Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Anmoore, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Anmoore
- White's Repair and RemodelWhen they showed up to do the work , his crew and himself stayed on point and focused on what they were doing until the job was completed. They remained professional the whole time that they were on my property.
- H Andrew KlineThey did a pretty good job on the chimney and cleaned up everything; I have no complaints. They showed up when they said they would and did the job the way they said they would. They were very professional and did not play around while getting the job done. They just came in and did the job.
- IVAN LILLY MASONRYIvan worked quickly He provided outstanding service. His prices are amazingly low He's a great guy
- Chris Bostic MasonryChris and his crew showed up early and worked all day. They blocked an entire basement. Within 2 days they were finished!
- Carville Holmes MasonryHe's done a really good job. He was very particular about how the masonry would look. He took his time and the care to make sure everything looked cosmetically good. He just made it look nice. He was very punctual. He started the job and finished it within the time frame that he had mentioned. He's reliable, dedicated hard worker
- Custom Masonry & RepairsBrickmasons did good work. The job took way longer than anticipated, because of wet weather. Finished job was excellent.
- K and D MasonryWent very well. He was very polite to me. Showed up early in the morning and was done in no time. He will aslo be painting my storage building and waterproofing my basement later.
- GRAHAM-SIMON PLUMBING CO LLCDo expect them to arrive in a timely manner. Do not expect compromise regarding detail or low end estimate of cost.
- Barnett MasonryAll went well until Mr. Barnett got his final check. The wall started to leak when it rained. Mr. Barnett did return and dug out behind the new wall, leaving a muddy mess in our back yard. It has been almost 2 months and the problem still has not been fixed. We bought the proper stone and drain to put back behind the wall but Mr. Barnett has not come back to finish what he had promised. Our phone has been blocked by Mr. Barnett and he has not responded to several letters that were sent to him. We would NOT recommend this company to do any kind of work. Our next step is to file a suit at the magistrate's office and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
- Shaffer's MasonryALLEN SAID IT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO DO. HE BEGAN BY WORKING ONE WEEK AND WE SAW HIM ON AND OFF FOR TWO YEARS. AFTER TWO YEARS HE WAS 90% FINISHED AND WANTED ALL THE MONEY FOR THE JOB BECAUSE HIS TRUCK WAS BROKE DOWN. WHEN I REFUSED TO PAY FOR SERVISES NOT RECEIVED ALLEN WALKED OFF NEVER TO WORK AGAIN. ALLEN FAILED TO PROTECT HARDWOOD FLOORS ON TWO LEVELS THAT HAVE TO BE REFINISHED AGAIN. THESE FLOORS ARE LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD. ALLEN NEVER PICKED UP HIS TRASH,SWOWED UP AT 6:00 AM UNANNOUNCED AFTER NOT BIENG THERE FOR MONTHS AND ACTED AS IF NOTHING WAS WRONG. AND HE TOOK DOZENS OF LIGHTBULBS OUT OF OUR LAMPS WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. WHAT A CHEAPSCATE
Masonry Contractors in Anmoore
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:Very professional. Thought we might be able to have work done early, so they kept checking back when openings became available to see if an earlier time would work for us. They were very honest in their quote and didn't include work that another company had recommended. I would use them againSharon S.
- Business Description:26 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: WV008410.Recent Review:It Didn't!! The job is still not done. I have not been Contacted. And I now have 2 pipes in my basement which are starting to drip.Loretta C.
- Business Description:Our company is well rounded with dedicated and highly qualified employees
- Business Description:We are a small business that cover WV,VA,NC, KY, and TN doing any kind of construction from building you a house to repairing a crack. We can winterize your summer home or get it ready for you to in joy for the summer
- Business Description:35 years experience free estimatesRecent Review:Not good...................................................Noneya C.
- Business Description:Swimming Pool Sales, Installation & Repair mostly but all types of construction also.
- Business Description:For All Your Building Needs! We offer affordable and reasonable prices and discounts to our clients in French Creek. We are also serving in Frenchton, Carter, Adrian, Rock Cave, Tallmansville. Call us if you need masonry contractor
- Business Description:We specialize in everything that has to do with your home. We have a total of 18 years experience in remodeling, roofing, siding, flooring, etc. We accept cash, check, and/or major credit cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Mount Clare
- West Milford
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
- Pleasant Valley
- White Hall
masonry contractors in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baker's Waterproofing570 Carlton Dr
- Baker's Waterproofing
- Hatfield Building & Excavating400 Royal Birkdale Dr
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Hatfield Building & Excavating
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Prince Builders
- S & K ContractingPO Box 271
GRAFTON, West Virginia
- S & K Contracting