Neptune Sprinklers

Texas: Environment
10/31/2023

Austin, TX 78727

www.neptunesprinklers.com

At Neptune Sprinklers we pride ourselves on the fact that we have never installed a system that we couldn't use as a referral. During the biding process we will take the time to listen to your needs and concerns and come up with the best solution to irrigate your lawn in the most efficient fashion. We use only the best products available for residential sprinkler systems. Hunter and Rainbird are the only brands we use. Through my 16 years of experience I have found that these brands are by far the best, with the least amount of problems. Although there is only a 3 year manufactures warranty on these parts, I have found that these brands will last far beyond the warranty period. Take your time to browse through our site and give us a call when you are ready for your free estimate. The service fee charge is from $80 up to $100 depending locations. 1 hour cancellation notice....

irrigation system (37)lawn & landscaping (8)drain pipe installation (1)

06/17/2021

Tom W.

First off, WE cannot thank Chris and team enough for the level of work they put into our yard! It was a difference maker! The level of customer service these guys deliver is really special. There are many "like" companies, and they all have their busy schedules and skills, but Chris and Neptune just stood out well above everyone else. It started with the quote. He arrived on time and prepared, and had the quote done the next day. Once we scheduled the job he was on time and managed the job personally. Our job was quite complicated to include water pressure issues, and we could not be happier with the completed project! You just don't expect this level of customer service from companies like this, at least we didn't, and what a refreshing surprise to know that company's like Chris' DO exist. The old addadge that customer service matters is so important, because "word of mouth" advertizing can be so powerful. Chris can count on us to share our story! We appreciate the pride these guys put into their work. Thank you Neptune!

Description of Work
Entire yard sprinkler system

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

04/08/2021

Tracy G.

I was really impressed with Neptune Sprinklers. They were friendly and responsive and repaired the valve control quickly. I was able to talk them about some other work I needed done around moving/adding sprinkler heads. They came back a day later, knocked everything out, and cleaned everything up really well. The cool thing is that they took great care of our grass wherever they dug such that it should recover with no issues. Super appreciate that! I'll definitely be using these folks in the future for any and all irrigation needs. Thanks Neptune!

Description of Work
Repairing broken valve control & moving/adding sprinkler heads

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

05/24/2020

D G.

Very well. They found all the issues repaired them and gave instructions on how to set system

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair and set

Category irrigation systems,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

08/01/2019

James M.

It went great. He came early and finished promptly. I think the price was very fair.

Description of Work
replace sprinkler head

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

06/24/2019

Yogesh L.

Very quick to respond, came with a crew of 4 that quickly took care of broken heads and drip lines.

Description of Work
Sprinkler heads, Drip Irrigation fix

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

04/19/2018

Sharon T.

This went very well. Will use them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Had to replace controller

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

04/19/2018

Kim G.

Chris responded fast to my initial inquiry and came out timely to complete a quote for us. Chris was very engaging and answered all our questions. We asked if he could get extra grass for some dead spots in our yard, which was seamlessly accommodated. Wasn’t able to start for a few weeks due to other jobs, but ended up starting our job much sooner than what we had initially discussed. System is very user-friendly and yard looks pretty darn good after digging everything up.

Description of Work
Irrigation System

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

06/23/2017

Jean R.

Chris (the owner) was the only one who returned my calls to get a quote, so I went with his company. Chris is very easy to work with and took the time to understand my concerns and to explain the work to be done. Since he doesn't have an admin assistant, it sometimes took a while for him to get back to me by email or phone. But, his crew did very good work, they were professional and courteous, came on time, and finished quicker than we expected.

Description of Work
We needed a sprinkler system installed to maintain soil moisture around our foundation and to keep the grass alive during summer dry spells.

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

05/24/2017

Marvin S.

Great job. Completed the work in 3 days. Installed new sod over all of the sprinkler trenches that have taken hold and almost completely blend into the existing yard.

Description of Work
Installed new sprinkler system with 9 zones

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

05/23/2017

Pat R.

Tho the schedule was interrupted (ironically) by rainstorms, the crew was here every possible day and finished as quickly as possible (despite the heat and high humidity). They kept the yard in good shape as they worked. Chris stayed in touch with me so I always knew of adjustments to the plan. When everything was installed, he returned to set up the controller, show me how it works, and how to adjust it as needed. Turns out his Angie's List description is dead-on accurate! Thanks Chris!

Description of Work
As I age it gets harder to water my yard manually. So glad i could finally afford to have an irrigation system installed, but knew nothing about how to go about it. So of course I used Angie's list to find good prospects. I found several prospects, but Chris's description interested me most: "At Neptune Sprinklers we pride ourselves on the fact that we have never installed a system that we couldn't use as a referral." After I got several bids, I chose Neptune, because Chris's manner, and his knowledge and experience, were irresistible.

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

Sprinkler, irrigation, grass installation, sprinkler repair, irrigation repair, residential irrigation, commercial irrigation, misting systems, and rock work.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available