could not continue. The carpentry team is well along with installation of cabinets, trim and baseboards and will build custom shelving. The quality of the work is excellent. They worked with me to choose trim compatible with original trim in my 1860 clapboard home and it looks great! The board and plaster team closed up the remaining spaces with smooth walls. The countertop team and painter have been scheduled. These are good people to work with on a project that has endless decisions in my older home as they discuss the possibilities and know how to implement decisions reachedBarbara H.
- Business Description:Baker Elman Plumbing has now partenered with Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning to provide a wider range of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Look for us as Accurate Baker Elman. We have over 76 years of experience as full service plumbing specialists offering high-quality workmanship and we are now excited to start offering heating and air conditioning solutionsRecent Review:Dishonest company that wanted to sell me a completely new heating system on the lie that my boiler was irreparably broken. Ion came out for an emergency visit over a weekend when we had no hot water and was able to tell me the system was in bad need of a cleaning as it was overrun with soot. I paid for the emergency visit, and was grateful to have the assurance we were not in danger, but no actual work was done. Ion then no showed on the scheduled appointment time the following Monday, and I had to call the office, where it was confirmed that my visit was never added to the calendar.. I am giving 2 stars because the ladies I spoke to in the office - Kathleen and Lisa - were courteous, patient and lovely to deal with. Ion finally came out Tuesday, with one other person. He started to vaccum the boiler and quickly brought me over to show me white specks in the soot, explaining that these were "shards of metal from what has to be a broken heat exchanger" and said he will see what they find when they complete the cleaning. I gave them space to work. In about 90 minutes, the techs tried to turn on the boiler and it released smoke again. At that point, they came upstairs and told me that there was nothing else that could be done for the boiler and a complete heating system replacement was my only option. I asked if Ion was 100% sure and clarified if this was due to a cracked heat exchanger, and Ion confirmed it. Within minutes, he was measuring spaces in the wall and telling me about forced air system options and the rebates and financing I could receive from MassSave. If Ion would have followed up with the estimate that night, like he said he would, it would have been likely that I would have hired Affiliate Baker Ellman to do the work right away - that is how desperate I was to get hot water back. I am a single mom, it is COVID times and one of my children is too young for the vaccine. Ion and I talked about these factors, and he seemed sympathetic, but also quick to take advantage. Fast forward 2 days, Ion still had failed to provide any written estimates, and I had done my own research and was ready to move forward with a propane install. I called a different HVAC co and instead of just proceeding with giving me an estimate for propane install, the technician got curious about the boiler and after looking at it, confirmed that the heat exchanger was indeed intact, and that the cleaning that was done by Affiliate Baker Ellman was only partially done. The system was still filthy (pics attached) and I had paid Baker Ellman a total of $600 to date. Worse, the heat exchanger info was blatantly incorrect, because it was explained to me by the other tech that in the case of this, water would be leaking from the boiler, and Ion never even turned the water off. I tried to speak to Affiliate Baker Ellman and request a refund of the non-emergency visit, but was ultimately mansplained and talked over by the supervisor there, who basically denied that the heat exchanger info was communicated as it was, as if he was here when it happened, or a homeowner like me with no knowledge around HVAC would be able to make up a story about a heat exchanger. I am disputing the charge with my bank and have a complaint on file with the Attorney General's office. Please be careful and check in on any older folks and single moms you know - companies are talking advantage!!Maria V.
- Business Description:My name is David Aviksis and I am the owner of Mr Fix It Plumbing. I am a licensed Master Plumber and have been plumbing for over 25 years. I started working for my dad who is the founder of Mr Fix It Plumbing. While I was in school I worked with my dad during the summer and every school vacation. We worked together side by side and he taught me all there is to know about Plumbing. From working with him I learned honesty and communiction are just as important as fixing a leak. I pride myself ..Recent Review:Excellent service. Punctual, careful, businesslike.Michael M.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest, we will be out of the office from December 23rd to January 8th. We will resume regular business on January 9th, 2020. Please feel free to leave a message or request a quote and we will be in contact with you as soon as we return. Plumbing experience of over 20 years. 24 hour emergency service. All calls personally answered. Three time Super Service Award winning company. Winner of the 2013 Angie's List Best Contractor AwardRecent Review:Our water heat tank leaked. We called two plumbers and one need to wait for a week and the other required scheduling. So we called Floros. He gave us a quote after receiving the photos, and visited us on the same day. The work was done smoothly. He is knowledgeable and is helpful when we asked him about other issues in our unit. We will hire him againHan C.
- Business Description:Dan McGlone, a licensed master plumber/contractor in the state of Massachusetts, has over 35 years experience in residential and commercial plumbing throughout the City of Boston and its surrounding areas. When it comes to plumbing services, you shouldn’t use just anyone. DMG Plumbing provides experience that really matters when it comes to finding the right plumber for all your plumbing needsRecent Review:Prompt courteous parts replaced as requested however price quoted not including parts as noted was not what was charged was not informed of service charges in addition to hourly labor charges I have learned to next time ask more questions regarding pricRichard O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric78 Foundry St
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3G's Construction57 E Central St 2
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & A PLUMBINGPO Box 441310
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A A Zack Plumbing217 South St
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- A Custom CoPO Box 111
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A F Ventolieri Plumbing & Heating519 Albany St, Suite 103
- A Hohmann & Co Inc1146 Dorchester Ave
- A I RUSSELL CO INC2 OAKLAND ST
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A plus maintenance
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A Romano Co Inc66 Amelia Pl
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A. Julian Plumbing & Heating35 Kingsbury Rd
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AA Contracting7 Liberty Lane
- AA Zack Plumbing Heating & Gas Fittings LLC5 Gardner Ter
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Melville322 W 4th St N
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABACUS BUILDERS190 old colony ave
- Abacus Plumbing & Heating17 Beck Rd
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above & Beyond103 Belmont Ave
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACH Construction IncPO Box 521
- ACTION PLUMBING64 CONWELL AVE
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Energy Concepts151 - 2 SOUTHBRIDGE ST
- Advanced Energy Ltd77 Davis Ave
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Advantage III Plumbing and Heating562 Shirley St
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Drain Flow60 Lawrence Avenue
- Affordable Roofing & Siding541 Spring St.
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AFTER HOURS DRAIN SERVICEPO BOX 760
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Ahern Contracting Corp4 Eliot Street
- AICA Plumbing/HVAC Systems583 Riverside Ave
- Aidan Tierney plumbing & heating inc19 Westmoreland st
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Albert W. Chepulis23 Rock St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alewife Plumbing254 Prospect St
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Bases Covered Heating & AC1 Russell Calvin Dr
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- all kleanservices30 shore dr unit c
- All Phase Remodeling343 Main St
- All Phases Plumbing and HeatingPO Box 194
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- A & A PLUMBING