Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Anmoore, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Anmoore
- White's Repair and RemodelWhen they showed up to do the work , his crew and himself stayed on point and focused on what they were doing until the job was completed. They remained professional the whole time that they were on my property.
- Chris Bostic MasonryChris and his crew showed up early and worked all day. They blocked an entire basement. Within 2 days they were finished!
- Carville Holmes MasonryHe's done a really good job. He was very particular about how the masonry would look. He took his time and the care to make sure everything looked cosmetically good. He just made it look nice. He was very punctual. He started the job and finished it within the time frame that he had mentioned. He's reliable, dedicated hard worker
- H Andrew KlineThey did a pretty good job on the chimney and cleaned up everything; I have no complaints. They showed up when they said they would and did the job the way they said they would. They were very professional and did not play around while getting the job done. They just came in and did the job.
- IVAN LILLY MASONRYIvan worked quickly He provided outstanding service. His prices are amazingly low He's a great guy
- K and D MasonryWent very well. He was very polite to me. Showed up early in the morning and was done in no time. He will aslo be painting my storage building and waterproofing my basement later.
- Custom Masonry & RepairsBrickmasons did good work. The job took way longer than anticipated, because of wet weather. Finished job was excellent.
- GRAHAM-SIMON PLUMBING CO LLCDo expect them to arrive in a timely manner. Do not expect compromise regarding detail or low end estimate of cost.
- James O'HaraEvery day he demanded money from me before he started working. James has some anger issues, and I was scared so I paid him. I bought the supplies and tools for him to do the job, but he still demanded money before work every day. He said he was a contractor, but in reality he only knows how to do masonry and a little bit of plumbing. My job was way too large for him to tackle, and I wish he would have been up front with me from the start. He hired subcontractors to help him replace the floors, but they weren't certified to do the job either. (He offered to go to the local homeless shelter to find some help, but I told him not to.) I have called the police on him twice as I asked for some of my money back and he has refused to give any of it back. The workers who James has hired have quit and told me James doesn't know what he's doing. I feel he's just made the issues in my home worse by tearing up the floors without fixing any of the problems. Stay away from James O'Hara
- Shaffer's MasonryALLEN SAID IT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO DO. HE BEGAN BY WORKING ONE WEEK AND WE SAW HIM ON AND OFF FOR TWO YEARS. AFTER TWO YEARS HE WAS 90% FINISHED AND WANTED ALL THE MONEY FOR THE JOB BECAUSE HIS TRUCK WAS BROKE DOWN. WHEN I REFUSED TO PAY FOR SERVISES NOT RECEIVED ALLEN WALKED OFF NEVER TO WORK AGAIN. ALLEN FAILED TO PROTECT HARDWOOD FLOORS ON TWO LEVELS THAT HAVE TO BE REFINISHED AGAIN. THESE FLOORS ARE LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD. ALLEN NEVER PICKED UP HIS TRASH,SWOWED UP AT 6:00 AM UNANNOUNCED AFTER NOT BIENG THERE FOR MONTHS AND ACTED AS IF NOTHING WAS WRONG. AND HE TOOK DOZENS OF LIGHTBULBS OUT OF OUR LAMPS WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. WHAT A CHEAPSCATE
Masonry Contractors in Anmoore
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:Matt was our Sales Rep and he was responsive, knowledgeable and honest about what we needed to do to. He explained the entire process and spent time with us to answer any questions. We are going to postpone the project for now, but when we are ready, we will contact Matt and Baker's Thank yoLinda B.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:Exceeded my expectations and my expectations are pretty high. Top quality work.CHRISTY C.
- Business Description:26 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: WV008410.Recent Review:It Didn't!! The job is still not done. I have not been Contacted. And I now have 2 pipes in my basement which are starting to drip.Loretta C.
- Business Description:35 years experience free estimates
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn and yard makeovers. Need a new look to your modernized structure We can handle it. Need a better rain coat on your roof? We got you. Lawn needs Home Needs.New structure. Old Structure. New building. Or just giving the old one a new face lift. Whatever your interest is. Just pick up the phone and call Cox-n-vajajay We lay The Pip e that will fullfil your Wildest Dreams.
- Business Description:At Hatfield Building and Excavating we offer a multitude of services to fit your contracting needs. From pressure washing job sites to constructing a new home or office location from start to finish. We offer warranties on all services provided with on-call technical support following completion of the job. **Free Estimates!** it doesn't cost you anything to dream, and we can turn your dreams into realities
- Business Description:Our company is well rounded with dedicated and highly qualified employees
- Business Description:Provide wide variety of construction needs including free estimates and preliminary bid meetings.
- Business Description:For All Your Building Needs! We offer affordable and reasonable prices and discounts to our clients in French Creek. We are also serving in Frenchton, Carter, Adrian, Rock Cave, Tallmansville. Call us if you need masonry contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Appalachian Building Concepts2237 Paris Mountain Rd
- Appalachian Building Concepts
- Hatfield Building & Excavating400 Royal Birkdale Dr
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Hatfield Building & Excavating
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Prince Builders
- S & K ContractingPO Box 271
GRAFTON, West Virginia
- S & K Contracting