A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Anmoore, WV
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Anmoore
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesBrad and his team did a fabulous job on the fence. It is beautiful and their work was the best you could ask for at a price that beat all of their competitors. Brad told me his team has years of experience and it shows. They made sure everything looked it's best and functioned for the purposes I needed it to and I didn't even have to ask. After signing the contract with him, they were here to do the job as soon as a pretty/good work day was available and they worked quick. I would recommend this crew to anyone!
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesThis project took two days of labor, as owner Brad Campbell estimated. Due to weather and a family issue, the project extended unfinished into the week, but I was happy with the time table. R & B is professional and thorough, consulting the customer as the team works. I would recommend his services to friends
- Neel's Fence CoIt was all wonderful. They did what they were supposed to do. They did a good job at it. I was pleased.
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesBrad was very responsive. He showed up on time for the quote and was able to come do the job a day earlier than planned because of an unexpected opening in his schedule. The first job was for a simple chain link fence gate, but we're now planning a bigger job with Brad because of the great work he did
- Gil Thermes Fence Co IncHe did a very nice job. He showed up on time and repaired a gate about 5 or 10 years ago. He did everything he said he would do and when I asked him to come back and fix my gate, he did and didn’t charge me anything extra as it was a part of the deal. He came on time as he said, did everything, cleaned up himself and didn’t leave anything behind
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesThis company was very prompt and professional. I'm very happy with the work done and very thankful my dogs are safe! The company owner listened to all concerns and thoughts and done a beautiful job in a timely manner! We need more business minded like him in this area!
- ETECH KITCHEN & BATH REMODELINGi highly recommend Mr Visbal and his company and I can be reached by email or phone call for additional references and information. I now live in West Virgina but keep property in Cincinnati that "Etec maintains for me
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesBrad Campbell beat the price of two competitors. He did exactly what he said he would do when he said he would. I am very happy with my new chain link fence.
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesWent very well, very professional, and reasonably priced. Quality of product excellent. Very precise on measurments to make sure everything fits perfectly. Would highly recommend over any fence company in the area.
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home ServicesThe project went well. Brad is professional and fair, but because he's good... he's very busy. This led to some delays in getting responses from Brad and finishing the job. That said, I would not hesitate to rehire Brad for another job in the future!
Fencing Contractors in Anmoore
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d..Recent Review:We needed repairs made to satisfy the home inspector for the sale of our home. Already having moved -and living thousands of miles away - it's hard to find someone you can trust who will do the job right. Anthony made this such a positive experience; it took SO much stress off our plates and we can't thank him enough for his professionalism, great communication and timely responses.Kathleen F.
- Business Description:R and B Fencing performs residential and commercial fence installation including chain link, wood, vinyl and ornamental metal. We do the work ourselves and do not subcontract. Beautifulhome Services performs small home repairs (handyman services) to interior and exterior renovations including kitchens and baths. We both design and installRecent Review:Brad and his team did a fabulous job on the fence. It is beautiful and their work was the best you could ask for at a price that beat all of their competitors. Brad told me his team has years of experience and it shows. They made sure everything looked it's best and functioned for the purposes I needed it to and I didn't even have to ask. After signing the contract with him, they were here to do the job as soon as a pretty/good work day was available and they worked quick. I would recommend this crew to anyone!Nashua H.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Recent Review:Neel’s just finished installing a 4’ black chain link fence with a 4’ gate and a 10’ gate in my back yard. They were fast, friendly and neat. Unfortunately, two errors occurred that I noticed after they had left. (1) Our yard is somewhat hilly and rolling. It was important to us that the fence be close to the ground so the dogs could not escape. The fence was supposed to be 1”-2” above the ground to allow for easy weedeating. However some places were up to 4” above the ground, too high for the dog that sometimes digs and likes to chase deer and other dogs. (2) Due to bad communication between me and the workers, the 4’ gate was installed in the wrong place. When I called Neel’s and complained about my concerns, they came back within a week and totally fixed both problems. Now the fence is beautiful and doing its jobPhil F.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:Exceeded my expectations and my expectations are pretty high. Top quality work.CHRISTY C.
- Business Description:Established in1968, we have been working in the Mid-Atlantic region for over 40 years. We supply a wide range of quality products for remolding, new residential construction, and commercial projects. We working closely with homeowners and builders to provide a low maintenance, long lasting exterior for you home. "We pride ourselves in a quality job completed in a timely manner
- Business Description:WE FEEL OUR KITCHEN AND FLOORING INSTALLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
- Business Description:We do all our own work, and will only sub-contract out jobs for excavation, HVAC, and carpeting. We do contract jobs and pay-by-the-hour jobs (billing on a weekly basis). FREE ESTIMATES. We also do insurance jobs. Estimates are not free for insurance jobs
- Business Description:We are a company of five (3) employees plus myself. Billing varies per job but a percentage is due at the signing of agreement. Then is billed weekly or biweekly according to the size of the job with the balance to be billed at completion and due at that timRecent Review:Garage not completed. Started ground preparation September 2013, building delivered December 2013 and not completed yet. Workers do an excellent job. <br />Marilyn R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Appalachian Building Concepts2237 Paris Mountain Rd
- Appalachian Building Concepts
- Biltwell Enterprises LLCPO Box 457
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Biltwell Enterprises LLC
- CRIDER BOYS CONTRACTING LLC1654 PEDLAR RUN ROAD
Maidsville, West Virginia
- CRIDER BOYS CONTRACTING LLC
- FHM Environmental-Hire a Son Inc.115 antique dr.
Augusta, West Virginia
- FHM Environmental-Hire a Son Inc.
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- J & R Builders148 John St
Weston, West Virginia
- J & R Builders
- Lowe's Home Improvement14725 Apple Harvest Dr
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home Services1414 N. 22nd st
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- R and B Fencing & Beautiful Home Services
- S & H Builders LLPP.O. Box 443
New Haven, West Virginia
- S & H Builders LLP
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc