Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services

With Angi since May 2015

Graphic Design

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi

01/27/2016

Description of Work
I called them to get some snow removal - this company never returned my calls. Not even a call to say they were too busy.

Category snow removal

I apologize for this as it is a severe problem. I am not sure how this happened and I would love to make this right with you by offering a coupon or free service.