Hill Country Water Gardens & Nursery

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2009

We are Central Texas most "Unique and Complete Garden Center" 5 Acres of beautiful landscapes and water features in a park like setting....

Picture Perfect Yard Services

QUALITY!!! AFFORDABLE!!! CONVENIENCE!!! PRICES START @ $25!!! CALL OR TEXT 512-923-9906 FOR A FREE QUOTE. MOST LAWN SERVICES OFFERED EVERYTHING FROM STANDARD MOWING, YARD CLEAN UPS, MULCHING, BED CLEANING, TREE TRIMMING AND MUCH MORE. SOD INSTALLATION AND POWER WASHING ALSO. BRUSH HAUL OFF TOO!!! MOWING INCLUDES CLEAN STRAIGHT EDGING AND BLOWER ON ALL GROUND HARD SURFACES INLUDING STREET LEAVING A CLEAN AND CUT YARD. WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR WORK AND WE WANT YOU TO PASS ON THE WORD. WE ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE YOUR 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE. MY FAMILIES LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON MY WORK. ASK ABOUT NEIGHBOR SPECIAL ON MOWING SERVICES!! SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT!!! MOST PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED!!!

Austex Sprinklers

BBB Accredited: A+ rating. Licensed & Insured. Specializing in residential and commercial irrigation installation and repair for the Greater Austin Metro Area. We also offer drainage solutions, backflow services, landscape lighting, and Rain Harvest Systems. Locally-owned and operated since 2011. 512.721.8564.

Abel and Son Landscaping

Local, caring & family oriented business specializing in large Landscaping projects to regular lawn maintenance. Services provided range from paver patios, paved walkways, retaining walls, fire pits, sod installation, flower beds , tree trimming, mulching, yard clean up and more. Please call to schedule.

03/06/2016

On time, knew their business, great job, reasonable price, nice people. Requesting their services again this year.

Description of Work
Cleaned out our koi pond

01/28/2016

Description of Work
One week ago I went to their store. I was very pleased with both the service and selection. I wanted to replace an existing fountain. Today, they removed two fountains and installed a new birdbath and a new fountain. I couldn't be happier. They made sure it was functioning properly and perfectly level.

06/10/2014

Everything was completed with 100% satisfaction.

Description of Work
Hill country water gardens completes a 2000 gallon pond, completely landscaped with stones, double spill water fall, skimmer box system, uv light and lawn edging. We also purchased all of our water Lillie's and koi from them. After the pond was complete, hill country continued to provide us with service and support for our pond maintanence needs.

09/14/2013

They installed a pond and we bought and placed an oversized pump that does not work. They advertise free estimates and when we called, we were told that there is a non-refundable charge of $75.00 door the estimate. We do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Estimate for pond inspection

05/09/2013

High quality trees, shrubs and flowers. Very knowledgeable staff who helped us with our selection. Patient in answering questions. Very pleased with the quality of the plants and pleased with the way they planted an Arizona Cypress for us in the backyard.

Description of Work
Purchased trees and shrubs for a yard that had nothing. We planted most of the shrubs ourselves and then asked them to plant a larger tree.

Category landscaping,greenhouses

03/11/2013

The first pedestal fountain we had to return due to a defect. They exchanged easily. HCWG has weekend classes to help instruct folks to do their own installations. They also will answer your questions. Our fountains ran without problem until we shut them down for the winter. We also bought some plants for around the large fountain which thrived and survived the winter.

Description of Work
We purchased outdoor fountains from Hill Country Water Gardens. We did two DYI installations. One was a self-contained pedestal type and the other a large conical fountain with a buried pump and reservoir.

07/05/2012

They did a wonderful job. We bought the fountains on sale and they gave us a few extra products. They're very community-friendly. They guarantee all their work and it doesn't matter how long it's been. We intend to use them again; we're doing more landscaping.

Description of Work
I used Hill Country Water Gardens and Nursery. We bought two disappearing fountains and they installed them. They had to dig and put in a base for the water and the pumps; it's quite a lot of work. They had to fit crossbeams for the fountains to sit on and then mesh so leaves won't get in.

Category landscaping,fountains

05/11/2011

We told them that our budget was $5000 and he handed us an estimate for $7200, so we decided not to go with him. One man came out and we discussed with him about what we wanted and after that when an e-mail was send out, we had to call them and someone else picked the call and we had to tell the whole story again to him and my husband asked a bunch of questions to him and it was not a kind of work...

Description of Work
I used Hill Country Water Gardens & Nursery for an estimate to build a 2000 gallon pond. I last used their service on April 6th.

01/27/2011

One of the fountains that we bought is huge so it took quite a bit of work to balance it. They came out four times and they brought out a new pump that was at least $200 more than the pump we bought but they didn't charge us the difference. They bring everything so you don't have to do anything. They have one person that just lines everything up so you know that the crew is on target and that ever...

Description of Work
We bought two fountains from Hill Country Water Gardens & Nursery for our yard.

Category landscaping,plumbing,wells,fountains

07/09/2009

I love waterfalls and have wanted to have one in my back yard for many years. I attended a free workshop at Hill Country Water Gardens on how to build a disappearing stream, but decided my dreams were bigger than my do-it-yourself ability level, and obtained a consultation and estimate from HCWG. They provided an overhead view of the layout of the proposed waterfall and stream, but I was uneasy ab...

Description of Work
Created a water feature in my back yard with several waterfalls and a disappearing stream.

Category landscaping

Complete turn-key design & installation of koi ponds, water gardens, water features, fountains & disappearing fountains, maintenance, & pond cleaning.