Dig up the dirt on your soil with the right soil testing kit
Lawn Maintenance Reviews Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Lawn Care project in Arlington, VA
Lawn Care Deals Near Your Area
Similar to Lawn Care
Be aware of lawn care services in general and how much they cost. Answering these questions will help:
How should I maintain my lawn?
Follow this maintenance process from spring start-up care to fall:
- In spring aerate your lawn.
- Set up an irrigation plan.
- Water and mow regularly.
- Do not over water - do not mow too low.
- Set up a fertilizer plan.
- Fertilize on a schedule.
- In fall aerate your lawn.
What services do lawn care services near me provide?
Lawn care involves more than just mowing the lawn. Service professionals may also offer irrigation services, fertilizers, hardscaping, shrub care and tree pruning.
Why are lawn care services important?
- Healthy vegetation - With regular mowing, irrigation and pruning, your plants will grow and remain healthy.
- Eliminating pests and rodents - With neatly trimmed grass and vegetation, pests and rodents are less likely to have a hiding places.
- Increasing curb appeal - A neat and well-maintained lawn increases curb appeal, especially if you’re looking to attract buyers.
How much does lawn care near me cost?
Most people pay $30 to $80 for general lawn mowing services. General services include mowing, removal of debris, edging the sidewalk, and trimming.
- Additional services such as irrigation and hardscaping may cost anywhere between $50 to $100.
There are many factors that affect the cost of lawn care, including the size of the lawn, the specific services provided and the number of people working. When looking for lawn care, make sure the contractor is qualified, experienced and insured for the job. Hiring a qualified contractor will keep your lawn neat and clean at a reasonable cost. Lawn care is an activity that has mixed reactions. Some people love to spend a morning or afternoon mowing their lawn, while others dread the thought of yard work.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Lawn Service Articles
The typical cost of leaf removal runs between $191 and $557
Sod installation cost can be anywhere between $450 and $4,520. On average, the cost to sod a yard is $1,850. Expect to pay an installer between $1 and $2 per square foot for labor and materials