If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Anmoore, WV
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Anmoore
- Tony's Pro Lawn CareWe hired Tony to mow our lawn and cut up a tree that fell down in our yard. He was very professional and friendly. He was there when he said he would be. And, he didn't charge us an arm and leg to do it. They have my buisness!!!
- Tony's Pro Lawn CareTony was so helpful. I Called, received a quote, and my grass was cut all within 24 hours. Price very reasonable. Payment was fast and easy. I was at work but received a video of my yard after it was completed. Awesome work and awesome costumer service. My neighbors have complimented how good our yard looks this week. Will definitely recommend for anyone needing any yard work completed
- American Lawn Care Veteran Owned and OperatedWell done! Scott was professional, personable, and he and his employee did an excellent job at a reasonable price.
- PRO GREEN LANDSCAPE MGMT INCThey were responsive and did a great job. It went so well that we decided to hire them for regular bi weekly services.
- Halterman LandscapingHalterman Landscaping transformed our dirt and rock yard into a park-like area with many natural looking features. We are amazed at Chris? vision. In addition to the wonderful patio and walkway he created, his use and placement of rocks gave us a beautiful and relaxing setting that fits in nicely with the architectural style of the home. After a long search for a quality and reasonably priced landscaper we finally discovered Halterman Landscaping. On Chris? initial site visit we discussed our wants and desires. We were looking for a patio and courtyard that would complement the style of our home and surrounding property. Chris studied the property and noticed that we also needed to improve the direction of rain water runoff. After several meetings involving scope and materials, a plan was developed that would meet most of our wants and still remain within our project budget. Based on this we scheduled a start date. The Halterman crew arrived as close to schedule as weather permitted. They were consistently polite, considerate, hardworking and on time. The worksite was kept in nice order throughout the project and was completed with little inconvenience to our comings and goings. Our project timeline was very close to Chris? initial projection in spite of a few days lost because of weather. We do not hesitate to highly recommend this company
- Browning's Lawn CarePaula's crew has been taking care of our lawn for a few years now. They come out every couple of weeks to trim our grass and it always looks great. They have spent a half day one year to cut down a large swath of over grown grass that they were unable to mow previously, without charging extra.
- The Stump KingHe and his assistant were both great guys.They worked in a crowded area without harming any surrounding plants or structures.His stump grinder is run by remote control and he is great with it. Took out surface roots in between hosta plants and a flag pole never touched anything except the roots he was after.I was impressed. So we're the neighborhood men that came to watch the great big remote control grinder. Even though I opted to not have the clean up, his assistant is working the whole time throwing the larger pieces to the side and filling the holes back in. They even cleaned up with a blower .All I had to do was rake and plant grass
- The Tree TrimmerAll of the large trees were within 30-40 feet of my house. I was concerned mainly about the Bradford pear trees because I had been told by different people after I bought the house that it was not a matter of if, but rather when each would lose a part of itself and possibly land on my house or fence. I could have had them pruned down a lot, but was told I would have to do this every few years to keep them from growing back so large again over time and I decided to just have them removed. One of the the large Pin Oaks had signs of disease at the top and none of the tree experts I spoke to could confidently say that it was not going to die in the next few years. The other Pin Oak was within 10 feet of my house and I was told it looked healthy, but that the root system could encroach on the foundation of the house. The Maple tree was beside the fence and over the years had grown rather lopsided because of being in the shade of the other taller trees. I had not initially planned to have all this done, but they use very heavy equipment to do the job and I decided to have all the trees removed to avoid the possibility of having to go through all this again in the future. They had to take down part of my fence in the front to gain access to the back yard and in the process one of the fence posts cracked near the cement deep in the ground. The fence is old and in need of some repair, and I am considering replacing it in the future so I did not have them replace this front part with the gate. The heavy equipment did leave some ruts in the ground, but given all they had to do was not too bad. They took great care to avoid coming right after a rain to try to diminish rutting and to protect the yard as much as possible. Mr. Lewis told me he would clean up the yard after all was done and he did that very well, leaving it in very good condition for the landscaper to come and put down top soil and reseed. I had planned to do this before deciding on taking down all the trees because of erosion from the grass not growing well under the trees. As for the price I am new to all of this, but from what I understand from talking to different people it was reasonable. All in all, Mr. Lewis and his crew were very good and polite to work with and I would recommend them to anyone needing tree service. Mr. Lewis gave me some good suggestions about what to plant and what not to plant in the future to avoid having to go through all this again. If you are contemplating planting trees in your yard I would suggest you contact Mr. Lewis first for his opinion for your particular yard, or if you are buying a house that you invest in a consultation with him about the trees and other plants in the yard before making your offer to buy
- Summers Lawn CareThey did a great job. Has an experienced team that knows what they are doing. Will definitely keep using them.
- Blade To Blade Lawn & LandscapeHe was pretty good. My husband dealt with them and he was pretty pleased. They did a good job. I know that he is now mowing our grass regularly. My husband is very particular and he wouldn't have asked them to do the lawn mowing service for us.
Lawn Services in Anmoore
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:》Nearly 20 years of experience and expertise in all areas of Lawn Maintenance. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau & 5 star Facebook rating. Our #1 priority for each customer is personalized pricing and payment options. 》Quality, dependability, and affordability are our key goals. Contact us today, we work with our customers on a price to fit everyone's budgetRecent Review:Fantastic. Always a positive experience with this company.Jessica S.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d..Recent Review:We needed repairs made to satisfy the home inspector for the sale of our home. Already having moved -and living thousands of miles away - it's hard to find someone you can trust who will do the job right. Anthony made this such a positive experience; it took SO much stress off our plates and we can't thank him enough for his professionalism, great communication and timely responses.Kathleen F.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Recent Review:They should call this company West Virginia Lawn Wreckers. After over $800 our lawn looks like crap, we still have bugs, and they even severed our internet cable. When we called about this, customer "service" was indifferent to the point of being rude. We will NEVER use this company againJeffrey B.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Additional address - P.O. Box 589, Rural Retreat, VA, 24368. Additional phone - (800) 327-2874.Recent Review:Worst experience I ever had. Over priced, did not address my needs. Never listened to what and how I wanted it to look or work. Did it his way. I told him over and over again that safe access, drainage and ease of care were my priorities. Did not slope walkway correctly, water stands at front porch because of poor drainage. I pointed out the drainage situation several times and it still was not done correctly. I had a general contractor and a landscaper look at his work and was told the correct drainage system was not installs the wall blocks were laid incorrectly and the grout between the tiles was not done properly. Estimate to repair his story work 6-10K. I requested he repair it and he offered to dig a ditch right at my front porch, which would not solve the problem. I asked for retaining walls to be lowered, he failed to do so and now I cannot gate the fence without redoing the entrance to the walkway. Workmanship sloppy and ugly. Topsoil or straw was full of weeds. I will have to reseed come spring. Did not give workers breaks or timely lunch periods. Do not hire. I gave him excellent for responsiveness because he was johnny on the spot when it came to getting the contract. Down hill after that. His reply to my complaints was to ignore or say we had a contract. One of the worst, if not the worst unprofessional experience in my 74 years on this eartCarol S.
- Recent Review:unknownCatherine B.
- Business Description:We provide landscape service in the area of Ripley, WV.We offer a wide range of landscape maintenance and all types of lawn care. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions. Landscape Contractor, Landscape Company, Landscape Design, Lawn Care, Lawn Service, Lawn Maintenance, Lawn Mowing, Grass Mowing, Gardening Service, Garden Desig
- Business Description:Hall's Lawn Care offers free estimates for our services.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Computer Service
- BK Lawn Care159 Heather Ave
Princeton, West Virginia
- BK Lawn Care
- Cox-n-vajajay Construction101 Grove Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Cox-n-vajajay Construction
- Dion Fleagle Mowing700 Thompson St
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Dion Fleagle Mowing
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- Markley's Lawn & Landscape Design117 Hess School Rd
Worthington, West Virginia
- Markley's Lawn & Landscape Design
- Porterfield Excavating LLC24 Guyses Run Rd
Fairmont, West Virginia
- Porterfield Excavating LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc