Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Teton Village, WY
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Teton Village
- 5J ContractorsEverything went smooth throughout the entire process dealing with them work was phenomenal and pricing was fair,would recommend using them for any of their services.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN CONTRACTINGWith RMC you get a company that does things the way they should be done. Mike pays his workers a fair wage, carries the correct insurances, workman's comp, liability, etc. My experience is that Mike Sisneros does what he says he is going to do in a timely manner. He communicates about issues in the construction as they arise. His word is good. Owner Mike Sisneros is a certified home inspector which supports the solid understandings he and his company have about the way things should be done. I have only had strong, positive experiences with Rocky Mountain Contracting having spent over $100,000 with his company over the past 6 year
- Grandpas Shop LLC / GS Construction / GS PaintI also had dealings with Mr. Christensen at Integrity Enterprises. He always did me right even when the company pushed him the other way. He did a flip house for me recently and the results were amazing. They made every thing look new again and we had an offer before they were even finished. Their quality is impeccable and they are very easy to work with.They redid 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. They have a nice tight knit group of subcontractors they work with. Their tile guys and painter "Red" are top notch. They contracted all the carpet and even fixed our deck. They have lots of good ideas and helped us to save money. I have used them before and will never use any one else. They do all the refreshes on my rentals. and even work on my personal home. I give them an A
- Arrow Fence Co LLCArrow did an excellent job in every way. They were easy to work with, contributed to our design with practical and good ideas, communicated with us, always showed up as promised and kept their work area neat. They repaired pasture fences with 3 horses inside, and kept the animals contained and treated the animals properly. The ground is quite rocky and they had to carefully install wood and steel posts. Fence lines are straight, pole tops are level and wires are pulled tight. They took care to match the barn roofing tin with the old barn roof. We highly recommend Arrow
- SWI LLCI used Olson Fencing, now SWI, to install my sprinkler system, lay sod, install my fence, and plant flowers the summer of 2012. If you want an amazing job done, please call SWI! You will not be disappointed.
- Little Giants FencingHad finally decided to fence my property and started calling around. Surprisingly, very few responded to my request for an estimate. Greg (the owner) from Little Giants called me right back and met me on the property the next day to review the project. They completed sooner than they had estimated and did an outstanding job. Their fence is top quality - they didn't skimp on the materials and bought locally (which I liked). I had a few questions and comments, and they quickly took care of everything - the results is a beautiful fence! Would use them again
- Young's Residential FencingI had no concerns. Issues were resolved before I could address them. He thought of the issues before I could.
- MH Construction LLCMario and his crew came in to remove existing landscaping, put up the new fence and put in our new landscaping. They were very professional, working long days to complete this project in a timely fashion. When I asked about our sprinkler system and the need to move some of the heads, they moved them without hesitation and even replaced some of the heads because they were old. They did this at no further cost to us. They moved a tree to another location, at no extra cost. They planted two new trees at no extra cost. They removed plants from along our driveway and put in rocks for us, at no extra cost. If I ever had concerns about anything to do with this project, they immediately took care of it. The cost of having all of this done was $10,000 less than other bids I got. I had hired this company for fencing and landscaping, but I know they also build garages, finish basements, and pour concrete. These are the tasks that I know they do. There could be more. I felt like I was dealing with contractor from the 1950's. He did not charge me a cent until the job was finished, and I was happy. You don't see that sort of thing anymore. I would highly recommend Mario and his crew to anyone
- Real Estate Maintenance & RepairObviously not well. Never even had the decency to call and let me know if he was really interested bin helping.
- CENTRAL LANDSCAPINGMy fence was leaning. The fence was giving way because of the slope of the yard. I had a railroad tie planter and we had run a patio up to the railroad tie. There were two sections of the fence that we were going to fix. They took out two sections of the fence and the rest of the fence was in pretty bad shape. I made the decision to replace the whole fence. You have to see it to believe it. My fence goes up and down, it is not straight at all. They don't take the time to do it right. They did a full retaining wall as well. The guys that did the retaining wall out in front did a good job, it looks nice
Last update on December 8, 2020
Fence Contractors in Teton Village, WY
Deals in Teton Village for Fence Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
What is chain link fencing, anyway? Chain link fencing has a lot to offer, so consider this option when installing a fence on your property.
If your metal railings need a makeover, wrought iron paint can work wonders. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Find fence companies in
- Jackson Hole,
- Hoback Junction,
- Star Valley Ranch,
- Sugar City,
- Saint Anthony,
- Idaho Falls,
Fence Companies in Teton Village, WY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ABD Associates In Building & Design Ltd4803 Innovation Dr Ste 1
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
- ABD Associates In Building & Design Ltd
- Green Tree Arboriculture LLC7130 Arts Way
Casper, Wyoming 82601
- Green Tree Arboriculture LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- KL Builders243 Overdale Drive
Gillette, Wyoming 82718
- KL Builders
- Lifetime Windows and Siding2330 Broadway
Denver, Colorado 80205
- Lifetime Windows and Siding
- Rainier Roof RestorationPO Box 65966
University Place, Washington 98464
- Rainier Roof Restoration
- TNT Home Improvements1448 Antero Dr
Loveland, Colorado 80538
- TNT Home Improvements
Fencing contractors that service Teton Village
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.