Revive & Thrive

Austin, TX 78758

Commercial Irrigation

Commercial Irrigation

irrigation system201878753
Monthly system Checks For Large Commercial Customers.

At Revive & Thrive, an irrigation installation company in Austin TX, quality work and customer service is our main focus. Your services will always be performed by a licensed and insured professional, ensuring every job is completed efficiently and effectively. Using only professional grade, industry leading products and practices, we are committed to being the best. Our service will stand-up to anyone's, we guarantee it!...
Irrigation Install - Image

Irrigation Install

irrigation system

2019

irrigation system (9)fountains (1)lawn treatment (1)lawn & landscaping (1)pest control (1)

12/14/2020

The original pressure regulator had some sloppy work done that made the repair more difficult than normal. On top of that, the original pipe used was old and is no longer manufactured. While the repairs took longer than I'd like, Kyle made sure I understood exactly what was going on and kept me up to date on what the issues were that were causing the delays. He also wanted to make sure the job was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
intall a new backflow device, new pressure regulator, and leaking mainline

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

12/13/2020

Kyle showed up on time and had the leak repaired very quickly. He tested it and made sure he cleaned up when he was done. Great work and wonderful customer service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2” main line leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

12/09/2020

Kyle did a great job. He's friendly, prompt, and does great work. He gave me two options, explained the differences, and executed my choice perfectly. I've used him twice and I'll use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New zone added to existing sprinkler system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

12/07/2020

Enjoying my sprinkler system and the riddance of scorpions. Revive and Thrive was a god send. After moving to the hill country I didn't know who to contact. I'm glad and relieved to have contacted Kyle. He provided superb service. I will definitely utilize and recommend this company for the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control and sprinklers

CATEGORY pest control,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

12/03/2020

Kyle and his team did a great job! They fixed our issue and taught us how to use our system for the future. I’ve recommended him out to others because he does honest and quality work which I think is hard to find these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
system check repaired broken pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/30/2020

Kyle is very responsive and helpful. He provided clear options and worked to minimize our spend. Good guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reroute of sprinkler system for overage of new landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/22/2020

I previously used Revive & Thrive when I had a problem with my sprinkler system. Since I had such a great experience with them, of course I called about the new problem. Once again Kyle was quick to respond and quick to take care of the problem. You couldn't ask for better service and at a very reasonable rate. You can't go wrong with this company. This is my previous review: I discovered a leak i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

11/18/2020

They were really good they were professional,on time they did a good job and I am very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water sprinkler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/14/2020

Mr. Womack was extremely knowledgeable and professional from start to finish. We needed to revive a sprinkler system that had not been in use for an extended period of time. Kyle did a thorough assessment of the system and did just exactly what was needed to get it up and running and tuned up. He is attentive to all the fine details and his expertise is apparent when he patiently explains everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired mainline and then a system check with complete repair of system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Irrigation Install Austin TX, Irrigation Repair, Landscape Lighting, Drainage Design, Landscape Drainage, Irrigation Design, Sprinkler Systems, Drainage Installation, Pest Control

Lawn mowing, edging, weedeating, leaf cleanup

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal