We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Richwood, WV
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Richwood
- Craig‘s electric LLCWe really like the finished ceiling project! The men are very professional and do excellent work! The Handy Guys will be remodeling our bathroom soon. Several other projects coming up soon. We highly recommend The Handy Guys!
- Gideon's General ConstructionWent well. Came every day and got it all done. I will use them again for our other bathroom remodel.
- Jeff Maltby DrywallJeff Maltby Drywall has been a godsend. Earlier this year, I had hired a young lad to drywall the lower level of a house I was preparing to sell. The young fellow had worked several days and was doing an OK job, when one Thursday, he did not show up to work. I haven't seen him since. I turned to Angie's List for resolution and found Jeff Maltby Drywall. Jeff and his team completed the lower level effort in just a couple of days, and at a very reasonable cost. His work was superior in quality, completed on schedule and on cost. Because of his excellent work in the lower level, I asked Jeff to repair and texture the kitchen walls and ceiling and also assist with upstairs bath remodel. Again, a superior job with the right materials (waterproof around the tub/shower); and he even installed our new vanity (which was a tight fit). Additionally, Jeff helped me find a plumber and electrician who also presented the highest quality work at a fair and reasonable price. I am so confident in Jeff that I will follow his recommendations for hardwood floor refinisher and tile installer. Jeff and his team do superior work, and I also have confidence in his recommendations for related work. Tom & Linda
- Alberto Fine CarpentryDomenic did a great job at bringing my basement back to normal after it flooded. Not only did he repair what was damaged, but he also offered valuable advice should we have issues again. He showed up on time and kept the area extremely clean even while cutting materials. He left each day with things neat and orderly and finished the job ahead of schedule. His prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of work and professionalism exhibited. Highly recommend him for whatever your needs may be
- Dave's DrywallDave and his assistants came when they said they would, very punctual even during a bad snowstorm. They finished our drywall and applied a texture to our ceiling, this was on a new build, total home. They did an excellent job. My husband and I heard about him through word of mouth from the building supply stores in our area and was told that he was the best around at what he does, and after seeing his work on our home I must agree, He' s the Best!!! I highly recommend Dave's Drywall! The texture he did to my ceiling, all I can do is keep looking up, I'm in love with it! Flawless Drywall, I hate to hang pictures over it!!! He is a perfectionist
- Rarco Contracting IncThe project couldn't have gone better. Steve is an 'old-time' contractor and gentleman who quickly became our family's friend in need and deed. Schedule your project early since I am certain Steve's skills will increasingly become in demand, and he quickly will need to become more selective with the projects he undertakes
- Robinson and Son ConstructionIn January we had a chimney break that brought soot into the house. To locate the problem in January the fire department and an electrician had to cut into the drywall in a couple of different places. Then the contractor who did the repairs to the chimney cut a large square hole into the ceiling to make the needed repairs to the chimney. The original contractor would not return my phone calls about repairing the holes in the drywall so I contacted Robinson and Son Construction in Weirton. They promptly called me back, came to give the estimate and scheduled the repairs in a timely manner. In the meantime we had some electrical problems in our living room. Some of the outlets went out. When they came to do the drywall repairs I mentioned the electrical problems and the supervisor told me they could do that work also while they were here if I wanted them to. They replaced some breakers, ran some new wiring, and replaced some outlets. I am glad I mentioned the electrical problems and glad they could do that work also as it was a matter of safety. They did both jobs in two days. They were neat, professional, and efficient
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too..
- Eds Plumbing and Well ServiceHe took out the show and cut a wall out so that the tub would fit. Did all the drywall work and repainted the whole room
- Heflin Contracting IncA baseboard radiant heat pipe had burst in an upstairs room and went unnoticed over two days. The water had completely ruined the carpet in the room it was in and had poured through the floor to the ceiling of the family room below. The amount of water and pressure had burst the drywall ceiling below and even blew a mounted light fixture from a beam. The insurance company provided an estimate of work and materials and I visited hardware/repair stores to get an idea of the cost of materials. I gave the insurance paperwork and material lists to Heflin. The original estimate had listed replacing the carpet in the bedroom with new carpet, but I wanted a laminate floor which was understandably slightly more expensive. They stayed within the expected budget, got the repairs done quickly, cleaned up and followed up with a phone call to verify my satisfaction shortly after. The only real obstacles to consider were my cats and they handled those well. The floor in the bedroom looks great and I will have Heflin do my hall so it looks as good. The family room looks better than it did before, is much brighter and roomier looking. I'm anxious to spend more time there
Drywall Contractors in Richwood
- Business Description:General Contractor Specializing In New Home And Commercial Construction As Well As All Facets Of Remodeling. 30 Years Combined Experience In The Construction Industry.Recent Review:.Camille M.
- Business Description:LW Smith and Son Custom Building & Remodeling
- Business Description:Licensed in 1989.
- Business Description:We are a fire damage, water damage, wind/storm damage, vehicle damage, vandalism damage restoration/repair company and also a general contractor. We take great pride in our twenty four years of professional experience in serving and satisfying our customers. We also work with our customer's insurance companies when needed, providing a computerized breakdown of structural repairs. When insurance companies are not involved we provide an estimate/proposal to our customers for the work to be pe..Recent Review:Mr. Bernett, has shot straight with me and was very helpful in showing me the previous contractors errors and took the time to explain to me each situation; what was done incorrectly; what he would have to do to fix the errors, and explained each step. He has stayed in close contact with me.He has worked in a very timely manner, he has shown nothing but professionalism and honesty. His work is above the call of duty to be described as nothing short of excellent. He has taken the time to give me ideas that will both save me money and has worked with me knowing the situation I have found myself in with the previous 2 contractors that I went thru. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Tri-State Restoration for any clean up work, any bldg or addition work that one would want added to their home. His work ethic is off the charts of excellence and professionalism. I would say to any one looking to add on, fix,or create that Scott Bernett is your guy. He has been in the business for many years. I am a widow, and attacking this project with a high level of vulnerabily when seeking out a contractor. I have learned the hard way what people are willing to do to take advantage of my situation. I was taken advantage of X2. Mr..Bernett could has easily came in and done the same, He did not do that, instead he constantly was showing me the #'s the cost, the materials, where and why it is being used, I could go on and on. At the end of the day, I would strongly recommend him and his company. They are efficient. effective, they care about their client, and they show it. If I had any questions, instead of him giving me a quck answer and creating a distraction, he sat down with me and explained whatever my questions or concerns were step by step, and he did not waiver until he knew that I understood the process. Again... Scott Bernett, TRI STATE RESTORATION IS YOUR GUY. <br /Sandra J.
- Business Description:Bottom Up does all handyman work, interior design and garden design, we have 2 employees, we take check or cash, we have deposit of $100 or 25% from the estimated price, whichever is higher, we also provide cleaning of homes, payment is due at the time of service. We run special right now, if you refer friend to us and they decide to do business with our company, we will mail you $15 gift card of your choice
- Business Description:If your looking for a full service Drywall company you've come to the right place. Here at Hess Drywall we pride ourselves on doing the best quality work out there. We are a clean professional team with one goal in mind, and that's to make you the homeowner happy with how your home looks. Thank you for visiting our new Internet site. As an up-to-date business, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our company and our offers. If you are not familiar with our company and ..
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. We take great pride in everything we do down to the smallest repairs. It is our goal to provide fast and courteous service with excellent craftsmanship. Like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/wvdrywal
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..Recent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not needElizabeth D.
- Recent Review:unknownCatherine B.
- Business Description:Advanta Construction is an expanding company servicing the greater New York area. We are experienced in both commercial and residential projects. Our organization consists of our coordinated, client oriented office team and our crew of skilled craftsmen well practiced in many trades; including carpentry, plumbing, waterproofing, painting, and much more. Such a vast team allows us to provide for all of your construction needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Webster Springs
- White Sulphur Springs
- Gauley Bridge
- Oak Hill
drywall contractors in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Bottom Up Home Services and Improvements86 Main St
Shinnston, West Virginia
- Bottom Up Home Services and Improvements
- Flippin Paints1370 Old Woman Run
Sutton, West Virginia
- Flippin Paints
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- Kodiak Drywall, LLCPO Box 144
Rowlesburg, West Virginia
- Kodiak Drywall, LLC
- Rezmata.com101 PALM HARBOR PKWY 422
Palm Coast, Florida
- S & H Builders LLPP.O. Box 443
New Haven, West Virginia
- S & H Builders LLP
- WV Handy Helpers1 Appomattox St
- WV Handy Helpers