Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Anmoore, WV
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Anmoore
- Molyneaux Tile Carpet WoodMy Husband and I recently had our rec room carpet installed by Molyneaux Tile Carpet Wood from Robinson Pa. Shannon Davin came to our home to measure and show us different samples, She was extra helpful with a great personality. They were done in 1 day. I would highly recommend their services.
- Straight Line BuildersJim remodeled and put up new drywall in my home, due to rotten and moldy ceilings. Including ;bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms and living room. He and his crew also put a new roof on my home. These guys have done an amazing job and I cannot thank them enough. Everything is stunning. You cannot find better people for the Job
- Straight Line BuildersStraight Line Builders did a great job and got the job done quickly. I would hire again and reccomend.
- Carpet World of MartinsburgThey called when the carpet came in, and we scheduled installation. Their installation team showed up at the scheduled time. They operated quickly and professionally. My carpet is a year old now, and the installation and carpet quality is superior. Very nice experience. I asked for a 10% military discount, and they said yes to that, too
- Molyneaux Tile Carpet WoodWe recently got new carpet from Molyneaux and couldn’t be happier. Great service from everyone, especially Steven Porter. He will bring everything to your house, you don’t have to go anywhere. Give him a call at 1-412-860-1928. You will be glad you did!!!!
- Coastal Home RenovationsWe chose Coastal Home Renovations to do our kitchen and bath remodel after reading the great reviews on Angie's List and meeting with them in person. Pavel was detail oriented from the first time we met him to take measurements and get a rough estimate of how much the project would cost. Iwona was always pleasant to deal with and paid great attention to details that we would have otherwise forgotten. They were always willing to take the time to explain things or send us pictures of the progress as we live several states away. I can't say enough good things about them and have recommended them to other friends and family. If I ever need renovations done to a home or rental near the Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC areas, I will happily recommend them and provide a reference. Thank you, Pavel and Iwona, for a great job! We love the new kitchen and bathrooms
- Rhodes Custom Kitchens LLCHad a wonderful experience and the work exceeded our expectations. Would highly reccomend them to anyone.
- Rhodes Custom Kitchens LLCThe work was done professionally and with great pride. Very satisfied with the job, I now have a beautiful kitchen.
- Wells Flooring LLCVery happy with installation. Used Berber in all areas but bedroom. Berber is hard to make seamless but Wells did excellent job. Perfectionist. Doesn't leave till job is done.
- Tripp's Floor SandingBought new log home with hickory hardwood floors. 10 years of sun had discolored them in spots. Tripp refinished them to perfection. He recommended the finish and we are so pleased. Throughout, they were so easy to work with - timely, responsive to our schedule changes, clean and tidy. Definitely recommend
Flooring Contractors in Anmoore
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d..Recent Review:Anthony was prompt, friendly and efficient. We got to know him, two of his sons and his lovely wife. Anthony went out of his way after work to pick up more parts when he found the supplier didn't give him enough pieces to finish the job. At the same time, he checked on the availability and price of the stairway we want installed next. He is a hard worker and he is careful to clean up each day after work and store his tools carefully and out of our way so we could come and go. He climbed tall ladders and worked in terrible heat and humidity without complaint. We would hire him for any handyman job in the future. In fact, he will be installing our attic stairs soon. The siding covered many years of patches and paint layers. It is 125 years old. Neighbors have commented about how nice it looks. The even siding actually makes it look bigger. We are very satisfiedCharles and Roberta B.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. travel charges. Ask about licensing.Recent Review:I contacted Taylor Construction in February 2018 to repair a small section of roof and nearby fascia. Granted that weather in the eastern US this year was wet, and scheduling outdoor work was a challenge, but Taylor never once in 9 months contacted me to discuss scheduling or to let me know that we were still on their to-do list - and we did have many rain-free days mixed in with the rainy ones. Because of their unresponsiveness, I called in July to inform them that we would go with someone else - they whined about the weather and convinced me to give them another chance. I reluctantly agreed, stressing that I needed to know when they would be starting work - I never heard from them again. Thankfully we never signed a contract. So, I cannot comment on the quality of work or price, but his responsiveness and professionalism is very poorSusan O.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:When property damage occurs, Crossroads Property rescue is driven to provide an unmatched service experience quickly, professionally, ethically and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned. We are a locally owned company. We work and live in this community and have an interest in helping and serving our neighbors. Our phones answer 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. We respond to each and every emergency call within 2 hours and all other calls within 24 hours. All tec..Recent Review:Purchased a property where they fixed the floor that had sagged over the years. Started checking things and the wall between the 2 bedrooms is not level, its out over an inch from top to bottom. I have a copy of the estimate they gave the previous owner. and they did not do a lot of the things listed on there but charged them the whole price. Like they were supposed to jack up the floor in a couple rooms and it looks like they were supposed to use concrete piles to support it, but they just used pieces of wood nailed together which are sitting on the ground not on blocks or concrete. And that vapor barrier is just laying on the ground and not attached around the edges so im not sure if its really doing anything. Other things are wrong also but i'm not going to put them all hereWilliam L.
- Business Description:We have been serving the greater Charleston area for over 10 years. Designers Darin Fisher, Liz Bonar, and Cory Stout have over 40 combined years of experience. We offer superior design services and a wide spectrum of products sure to meet any budget. We walk you through the design process step by step, and see your project through to completion. At Darin Fisher Designer Kitchens we carry the finest lines of cabinetry available for use in your kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, medial wall,..
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated Flooring Installation. Over 17 years Experience Friendly Quality Work. Free Estimates
- Business Description:WE FEEL OUR KITCHEN AND FLOORING INSTALLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- Mount Clare
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
- Pleasant Valley
flooring installation in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.
- Darin Fisher Designer Kitchens1404 Kanawha Blvd E
Charleston, West Virginia
- Darin Fisher Designer Kitchens
- Fabulous Floors1260 hillcrest rd
Fairmont, West Virginia
- Fabulous Floors
- K & C Unlimited LLC226 Hill View Terrace
Enterprise, West Virginia
- K & C Unlimited LLC
- Lidari FLoors3251 Robert C Byrd Drive
Beckley, West Virginia
- Lidari FLoors
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- Mountaineer Home Repairs
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Remodel USA
- S & H Builders LLPP.O. Box 443
New Haven, West Virginia
- S & K ContractingPO Box 271
GRAFTON, West Virginia
- SELECT HARDWOOD FLOORS309 HIGH ST
GRAFTON, West Virginia
- Shamrock contracting llc911 three lick rd
Orlando, West Virginia
- Stanley Steemer6 Country Club Rd # 6
Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Stanley Steemer818 Grimaldi Way
Hedgesville, West Virginia
- S & H Builders LLP
- Taylor's Construction764 Snyder Loop
Kingwood, West Virginia
- Taylor's Construction
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Vision Home Improvement143 Nelm St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Vision Home Improvement
- Wallace Construction5375 Lynn Creek Rd
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Wallace Construction