If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Washington DC, DC
There are 84 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Washington DC
- AC Paving CompanyAC Paving was great to work with. The estimator was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the product and what needed to be done given the age and condition of our driveway. The crew arrived promptly on the day the work began. They were courteous and professional. The driveway looks like new and I would definitely hire them again. We are very satisfied with the work
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.Several neighbors in our court had our driveways resurfaced today by H&H. I live on a pipestem and they did the pipestem and our driveway. I thrilled with not only how great the driveway looks, but the overall experience. They arrived right on time, put a good size crew on the job and got right to work. It’s always fun to watch folks who know what they’re doing and are really good at it. It was fun watching these guys
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.We are elated with our new driveway which had an irrigation problem, so not your average job. I’m an engineer, watched the whole process and was amazed by the H&H crew’s professionalism and mastery with their equipment. They looked like they had done it a thousand times and all of my concerns about the irrigation were put to rest. The office managers were also super responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Ten stars! — LP in Springfield VA
- NM Seal Bros LLCNM Seal Brothers did an excellent job on my neighbors driveway, so I asked them to do ours. They are very knowledgeable and thorough and take great pride in their work. I highly recommend them for any asphalt related project you have. They are super friendly and professional.
- Roads By UsAustin was fast to respond to my request. Even offered same day. Had to do the next day. This is a spray on sealant and even though it rained 6 hours after applying, nothing ran off...Just took several days for a complete drying. Driveway looks great. Austin was easy to work with.
- MPS Paving LLCMichael and his team were amazing! They were very responsive and willing to listen to changes in the design as there was some brick work involved as well. They finished quickly and were very professional. Michael even stopped by to hand deliver the estimate and a sample of the brick that would be used. We will be using them again
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingJohn Donohue and team did an excellent job and I would certainly recommend them for your asphalt paving needs. John provided great customer service and the end result looks perfect. Highly recommend!
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingGreat Job. They responded quickly to my request for quote, scheduled the job very quickly, price was very reasonable and the driveway looks great. I recommend them highly.
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingBrandon did a great job with the driveway. He gives a one year warranty for any defects and will fix it for free if any arise. What more can you ask for? I will definitely hire him for all my driveway needs in the future. Thanks Brandon.
- Driveway Doctor (George Paving and Seal Coating)Immanual George is the youngest of the Son, Father, Grandfather and did the estimate - he also communicated very well with me throughout the job. They had three other workers in addition to the 3 Georges and Immanual led the other workers. I was fortunate that they could work me in due to someone else suspending a job. They were very reasonably priced and performed excellent work. There were 3 generations of George's (their last name) on the job. The youngest is the best for communicating and their team did an exceptional job. They are ALL Business and got right to work and did not stop until the job was done and it looked fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them again. The work they did was the repaving (asphalt over existing) a semicircle driveway and widening it in a couple places. They pulled up the asphalt in front of the garage and at the street to make sure final repaving blended smoothly. Expertly done! Thank You George Paving
Driveway Pavers in Washington DC
- Business Description:Five Star Paving is owned by a third generation driveway contractor. We stand behind our work 100%. We guarantee complete satisfaction with high quality work from our crew. We specialize in residential and commercial Asphalt, Asphalt Milling, Tar & Chip and Aggregates. Licensed * Bonded * InsureRecent Review:They were good. They did a good job and we were very happy with the service. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. They did everything what they said and no problem. The job was beautifulIsabelle S.
- Business Description:Zweemers paving has been in the business for over 20 years. The owner James Zweemer is present on all job sites . We are a reputable company and are fully licensed and insured, references are available upon request. All our work is guaranteed! We cater to all corporate franchises in all of Delaware,Pennsylvania,Maryland & Virginia. Be sure to ask about our warranties and service plans. Call us today for a free est. Get exactly what you want & have it done right the first timeRecent Review:It was great. Jimmy was easy to work with, was here on time, despite pouring rain. My driveway and pathway have a nice layer of gravel that makes the yard clean & refreshed looking.Claudia H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Paving and Masonry Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Since 1985, H&H Paving has provided only the highest quality asphalt pavement to its residential and commercial customers. The President, Jerry Holbrook, founded his company with knowledge learned from working with his grandfather. With the help of his sons and a dedicated staff, H&H Paving continues to grow. Trust your next paving project to H&H Paving, which brings unparalleled heritage and quality to youRecent Review:Several neighbors in our court had our driveways resurfaced today by H&H. I live on a pipestem and they did the pipestem and our driveway. I thrilled with not only how great the driveway looks, but the overall experience. They arrived right on time, put a good size crew on the job and got right to work. It’s always fun to watch folks who know what they’re doing and are really good at it. It was fun watching these guysBob S.
- Business Description:Full Asphalt , Brick and Concrete Service • New Work • Repairs • Driveways • Parking Lots • Integrated Edging • Patching • Speed Bumps • Curbing • Crack Filling • Color Code Sealing • Private Roads • Farm Lanes • Tennis Courts • Basketball Courts • Multi-Purpose Areas • Golf Course Paths • Seal Coating • Emulsion Coatings • Slurry SealsRecent Review:Due to the weather and current condition (still wet from rain) of driveway, we are putting the work off until early Spring 2021. We will still go with RSA paving at that time and plan on keeping our deposit with them until that time. They were very professional and kept me informed all of the timeBurton M.
- Business Description:Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD winner every year for the last 10 Years !!! Choose a contractor that is consistently viewed as one of Maryland's premier asphalt paving contractors. We are an A+ Rated and Accredited company with the BBB. We handle every aspect of asphalt paving and tailor each job to meet your specific needs. Trust a licensed contractor MHIC # 84359 to deliver the quality you deserve at price you can live with. Serving the entire area since 1990. Free EstimatesRecent Review:On May 5, 2019 our driveway was repaved. We were very happy with the way the water was running off our driveway. We no longer had puddles. Fifteen months later, however, the driveway was shedding asphalt. The original driveway we had for over 22 years did not have loose asphalt. We noticed that loose asphalt was attaching to our shoes and showing up on our wood floors. Adam came out and fixed the areas that were gouged from the mail carriers truck. He suggested we keep our driveway closed off for 90 days which we did. After 90 days we continued to have trouble with the upper part of the driveway and loose asphalt. Adam came out and looked at the driveway again and suggested sealing the driveway. Our driveway was sealed on 6/30/21 (Covid-19) prevented it from happening sooner. Unfortunately, the upper part of the driveway is still crumblingSuzanne M.
- Business Description:Here at AASCO the word paving is the art of what we do best. It is the process of hot asphalt material being installed with the use of a skilled crew, trucks and machinery, all working together precisely to produce pavement. Pavement is a very versatile product which can be installed over gravel, concrete, or the most popular, existing asphalt with a minimum amount of preparation. At AASCO we put a lot of sweat into every detail of your project to make sure you have a smooth uniform surface, ..Recent Review:Owner was extremely helpful and was present at every aspect of the job. All employees were very knowledgeable in their work and very protective of our property. Job was done on time with upmost care in what they were doing. Having been previously employed in asphalt paving I was very aware of how well they were performing. After the paving was completed they carefully cleaned up and disposed of all debris. I could not be happier with their performanceKermit J.
- Business Description:E.Stanley Asphlat paving has the experience and knowledge of 4 Generations of paving experts. We are known locally not only E. Stanley Asphalt Paving and Stanley’s Paving. We are a local company consisting of the most highly skilled, best trained project consultants and installation technicians available. We cater to all jobs, no matter how large or small, anywhere, any time. We offer commercial, industrial, Marine and residential paving and related services. E.Stanley Asphlat Paving deliv..Recent Review:It was done quickly have a day. Went very well.Justin H.
- Business Description:Town & Country Asphalt is here to work for you. Your project or home needs matter to us. Our reputation has been built on our customer service. We provide free estimates and the best service available to individual homeowners as well as property management groups and subdivision maintenance companies. Contact us and we will listen to your needs so that we can provide the best paving and surfacing service to you at the absolute best priceRecent Review:After a phone call message and two follow up emails and a week of waiting, I had not received a reply, it was clear to me that Town and Country was not interested in my big job or perhaps they had gone out of business. There are so many professional companies out there doing asphalt work, why waste your time trying to get a quote from Town and Countrywalter a.
- Business Description:Here at Dominic’s Paving, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 23 years of experience we are experts in the Asphalt Paving trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are family owned and operated for 3 generations servicing Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. We strive to fulfill our customers goals, because we realize a happy customer is our best advertisement and look forward to earning your business. Contact Dominic today f..Recent Review:Dominic told my wife that sealing our driveway apron with oil seal was better than sealing with water seal because the water seal will cause the driveway asphalt to crack in 6 to 8 months. We paid $425 up front for the service to be performed. I was suspicious about such a high price for such a small area. So I looked up on the net the average price for sealing a small black top driveway which was $80-115. The net also told me that oil sealant is being phased out because it has toxic chemicals that pollute the environment. Most reputable sealing contractors use water based sealer. I called Dominic and asked for a refund. He said absolutely not. He had already bought the materials to be used for the sealing job to be done three days later. I told him he could use the materials with other sealing clients. He still said no. I told him I was canceling 3 days ahead of time, that was plenty of time. He still said no. I told him I would dispute the payment with the credit card company. He still said no refund. I told him I would report him to the Better Business Bureau. He said go ahead. “I deal with people like you all the time. No way are you going to get your money back.” I told him not to come for the job. I was canceling. I didn’t say it but I don't think he is ethical and I don’t want to do business with him. I will see if my credit card company will refund the $425. Meanwhile, I recommend that you think twice about dealing with this company. When I looked there were 19 one ratings on the rating scale. This is the twentieth. That's a lot of 'lousy' ratings. In my opinion Angies list should de-certify this companyMARY P.
Deals in Washington DC for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pimmit Hills
- Dunn Loring
- Falls Church
- Seven Corners
- Bailey S Crossroads
- Cabin John
- Glen Echo
- North Springfield
driveway paving contractors in Washington DC
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A PERFECT SHINE PREMIUM RADIANT HEATING5411 LINCOLN ST
- A-Pak Paving2686 Logmill Road
- A-Plus Lifting10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B-215
- A.B. Veirs and Sons, Inc.7411-L Lindbergh Drive
- A2Z Design2build20014 appledowre circle
- AAA MASONRY6405 BARDU CT
- AASCO Paving2961A Hunter Mill Rd
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- AC Paving Company717 Sonne Dr
- Academy Sealers46811 Sugarland Rd
- Accurate Asphalt LLC362 Hickory Trl
- Affordable Home Improvements, LLC8528 Central Ave
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alexandria Brothers Power Washing110 George Washington Memorial Pkwy #210
- All Around the House Home Repairs201 Excaliber Circle
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Season Painting, Inc.8504 Ardwick Ardmore Rd.
- All Star Techs LLC
- All State Paving1705 Calderdale Ct
- AMD BLACKTOP PAVING INCPO Box 129
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Sealers4457 Edan Mae CT
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AR Sealcoating4 Deneison St
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Arcola Home Improvements Inc21737 Duck Creek Sq
- Artisan Outdoor LivingPO Box 5251
- ASAP Paving9762 James Madison Hwy
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Atlas Paving and Sealcoating LLC3614 Spring Hollow Lane
- Atlas Roofing Co7311 Highland St #7
- A PERFECT SHINE PREMIUM RADIANT HEATING
- Bay State Custom Homes LLCP O Box 322
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Best Blades Landscaping and Home Remodeling13501 Loyola st
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BH Maintenance Pressure Washing111 W. Church Road
- Big Dog Concrete Construction7703 Well St
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanco Contractors956 Branch Dr
- Blue & Gray Contracting, Inc.6535 Blantyre Rd
- Blue Ridge Sealants & Waterproofing, LLC999 Dicks Hollow Rd
- Bob Nichols Paving5633 South Mayer Drive
- Bonilla Construction Inc6903 Furman Pkwy
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Brookstein ServicesPO Box 6879
- BROTHER'S PAVING9469 HAWKINS DR
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Bay State Custom Homes LLC
- Capital Masonry LLCPO Box 7972
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Capitol HardscapesPO Box 30372
- Carrion n son's Home Improvements2917 wickersham way
- CE Enterprises INC3305 Jermantown Rd
- Cedeno Handyman Svs LLC1315 wheaton ln
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Paving9208 Venture Ct. Ste C5
- Chesapeake Property Services8610 McDaniel Ave
- CHOICE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INC11555 EDMONSTON RD
- Chryst Brothers Construction12028 Heather Down Dr
- City Construction of VA LLC13101 Lee Hwy
- Clinton Sewer Expert, Inc. 6001 Landover Rd
- Collegiate Sealers & Paving44209 Wade Dr
- Commercial Management Services3900 Watson Place, NW Suite #G3B
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- Concrete Master Solutions, LLC DBA Master Solutions Construction24141 Kings Valley Rd
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS146 MARTIN DR
- ConcreteMan Construction, LLC3318 Lockheed Blvd.
- ConstRenew by Sante Builders, Inc.416 Hungerford Drive 320
- Construction Group325 Pennslyvania Ave SE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- COUNTY PAVING & SEAL COATING1219 ADMIRAL ZUMWALT LN
- Courtesy Electric Inc.9921 Gardenia Ln
- Creative Design Contractors, LLC902 K Street NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Crescent Design & Construction Inc2933 West Ox Road
- Crigger Contracting Inc9621 Evans Ford Rd
- Custom Paving9532 Liberia Ave
- Capital Masonry LLC
- D&D Construction & Landscaping7108 Greenvale Pkwy
- D&T ConstructionPO BOX 459
- Deas Trucking & Construction7604 Waterford Lakes Dr Suite 1925
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Delcid Contracting LLC104 Williamson Road
- Depoy Enterprise36367 Charles Town Pike
- Diamond's Paving Inc565 Loop Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- DMV home improvement systems LLC951 russell av
- DMV Paving & Masonry7408 Livingston Rd
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- DOLPHIN CONSTRUCTION8530 WOODLAWN COURT
- Dominic's Paving14822 Southlawn ln
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Donovan Construction47 Broadview Ave
- Double K Contractors IncPO Box 536
- Driveway ImpressionsPO Box 9201
- Driveways By UsPO Box 7446
- D&D Construction & Landscaping