When you need help moving furniture or with other in-home heavy lifting, your best bet will be to turn to a moving company for moving labor or furniture moving services. These pros can safely and efficiently transport your bulky items.
Get matched with top moving companies in Anmoore, WV
There are 11 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Anmoore
- Modern Piano MovingThe removal of the piano from Elsah, Illinois was accomplished with care and dispatch. The movers are experts, courteous and friendly and the piano arrived in West Virginia on the agree on date and was in the house in ten or fifteen minutes. All was well with the instrument -- it had received excellent care on the journey, and important advice on continuing care was given before they left. I can't recommend Modern Piano Moving highly enough. I thought the cost of the move modest, considering the circumstances, and the distance. Regret being unable to provide photos at this time -- the piano IS beautiful and is happy in its new home -- and the sight of the van in my rural driveway was a neighborhood sensation
- GR8Laborsmooth and efficient. everyone works very well with covid restrictions and the move went smoothly and very quick. would recommend!
- Scot's Billiard ServiceAbsolutely phenomenal individual. He worked us into his already busy schedule and with only a day notice. Incredibly nice and insightful, I asked many questions about reassembly and he was very knowledgeable/willing to help. Also was the best pricing wise I could find. He was very speedy taking it apart as well, you could definitely tell he was a professional at what he does. 10/10 would recommend, if I didn’t have such a long distance to move it I would have hired him to transport and reset it back up at my house
- Town & Country Movers IncTown and Country did an excellent job moving my family. The moving team was courtesy and respectful and did an excellent job. William our foreman was great and really made a stressful stiuation so much easier. They left our home immaculate with the boxes and furniture in the right places. We filled two trucks so you can imagine how difficult this move was. Thank you so much to Town and Country. I would use them again if I ever dare move again
- Moving Ahead Services LLCThey did a nice job for us, they were reasonable priced. They were on time, they did a nice job, and did what they said they were going to do. They were all good. They did it as quickly as they could which was good. I think they needed more people, the people that they had were good, but they were in and out, so they needed more people full time so to speak. They got us moved down here, and got all our stuff all put in, so it was good
- 495 Movers IncWe are totally pleased. No complaints. Excellent packers, movers, & deliverers. David is great leader & director! Made us feel good about this move!
- ARKO MovingThis was the only company that agreed to transport some furniture from Alexandria Va. to WV. at a reasonable rate. I only had a few items to move. However, I was insecure about using a sprinter van because of its limited space, so I chose to upgrade to a truck. This upgrade cost me an extra $100 and was unnecessary . I should have listened to Arthur when he suggested the van. All the other companies I called were about twice the price or were not interested in doing the delivery. Arthur and an assistant delivered my items as scheduled and were very careful, pleasant, and professional in their delivery. I definitely recommend this company
- Duker's Movers LLCDukers moving was great! Johnny and his crew were professional and arrived right on time moved our stuff with care and unloaded without any issues. I would definitely use them again! Great company
- Mover Dudes IncJohn and Terry was professional, polite, and worked their tails off to get the job done for us all in one day. Really appreciate their hard work.
- Village MoverWe were pleased and the price was very good. They allow you to take what you want and move what you want.
Movers in Anmoore
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d..Recent Review:Anthony was prompt, friendly and efficient. We got to know him, two of his sons and his lovely wife. Anthony went out of his way after work to pick up more parts when he found the supplier didn't give him enough pieces to finish the job. At the same time, he checked on the availability and price of the stairway we want installed next. He is a hard worker and he is careful to clean up each day after work and store his tools carefully and out of our way so we could come and go. He climbed tall ladders and worked in terrible heat and humidity without complaint. We would hire him for any handyman job in the future. In fact, he will be installing our attic stairs soon. The siding covered many years of patches and paint layers. It is 125 years old. Neighbors have commented about how nice it looks. The even siding actually makes it look bigger. We are very satisfiedCharles and Roberta B.
- Business Description:Stinelli Bros. Moving & Storage is a Pittsburgh moving company specializing in local and long distance moves. We are headquartered in No. Huntington, PA, and have served satisfied customers in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas for over two decades. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Arpin represen..
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
Deals in Anmoore for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Find moving companies in
- Mount Clare
- West Milford
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
- White Hall
- Pleasant Valley
moving companies in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A2B Moving LLC2100 Hancock St
Moundsville, West Virginia
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allen Young Movers P.O. Box 351
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Arpin Van Lines - Stinelli Bros Moving & Storage11055 Parker Drive Unit 2A
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A2B Moving LLC
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- J & M Moving & Storage Specialists, Inc700 Oak Heights Ct.
Port Orange, Florida
- J & M Moving & Storage Specialists, Inc
- M.A.D. Logistics141 Gaskins Hollow Rd
Salem, West Virginia
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Mover Dudes Inc1114 Fairfax Pike Suite 1
White Post, Virginia
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving By BrianPost Office Box 2282
- Moving Miles LLC1829 N 21st St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- M.A.D. Logistics
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Red Wagon Movers, Inc.2733 Harper Rd
Beckley, West Virginia
- Red Wagon Movers, Inc.
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics