The average swing set installation cost is about $475 for labor, plus the cost of the equipment—which can be anywhere from $1,000 to $6,500 or more
Matching on Angi
Reviews of Tennis Court Projects Near You
Tennis Court Contractors Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Tennis Court Contractors project in Ashburn, VA
Deals from Tennis Court Builders Near You
Similar to Tennis Court Contractors
Having a new tennis court installed is the best way to keep up your game without the expense of driving to a tennis club and contracting a professional tennis court builder is the surest way to get the best tennis court.
How Long Does It Take to Build a Tennis Court?
The contractor will, based on the weather, complete a new tennis court in around 60 days from first dig to final surfacing.
Erecting fencing, excavating for the concrete pad, and installing lighting only takes a few weeks. The majority of the build time is spent waiting for the concrete to cure, or solidify enough to accept the final surface material. The concrete pad needs around a month before its smooth surface can be worked on.
How Much Does Tennis Court Installation Cost?
The professionals of Quality Court Industries, a Louisiana-based tennis court company, put the average cost at around $65,000.
Costs vary geographically and by accessories or options the property owner chooses. What does a tennis aficionado get for that money?
- A post-tensioned slab.
- Privacy fencing.
- Court lighting.
- Accessories — ball-machines, ball holders, benches, net posts, nets, and windscreens.
- Installation prices range from $50,000 up to $80,000 for a single court.
How to Hire a Tennis Court Installer Near You
- Look for a professional holding certifications from professional organizations like ASBA, Certified Tennis Court Builder, USPTA, and USTA.
- Ask for references, read online reviews.
- Try to get three competitive bids to ensure a competitive price.
- Make certain any written bid fully details the scope of work.