Want to build a backyard water feature, such as outdoor water fountains, garden ponds or a water wall? Consider these outdoor water features to add tranquility.
Get matched with top fountain installers in Austin, TX
There are 20 highly-rated local fountain installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fountains Reviews in Austin
- Revive & ThriveI previously used Revive & Thrive when I had a problem with my sprinkler system. Since I had such a great experience with them, of course I called about the new problem. Once again Kyle was quick to respond and quick to take care of the problem. You couldn't ask for better service and at a very reasonable rate. You can't go wrong with this company. This is my previous review: I discovered a leak in my irrigation system that was significant enough that I turned the water off to the house. The next morning I got the name Revive & Thrive from another satisfied customer on Nextdoor with Kyle as the contact person. I called, he answered and he was able to come over between another job to evaluate the situation. He called to let me know when he was on his way. He then gave me an approximate time he could return for the repair. Again he called when he was on his way. It was late afternoon when he arrived and he stayed until dark to ensure everything was repaired. Kyle was personable and professional. I don't think you could ask for a better experience. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone that needs his services. Oh, did I fail to mention the price was very reasonable
- Outdoor Makeover & Living SpacesNavid was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was prompt, professional and always fair. He has an amazing crew of workers and stone masons who are the best in the business. They worked tirelessly to complete our job, treated our property as is it was their own, and did a very nice job of cleaning up before they left. Our yard was in desperate need of help. We had a general idea of what we'd like to accomplish in our makeover, but it was Navid's vision and deep knowledge of plants and design that turned our yard into a complete oasis, beyond our expectations. Navid recommended the perfect mix of sod, shrubs and flowers for our conditions, which includes a great deal of shade. They built a waterfall in our backyard that looks and sounds so natural, it rivals any we have found in the wild. We spent a great deal of time enjoying the waterfall from our beautiful new stone patio. Outdoor Makeover has exceeded our expectations and has transformed our backyard into our newest getaway. Thank you, Navid and crew
- Paul's Lawn & Landscape LLCPaul was responsive to my ideas and offered good solutions to the challenges. Easy to work with and anxious to please. He was quick to respond to all communications. Very dependable, knowledgeable and experienced! I'm looking forward to an ongoing service relationship.
- The Remodel ProGrant was in and out for about 4 days and got everything done on the punch list. We were very satisfied with everything.
- Artistic Landscape CreationsThis project really started out a few years ago when we had collected a number of large granite and other rocks and wanted to make some sort of fountain out of them. Not knowing exactly how to build it, we only got as far as piling them up to settle in what we thought was a suitable spot. We did get around to building an additional patio area under our trees located to provide a nice view of the fountain when we finally finished it. We also decided we wanted to do some landscaping, including building a fire pit big enough to roast a pig (!!). After years with no progress on the fountain and landscaping, we decided to hire a professional to finish it off. Enter Ken Taylor of Artistic Landscape Creations. True to his company name, Ken came in with an artistic eye. First off, he showed us that if we moved our water feature back into the corner rather than have it in the middle, it would provide better access to the various areas of the yard, as well as provide a better "view" to those areas. He suggested that rather than have the water simply gush up between the rocks that we have the water flow out of a decorative pot. He also augmented our collection of rocks with others to make a three tier waterfall that disappeared into a shallow pool with river stones and pebbles. Around it, he put plants and a large sitting rock. making it look like we had our own private spring and oasis. Next he turned his attention to the stonework. He extended the curve of our existing patio by five feet and took out our old pave stone area under the trees (that we call the "outdoor cafe"), replacing it with a permanent concrete foundation that extended out to the area that he installed a firepit. Over all of these areas he laid a beautiful red colorado sandstone that he sealed with a natural finish. The firepit, made to our general specifications, was large -60" in diameter. He built this up from oklahoma limestone to provide a contrasting color -which was the same stone he used to create the borders around the flower beds as the borders. Along the sides of the house he took out all of the grass (mostly weeds anyway due to lack of sun), and put in river stones with large red flagstones as stepping stones. And like the fountain, both patios the bed borders and the side strips turned out even better than we imagined due to Ken's artistic eye. In fact, I have to say Ken opened my eyes about how one stone high bed borders provide a really nice separation between the grass and the beds without sticking up and making it look too "boxed in". Then Ken installed the lighting and coordinated with a separate contractor to install a watering system. And yet again, I was amazed at the effect that yard lighting makes when done subtly. He put spots on strategic areas such as the firepit, the patio area, the separate bar-b-q pit area, and of course the fountain. He added soft path lighting at the borders of all the beds with a few spots to light up some of the rocks we had collected that he placed in the beds to add interest. He also installed a very innovative transformer that ensured all the lights got the same range of electricity -not only to maximize bulb life, but also so that they all burned with the same brightness level. The overall effect was to create islands of light that draw your attention to the major features and make you want to go there day or night -to the sitting rock, to the "cafe", or to the fire pit. From any of these vantage points you can see all of the others. Finally, Ken brought in the soil mix, grass, plants and mulch. Where in the past, we would practically blanket an area with flowers and not mulch at all, Ken showed us the beauty of placing fewer more interesting plants in various arrangements, and how the mulch actually adds to the finished look. The soyzia grass he brought in was some of the highest quality full sod we (and Ken) had ever seen -it never yellowed like he had told us to expect. The total effect was amazing. The green of the grass, the varied colors of the flowers and foliage and the brown of the mulch against the red and yellowish stones instantly made the yard come to life. The end result is that we consider this to be the best investment we have ever made at any house we have ever lived in. It has changed our life. I hate to admit that we used to spend most of our evenings in front of the TV, but once the work was done, we now spend as much time as possible in the back yard. Even in the heat of the summer, the shade of the trees and the babbling of the fountain make for a really great experience. In summary, I hope it is obvious that Ken was an amazing person to work with and that we are really satsified with the end result. He gave us great ideas, teaching us a lot about the art of landscaping. Almost as importantly, he listened to our ideas as we made several changes in the shape of the patio and border areas. Also Ken was very accommodating to major changes as well. For example, at the beginning we had wanted a pergola to go over the "cafe", but changed our mind once the stonework was done and we saw how it wasn't really necessary due to the shade of the tress in that area. I should also add that Ken was willing to work within our budget and schedule -as we had a lot going on during that time. Now we plan to have Ken work on the front yard
- Artistic Landscape CreationsI contacted Ken at Artistic Landscape creations purely because he had amazing reviews on Angie?s list. I only trust and hire companies with A ratings, and a quite a few of them. I additionally review ALL the individual reviews on a company before deciding to contact the. This company had very detailed reviews and I really felt the type of experience I was going to receive it I hired them. I had an ambitious landscaping/hardscaping project in mind and reached out to a few companies to hear my ideas and get bids. The experience is always interesting when you have never engaged with a specific type of project as far as expectations of what you really want to do and how much that will cost. Ken came to my home, was on time and professional. He listened to my ideas and bounced a bunch of ideas back to me around my thoughts. If there is any advice I can give to folks in working with Ken is to do the same and really listen to what ideas he bounces back to you. He clearly understands your thoughts and has an insightful and extraordinarily creative way to build upon it. The thing that set this company in front of the rest was not the cost, but the fact that he detailed the quote line for line. He took each piece of the project and gave it a subsection where he then gave a line item for each item needed to complete it. He listed the specific material with quantity and price as well as labor costs. This allowed me to understand that he was being quite fair on the total price for each part of the project that we would do. Ken also was able to show me a lot of high res pictures of work he has done in the past. He could point to any specific piece in a project and tell me ? that plant bed was around this price, and that water feature was in this range. This was very helpful to bring my wants around to reality for what I could and could not include in my project. With all bids in hand, it was clear that the value and creativity and quality that I was going to get working with Ken was way beyond the other companies I received bids from. So I didn?t hesitate to hire him. Ken and his crew began as promised on the day we planned. The speed and quality of work was unbelievable. They completed a 400 sq ft flagstone patio in 2.5 days, and a HUGE and beautiful water feature in that same time. He estimated the entire project to take 2.5 weeks and he delivered. I had both the full front yard completed with new zoysia sod and beautiful brick and limestone retaining wall. As well as lovely bed boarders with jagged upright stones. Back yard was 90% xeriscaped with huge water feature, flagstone patio, crushed granite walkways and amazing flagstone paths with café river rock boarders. Additionally he created huge beds surrounded with the jagged upright stones and either mulch or gray rock. I also had the entire back yard lit with lovely copper lights that he installed. His choices on plants and materials were outstanding. As I mentioned before, let Ken play with his creative side on your project. He is really gifted and will not fail you. He also always shares his ideas with you along the way as opposed to just surprising you. He truly doesn?t want people disappointed. Ken took care of all engagement with the HOA for approvals and made this seamless for me. Additionally he managed all sub contractors like electricians for power on water feature, and all sprinkler changes by irrigator. Even when I had a few things that I thought ? oh I should check with him on this or that. When I did, he was already on top of it and already had the answer and plan. He was super communicative while on the project and a sheer joy to work with. I would and will hire him for future projects ? if there is possibly anything else I could have done to yard ? not sure, he pretty much knocked out everything out of the ball park beyond my expectations
- Hill Country Water Gardens & NurseryOne of the fountains that we bought is huge so it took quite a bit of work to balance it. They came out four times and they brought out a new pump that was at least $200 more than the pump we bought but they didn't charge us the difference. They bring everything so you don't have to do anything. They have one person that just lines everything up so you know that the crew is on target and that everything has been put on the truck. We searched for about four years and this is the only place I would recommend that anyone go to. I am impressed by the quality of what they carry, their workmanship, their and their follow-up. Their price was excellent and you can't beat their professionalism
- Hill Country Water Gardens & NurseryThey did a wonderful job. We bought the fountains on sale and they gave us a few extra products. They're very community-friendly. They guarantee all their work and it doesn't matter how long it's been. We intend to use them again; we're doing more landscaping.
- Austin Pond CleaningThis was a great experience with someone recommended from Angie's List. It's refreshing to deal with service people who come promptly, act courteously, give an accurate estimate and complete the work as promised. This is a business that we would recommend highly for any work that needs to be done on a pond
- David Landscape GroupIn May of 2010, we moved into this new house that needed some landscaping work and the yard didn't make the most of the outdoor space. After deciding to move forward with David Landscape Group, we met with the yard designer, who came up with 2 different designs and scaled illustrations based on what we were looking for. He also came up with ideas that we hadn't thought of but loved, including screening in a covered patio that wasn't getting as much use as it should. Once we decided on the design, David & his crew got to work, and they were all profession, pleasant, and even helped me carry in groceries several times. Once everything was complete, we were so pleased with the overall work and the follow up and maintenance of the yard work. We would definitely use David Landscape Group for any future projects and would recommend them to anyone who's looking for quality work
Fountain Installers in Austin
- Business Description:At Revive & Thrive, an irrigation installation company in Austin TX, quality work and customer service is our main focus. Your services will always be performed by a licensed and insured professional, ensuring every job is completed efficiently and effectively. Using only professional grade, industry leading products and practices, we are committed to being the best. Our service will stand-up to anyone's, we guarantee itRecent Review:The original pressure regulator had some sloppy work done that made the repair more difficult than normal. On top of that, the original pipe used was old and is no longer manufactured. While the repairs took longer than I'd like, Kyle made sure I understood exactly what was going on and kept me up to date on what the issues were that were causing the delays. He also wanted to make sure the job was done right instead of patching over the issue like the previous techs had done, so he talked with a trusted plumbing supply company to find the exact part he needed to retrofit the pipe. I can tell from his attitude and explanations that he's done quality work and wants to make sure the system won't have problems in the future. He even helped me understand how the control panel worked and what a good watering schedule would look like, something I would not expect from most repair companies. Shortly after the repairs were done, I noticed what could be a leak due to a lot of excess water on the side of the yard. After emailing Kyle, he showed up the same day to investigate what happened. It turns out that the leak was coming from piping further down the line (likely because the irrigation system hadn't been run in a long time), and he fixed it in around an hour. Overall, Revive and Thrive helped a lot, and I would contact them again in the future if I needed more work doneAlex G.
- Business Description:We shoot ya straight. On any given day, one out of every two foundations we inspect doesn’t need any work at all. And if that’s true of your home, we tell you. We give you options. Not all foundation issues are the same. That’s why you get three different piering methods to choose from. Together we find the right solution for you. No more. No less. We honor our warranties. Simply put, there is no fine print. If something you paid us to do fails, we fix it. We’ve been honoring this comm..Recent Review:They bid $1,788 for replacement of 16 foot rotten beam, front of house. Put in pressure treated 6"x6" wood, done in 2.5 hours on 6/15/17. Paid $1,433, since job went quicker. Included permit and engineer inspection. First class work and service!John F.
- Business Description:We are absolute experts and proudly been fulfilling all your concrete needs for 25 years! Owner operated that takes pride in reliability and qualified work. Let us show you our best work!!! We pour foundations, driveways, patios, pool decks, parking lots and much more. We look forward to showing you our quality workmanship, and to earning your trustRecent Review:Just like last time, Ryan was fantastic to work with. He was responsive and fair with pricing. We ran into a few delays with weather and the coronavirus stuff going on, but he kept in close contact and had everything ready before we needed it done. If we end up doing anything else concrete-related, we will DEFINITELY be hiring him again! Thanks again, RyanBritany H.
- Business Description:We are a Texas based irrigation company. We are available to help with all your lawn irrigation, repair and installation, back flow repair and lighting landscaping & more. Call today!Recent Review:George was awesome! He contacted us immediately and was out to give a quote the same day! The crew was super efficient, hard working and polite! After installing, George went through the system with us and made sure we understood how it works and what to do to operate. He is ready to help when ever we need it. The whole experience was seamless! What an awesome team! We definitely would recommend themDena G.
- Business Description:For same day response please text or call 512-669-2046! We are Texas Clean Water Solutions LLC. We specialize in providing Whole Home Water Purification Systems, all plumbing situations, water heaters, drain issues, French drains, and irrigation to the residents and business owners throughout the state of Texas. We specialize in providing each consumer with a product specific to their needs. We offer specialized whole-home water purification and softeners, as well as Custom Well Water Systems..Recent Review:Zach Guenther was great during the sales presentation and delivered items he promised. We enjoy having the Brita system and the added of Pure and Gentle perk. After the installation was completed, we experience a minor issue with leakage with our kitchen sink. Mike and Gary were very responsive and quick to come and resolve the issue. We highly recommend this companyRon E.
- Business Description:We do any and all concrete pouring and repair jobs from slabs to boat docks. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Pouring & Repair, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Showed up on time for estimate. Made measurements. Discussed compression criteria because of pool and recommended rebar size and spacing along with depth. Got in queue. When my turn came, showed up on time. Poured early afternoon. Cleaned up and were out by end of day. I watered for 7-10 days. Mr. Wolfe came by next day and asked of any issues and recommended watering. No issues, job well done. Work staff very polite too. Competitive pricing. Perfectly flatBrian P.
- Business Description:Your Trusted Advisers for AC Repair, Furnace Repair, Plumbing and Electric in Austin, Texas! Fox Service Company is a local heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical company that has been in existence since 1972. As a family-oriented company, we employ local team members committed to providing the highest quality service. We service the greater Austin, TX metro area including all of Georgetown, San Marcos and Round Rock, TexasRecent Review:We mostly use them because they are more available, especially if you call them on nights and weekends. When you call, you get a live person answering the phone. They have a dispatch service, but I don't know exactly how it works. The service is really goodPaul T.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience servicing the Austin area, we strive to provide a wide array of high quality, affordable services. We offer home repair, remodeling, make-readies, custom interior and exterior paint, and many other services. Currently, we have five employees, and use professional and licensed subcontractors. ***We offer free estimates, price matching, flexible payment and financing available as well as.*** Call us today for your home repair and remodeling needsRecent Review:These guys are great. I’ve used them three times to repair a few things around my house and I’ve been pleased with their work every time. They quickly respond to requests, work with your schedule, show up on time and if they’re running a bit behind, will give you a heads up. They’re knowledgeable, friendly, and they go the extra mile. Couldn’t be happier that I found them and will use them againMarc M.
- Business Description:Owner designs, engineers and builds all swimming pool projects; from the simple swimming pool to the most sensational of designs, owner builds and manages every phase of the construction process.Recent Review:Mike is amazing. He designed and built exactly what we asked for. I gave him a hand sketched design and he brought it to life. He was there every step of the way. I loved that he designed it and stayed with the project to completion. I have recommended him to everyone I know and several friends have built with him as well and love the results. Highly recommend. He went above and beyondKim M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:This was a great experience with someone recommended from Angie's List. It's refreshing to deal with service people who come promptly, act courteously, give an accurate estimate and complete the work as promised. This is a business that we would recommend highly for any work that needs to be done on a pondAlice B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fountain installer articles
Landscape architects can help determine the right location and size for a home water feature, design an attractive resting place and perform full installation.
Water features including streams, bubbling fountains and waterfalls can all add an aquatic ambiance to your backyard. Adding fish is an option as well.
Find fountain installers in
fountain installers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A B Service Co809 Tradesmens Park Loop
- Above All Landscaping114 Princeton Rd
Somers Point, New Jersey
- Aggregate and Grass Products DBA Rock N Dirt Yard8401 S First St
- Alchemikal Colour585 Link Dr.
- All Services Plumbing116 E South St
- American works1600 South Lakeline 1734
Cedar Park, Texas
- Aqua Systems2311 West Rock Drive
- Arc Fault Electrical Services, LLCP.O. Box 201842
- Austin DreamscapesP.O. Box 4302
- Austin Landscape and Trees3 Pillow Rd
Sunset valley, Texas
- Austin Pond Cleaning306 Main St
- Austin Rain Sprinklersp.o. box 80992
- Austin Scenic Restoration2028 Kaiser Drive
- A B Service Co
- BACKBONE VALLEY NURSERY4201 FM 1980
MARBLE FALLS, Texas
- Bam Bam Renovation and Repair10200 Sprinkle Rd
- Blue Ridge Construction12907 Lamplight Village Ave
- Boston's Pools by Design14900 Avery Ranch Blvd C200
- Bowman Construction4950 Williams Dr
- Bryant Lawn & Sprinkler4100 Stadium Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- BACKBONE VALLEY NURSERY
- David Landscape Group5701 Burnet Rd
- DeeDee's Landscaping LLC100 E WHITESTONE BLVD
Cedar Park, Texas
- DH Lawn And Landscaping12015 Hwy 290 W Ste D
- Diamond Irrigation And Backflow LLC904 Red Tails Dr
- DOUGLAS FOUNDATION REPAIR12510 EDWARDS HOLLOW RUN
- DreamScape Design8760 Research Blvd 114
- David Landscape Group
- K&K home improvement llc381 palomino rd
- K&K home improvement llc
- Land by Ann152 Old 71 Unit A
Cedar Creek, Texas
- LaRose Landscape and Irrigation1410 Colorado Bend Dr
Cedar Park, Texas
- Lawn SculptorsPO Box 80281
- LawnShark Landscaping and irrigationP.O. Box 883
- Lindley Pond Landscaping171 Wren Rd
Johnson City, Texas
- Loviolette Enterprises7130 Water Supply Rd
- Low Cost Renovations LLCPO BOX 90210
Beverly Hills, Texas
- Land by Ann
- Pancho Silt Fence Repair
- Paramount Projects L.L.C.PO Box 3277
Cedar Park, Texas
- Patriot Pool & Spa13712 Ann Pl
- Paul's Lawn & Landscape LLC201 King Ln
- PawPaws Landscaping & Design21340 FM-306
Canyon Lake, Texas
- Pegasus General Contractors, Inc.Post Office Box 29042
- Pennington's Plumbing121 Spur 191 Unit 165
- Phillips Construction LLC2301 First View
- Planned Environments131 Summer Ridge Lane
- POOL SCAPES3583 ROCKING J RD
Round Rock, Texas
- Precip Irrigation Solutions LLCPO Box 2130
- Pancho Silt Fence Repair
- Select Ponds2253 Boyds Creek Hwy
- Serene Scenes1710 Magic Hill Dr
- ServWiz CoPO Box 91164
- Southern Landscape Solutions IncPO Box 2019 Shop- 11 Indian Meadows Round Rock, TX 78665
Round Rock, Texas
- Sticks & Stones Construction, LLC9809 Martin Cove
Dripping Springs, Texas
- STILLWATER LANDSCAPESPO BOX 1234
- StoneCoat4401 Westgrove Drive
- Swift Grow Company450 Shadow Wood Drive
San Marcos, Texas
- Select Ponds
- Texas Clean Water Solutions LLC 105 Centerpoint Rd Ste A
San Marcos, Texas
- Texas Custom Concrete142 East Hickory Dr
Granite Shoals, Texas
- Texas Power Washing602 Thrush Ave.
- Texas Stone Masons90 York Creek Rd
- The Austin Home Inspector3571 Far W Blvd # 101
- The Granite ManPO BOX 384
- The Remodel Pro65 White Magnolia
- Tile Concepts Specializing in Custom Remodels1610 Elmhurst Dr
- Transformed Landscaping1135 Barton Hills Dr #261
- Tropical Accents Inc25219 River Rd
- Texas Clean Water Solutions LLC
- Water Rock Custom Pools & Outdoor Living13620 NW MILITARY HWY
San Antonio, Texas
- Waterloo Landscape and Design10103 Woodstock Dr
- Well Grounded1851 N Lakeline Blvd Suite 104 #213
Cedar Park, Texas
- Wilmers Garden3200 Rexford Dr
- Wolfe Concrete1648 Sunnycrest Circle
New Braunfels, Texas
- Water Rock Custom Pools & Outdoor Living