This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Anmoore, WV
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Anmoore
- Elite Handyman PlusAnthony was prompt, friendly and efficient. We got to know him, two of his sons and his lovely wife. Anthony went out of his way after work to pick up more parts when he found the supplier didn't give him enough pieces to finish the job. At the same time, he checked on the availability and price of the stairway we want installed next. He is a hard worker and he is careful to clean up each day after work and store his tools carefully and out of our way so we could come and go. He climbed tall ladders and worked in terrible heat and humidity without complaint. We would hire him for any handyman job in the future. In fact, he will be installing our attic stairs soon. The siding covered many years of patches and paint layers. It is 125 years old. Neighbors have commented about how nice it looks. The even siding actually makes it look bigger. We are very satisfied
- Carolina Pro ExteriorsKelly and her crew were awesome. I live out of town so I wasn't able to be onsite during the renovations. They accommodated me by pictures and facetime to keep me updated. We ran into some rotten wood and it was handled quickly and did not affect our schedule. Overall I am extremely satisfied and would recommend Carolina Pro Exteriors to others. Thanks Kelly and Justin
- precision builders co.Contractor gave us a bid. After reviewing bids we decided to go with precision builders for our remodel project. They were punctual and upfront during project. Quality of work was great! Very pleased
- Charles Pappa Jr RemodelingThey were very responsive to my requests for information and an estimate. They squeezed us in quickly since it was a small job. The siding looks great and they cleaned up as expected. They were not our lowest estimate, but their customer service is excellent!
- Taylor's ConstructionThey were very courteous and dis very good work. Their workers were very nice and they cleaned up the site after completing the job. All in all these guys are very good at what they do. Chad is fair and told us about problems he saw while working on the house. I would recommend to anyone!!
- Secure Construction Company IncThe crew was always on time and very professional. They cleaned up as they worked and the job site was spotless when they would leave for the day. The owner Eddie had one thing in mind and that was that the client is happy and pleased with their product and how you job turned out. I am going to have more work done and this company will be at the top of the list to perform any future work that we have to do. We would like to thank them for a wonderful experience
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too..
- Integrity Remodeling And DesignWe initially met Patrick and he was responsive , very attentive and communicated probably a little more than we would like but it was nice to be kept in the loop. IN the roof installation we had some bad siding and Patrick knew the type and manufacturer and fixed it a no cost as a free bee. On the Window replacement he dealt as a conduit between my renters and me so I didn't have to deal with any of the issues than can arise between my renters being inconvenienced during the installation. It didn't hurt his price was the best among 4 other bids. Lastly we needed a roof leak fixed immediately and we called Patrick at 835pm and his workers were there at 10pm fixing the issue. Lastly Patrick provided us with plenty of references which seemed to good to be true but truth be told I would say the same after my dealing with Integrity Remodeling and Patric
- Eric BonnerAs indicated above. Eric diagnosed a water intrusion problem I was having at my house. He repaired the house and we have had no recurrence of the problem.
- JC Smith LLCSmith's people did a beautiful job. The deck especially was beautifully constructed. They were great to work with from the get go.
Siding Contractors in Anmoore
- Business Description:Since 1995 specializing in roofing and siding. Lifetime labor warrantyRecent Review:Greg and his crew were great! No fighting, cursing, or laziness. The estimate was fair and the contract warranty is excellent: he covers the labor and materials for the rated lifetime of the product. In my case, that's 30 years warranty parts and labor for my house roof! No one else does that. After seeing his excellent work on my shingled roof, I hired him for my barn roof. The barn was old and was very out of square, but the work was very good and the roof keeps everything dry now! I will always recommend him and his workAdam H.
- Business Description:Laurel Home Improvements is your local roofing specialist. For nearly 60yrs we have served North central WV. and Southwestern Pa. Team Laurel has been at the top of our field in sales, service and satisfaction throughout our many years. Our employees are factory trained to dot he work properly in order to maintain compliance with warranty requirements and install a roof that will protect the invest you made into your home. LHI is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, which means, we not only..Recent Review:They were wonderful. I have used them several times.Amy L.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d..Recent Review:We needed repairs made to satisfy the home inspector for the sale of our home. Already having moved -and living thousands of miles away - it's hard to find someone you can trust who will do the job right. Anthony made this such a positive experience; it took SO much stress off our plates and we can't thank him enough for his professionalism, great communication and timely responses.Kathleen F.
- Business Description:JC Siding and Roofing is a family own company we have over 25 years experience in the remodeling of residential exterior. We don't stop there our company also do gutters and windows, so if you also need this services done we can do it, gutters are done on the spot, yes we have our own gutter machineRecent Review:They did a wonderful job and I would refer them to anyone.Sulayne B.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!Recent Review:Zack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.john h.
- Business Description:Shield Roofing & Construction LLC. has been successfully serving the Tri-State area since 2012. We later opened our doors to help more homeowners recieve quality roofs in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding workmanship and quality productsRecent Review:Did a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.Jill L.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:Exceeded my expectations and my expectations are pretty high. Top quality work.CHRISTY C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. travel charges. Ask about licensing.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BECKLEY INSULATION CO INC201 STANAFORD RD
Beckley, West Virginia
- BECKLEY INSULATION CO INC
- JC Siding and Roofing48 Gibsontown Rd
Charles Town, West Virginia
- JC Siding and Roofing
- M J LUCI CONTRACTING321 ROGERS AVE
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Meredith Home Improvement126 Sygan Rd
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Mountain-Valley Construction Company200 Russell Street
Fairmont, West Virginia
- M J LUCI CONTRACTING
- OTP Handyman & Woodshop Services11 Thunder Rd.
Mount Clare, West Virginia
- OTP Handyman & Woodshop Services
- precision builders co.86 Merrimac Ln
Ronceverte, West Virginia
- precision builders co.
- Quality Framers LLC168 Braddock Rd
- Quality Framers LLC
- S & H Builders LLPP.O. Box 443
New Haven, West Virginia
- S & K ContractingPO Box 271
GRAFTON, West Virginia
- Shamrock contracting llc911 three lick rd
Orlando, West Virginia
- Shewbridge Construction 1848 Green Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLC739 County Road 1
South Point, Ohio
- superior home improvement1630 Richards Ave
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- S & H Builders LLP
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Taylor's Construction764 Snyder Loop
Kingwood, West Virginia
- Tim Holley ConstructionP.o.box 772
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Town and Country Construction Inc113 S Florence St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trinity Conracting1534 State Street
Gassaway, West Virginia
- T & SC Services