MC Plumbing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2007

205 E Brooks Ave Ste A

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

MC Plumbing has been the easy choice for homeowners for over 15 years. Our plumbers work day in and day out performing various residential and commercial plumbing services in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. We keep our service vans stocked with all the materials necessary to perform an array of plumbing services including water heaters, tankless water heaters, toilets, plumbing leak detection, faucets and fixtures and other miscellaneous plumbing parts. Our plumbers in Las Vegas are constantly ready to go for any service call. We assure the fastest and most reliable plumbing services in Clark County. Our team consists of the most professional plumbers who will show the utmost respect for your time and your home. Our technicians are all "REAL PLUMBERS" who know what to do in all aspects of plumbing. We are proud to be Award wining....

07/24/2020

Phyllis M.

The price was set and we negotiated for a couple of extra items. I was very happy discussing my issues with Miguel. He explained everything thoroughly and I had two other estimates in the same price range but Miguel was more informative and thorough. I also appreciated how clean they left my home and have recommended them to my son for new construction. Thank you again. Phyllis

Description of Work
I had a slab leak and they had to redo the hot water system. I had them do both to save future leaks in the cold water.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, drain pipe

04/27/2020

Chris H.

Repairman seemed competent, but extremely hard to understand. If we were not dealing with the pandemic, I would have not had him do the work and hired someone else.

Description of Work
Faucet repair

Category appliance repair, plumbing

02/16/2020

Julie B.

Homero was super nice and answered all my questions. I would totally use them again.

Description of Work
Replace PRV

02/14/2020

Todd J.

They came back months later because of miscommunication on both parts. I forgot they needed to come back and put a stopper in. They did come back and put in the stopper and charged me the part. I thank them.

Description of Work
Bathtub and Shower

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] sorry about the delay in parts but we are here if you need anything else

02/14/2020

Mikko M.

Technician was extremely knowledgeable and determined the problem quickly. Actual pipe repair was not needed.

Description of Work
Pipe repair inside wall

02/04/2020

Lucy C.

Homero from MC Plumbing came to our older house to fix a main-line clog, and while he was here he talked about what caused the clog, how to prevent it, and how to maintain our pipes. We also got to see inside our pipes with an endoscope he provided. Homero did a great job on the sink itself, but he also discussed options for the future and gave tips to save money on renovations. We got our sink fixed, but the contractor was also extremely informative without making us feel like he was trying to upsell services. We've used MC Plumbing for before, and we will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink clog

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

We are glad to help and are here if you ever need anything else.

09/28/2019

David W.

I contacted the company on 9/26/19 and was told a tech would arrive between 2-4 pm. The tech Homer called around 2:30 and said he would be there around 3:45. At 4:30 he still wasn't there I called the office to complain and he arrived around 4:50 to give an estimate. The toilet was leaking around the base. After discussing various repair options, we agreed that for $292 he would pickup a toilet that I would purchase online from Home Depot and install it. He also mentioned there could be an extra $89 cost if the toilet flange needed repair. The work was to be done at 1 pm the next day. His helper arrived on time with the toilet the next day, did a little preliminary work and then waited in his truck until Homer arrived at 1:45. He then removed the old toilet and told me that the flange work would now cost $145 instead of the $89 he mentioned yesterday. If I understood him correctly this was because they had to remove some tile around the flange and attach the repair piece to the concrete. The helper did some prep work for the flange then waited in his truck while Homer was gone for about another 45 minutes to get the flange. At this point he finished the install. I was happy with the finished job and believe the work was of high quality. I was not happy about the price. I think the original estimate was high enough that they didn't need to add $56 to the flange cost. There was at least an hour and a half that the helper spent just waiting outside in his truck for Homer to come back and finish the work.

Description of Work
toilet replace

09/11/2019

Robert S.

At first I was a little wary of the scheduling process for this company. I guess they recently stopped doing business on Sunday, but this is not reflected in the online scheduling site. So I was able to schedule a Sunday appointment, which was not fulfilled, and nobody contacted us. Later on Sunday, the site automatically gave me a Monday appointment, which I confirmed on the phone early Monday. The plumber showed on time on Monday (without calling or texting first, I have a feeling they may have the wrong number for me). He was very helpful and quickly found a simple reason why I did not have water pressure. The issue was resolved within minutes and he was nice enough to provide the service without charge. That is the mark of a good company which wants repeat business. I will definitely use them for future plumbing needs. I recommend this business!

Description of Work
Check low flow on new faucet after dishwasher install

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] sorry for the confusion on our schedule change. We are glad to hear that your issue was solved and we were able to help out.

07/17/2019

Dianne B.

Things went well. Scott arrived on time, was very professional, knowledgeable, and informative, The repairs were completed in a timely manner, and very well done. This is the third or fourth time I have used this company, and I'm always satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Repair leaking bathroom faucets, replace broken bathtub drain

Category plumbing

Thank you for continuing to make us your go to company for your plumbing needs. We are always here to help if you ever need anything else.

06/19/2019

Jack L.

This was the second time I have used MC Plumbing LLC. Both experiences have been the most outstanding service I have ever in my life received from a plumber. Sally who handles appointments and billing is a pleasure to deal with. She is pleasant efficient and extremely helpful. The appointment was made at about 10 AM and the technician was at my home to fix the problem by 1 PM on the dot as scheduled. The technician was Fernando. He was professional, knowledgeable and fast. He diagnosed the problem quickly, offered me valuable advice and was in and out very quickly. He was neat and clean in doing the job, and cleaned up afterwards. I would never use a different plumbing service again and would give them my highest recommendation to anyone who needs plumbing services.

Description of Work
Replace undersink garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

We are so happy that Fernando and Sally provided you with great service. Thank you for continuing to use us for your plumbing needs and taking time out of your day to leave us a review.

06/14/2019

Connie M.

Extremely well, also he drained the hot water tank and unclogged one bathroom sink. He arrived on time and worked for several hours to complete all the project. I have used MC Plumbing previously and would not think of calling anyone else. High recommend.

Description of Work
New kitchen garbage disposal and replace water pressure gauge

Category plumbing

We're glad we could provide a prompt and professional service again. We appreciate the loyalty to us. It was our pleasure to assist you with your sink and water heater. Thank you for trusting us to do a job well done. Let us know anytime we can lend a hand in the future.

05/25/2019

Josephine M.

The guy Miguel, cane to give me estimate, was telling me I need to replace several parts and is a long job , quoted me $705.00 I had spyder plumbers do the same job for $250. Without me buying any new pants, he said they were all good.

Description of Work
Install new faucet and hook up garbage disposals and water filter

Category plumbing

We thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Here at MC Plumbing we strive to be as thorough as possible on our jobs to make sure all plumbing components we work on have a long life. We will work with our technician to give more options when giving a free estimate.

04/22/2019

Len A.

Service was performed on time and efficiently. Hot water tank is two years old , originally purchased and installed by MC Plumbing. This was the the two year maintenance. Work performed was great. Will use again.

Description of Work
Replace anode rod and flush hot water tank

Category water heater repair

We appreciate your continued business with us at MC Plumbing. Hope your water heater keeps running well.

04/07/2019

Melani R.

MC Plumbing is listed under appliance repair. When I called to get my gas dryer fixed I was told hey don’t work on appliances. Perhaps Angie’s List should reclassify them where they belong so others don’t waste their time.

Description of Work
Gas dryer repair

Category appliance repair

Don't understand why the bad review. We never charged or made an appointment. We spoke on the phone and told you we did not supplied this service. I do agree Angie's should not have us on that category. We are waiting on Angie's to remove us from this category. We would appreciate if you consider removing this review. Thank you.

02/14/2019

Eileen M.

Beware of MC Plumbing--they tried to rip off an old lady, not once, but TWICE. I purchased their "deal" for $125. The deal was for "faucet installation." When the guy arrived (with no tools), he checked under the sink and said I had to replace the shut-off valve because it was "stuck." I declined to do so. When I told him I had their $125 deal, he said that was for a "standard" faucet and mine was not standard because it had a pull-down spray (my impression while shopping for the new faucet is that MOST of them now have pull-down sprays). The new price was $195!!!! I told him to leave but he called his supervisor instead who lowered the price to $155 but said I also needed to replace the shut-off valve and that would be an additional $185!!!! I hung up and kicked the other guy out. When I bought the faucet, I had asked for an estimate of what it would cost to install and was told by the proprietor (who used to be a plumber) that anything over $125 would be a rip-off. And that's what I got, a rip-off. How did this outfit ever get an A rating? I also rechecked the original deal posted on Angie's List and it said nothing about a faucet having to be "standard." To make matters worse, I still have a faucet that's unusable because it's squirting water all over the place and now I have to look for another plumber. Who can I trust when an A rating got me MC Plumbing?

Description of Work
replacement of leaking kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

I do apologize for the misunderstanding. Sorry we couldn’t come an agreement.

01/16/2019

Paula B.

I owe this company an apology for not writing this review sooner, because they were lifesavers for me. After twiddling around (and paying for) what were essentially Band-Aids to relieve my plumbing issues with another company, I called MC Plumbing and they FIXED the problem. (I kept having sewage backups; it turns out that the plumbing, as installed, was in backwards, of all things!) While this repair was costly, at least it was a repair instead of a temporary fix.

Description of Work
repair/replace plumbing under mobile home

Category plumbing

Our team at MC Plumbing thanks you for taking to write such a great review on us. We hope your are able to use your plumbing under your mobile home with no issues. Thanks again

01/14/2019

Lynn B.

Miguel was very professional and knowledgeable. He was prompt and texted to give ETA. He showed me the problem and cleared (snaked) the drain. I had 15% drain cleaning Angie's list coupon so with discount and 2% credit card charge, it was @ $160. Miguel also replaced broken garbage disposal a couple of months ago (Nov 2018) and was just as professional and knowledgeable. He shows you the problem (which I appreciate) and then shows you how everything is working afterward. Took the time to replace the piece in the sink as well as disposal. Great job and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleared slow master shower drain

Category plumbing

MC Plumbing team is here to help you. Thank you for your repeated business.

01/10/2019

Larry S.

Fernando came on the same day I called to give an estimate. He dismantled the pipe configuration to determine the problem. He did manage to fix the leaking pipe connection, however, this was a temporary fix. He explained when needed to be done and what is would cost, and arranged to come when I was available the next day. He showed up on time and completed a very successful restore of the leaking pipe assembly. As it turned out, the washers between the connected pipes were very poor, and the fix he performed replaced all of them with a much higher quality connection, along with a new pressure regulator. I'd use this company again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my plumbing input pipe.

Category plumbing

MC Plumbing team tries to get a tech out as soon as possible on all emergencies. We are glad this work out great for you. Hope to hear from you on your next plumbing needs.

12/26/2018

Terence C.

They were very prompt and professional. They explained clearly the price and what had to be done.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 faucets and replaced valve for ice maker.

Category plumbing

This was a lengthy job but we at MC Plumbing like to tackle on big or small jobs. Enjoy your new faucets.

12/07/2018

L L.

A great experience with MC Plumbing. Called the day after Thanksgiving and although another company was called first they just weren't to happy to be working. So I called MC and the guy on the phone had that glad you called attitude, so cancelled the appt with the first company and had MC come out the following day. The service was on time, clean, quick and exactly what was quoted. Highly recommend and I will be using MC Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak under the guest bathroom sink.

Category plumbing

I'm glad we could help, its our pleasure even in the holiday season. Call us for any of your plumbing needs.

11/15/2018

Dennis H.

Found no leak in the tank. Recommended another company to investigate underground pipes.

Description of Work
Septic system inspection for leak, cracked pipe etc.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business.

11/13/2018

Marion C.

Expectantly well. Best repairman ever. Punctuality was great and his advice was well beyond expected. Thank "Angel List" for such business on its list.

Description of Work
Repair Water Softener.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Wow thanks for the great review, sound like the knowledge our technicians was up to par. All those classes do pay off. ;) Thanks again.

11/06/2018

James P.

They didn't listen to what I had to say prior to them giving me a quote and then when they gave me a quote it was ridiculously high

Description of Work
Replace faucet cartridges

Category plumbing

Thank you for the chance to give you a FREE estimate. We understand if the price does not fit your budget to get the problem fixed.

11/01/2018

Deborah W.

Sloppy work, I had to literally beg to get the job finished. 2 days without hot water was no big deal to them. The plumber constantly told me to make an appointment to have work finished. I foolishly did not sign a contract up front. They didn't offer one and my final cost was higher than quoted. No one checked the plumbers work so I pray it was correct . After all, we all make mistakes. This company is poorly run.

Description of Work
Repiped water lines

Category plumbing

Hello, This is not a job we did. Please contact me as soon as possible. We do not have any in formation on this job. This is not how MC Plumbing works. Please contact me personally I’m am the owner of the company. 702-341-5719

11/01/2018

Anne E.

The service was excellent. Everything was done very well. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
Old dishwasher removed and new one installed.

Category plumbing

We are glad to work with you again thank you for the review.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Pure Water Technologies

Here at Pure Water Technologies, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the salt free water treatment and tankless water heating systems. As a full-service plumbing company we committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water heaters, REPIPES, wate softeners, filtration systems, broken drains & sewers cleaning, garbage disposals, faucets, sinks, remodels, back-flow prevention, appliances installed leak detection, gas lines.