Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Hudson, WI
There are 8 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Hudson
- Clean SmithWas delighted by the service provided. My house was clean and they had paid attention to detail. Would definitely recommend.
- Clean SmithBooking was quick and easy, cleaner was friendly and fast. I have scheduled them to clean my house once a week!
- Personal Service CleaningDenise has cleaned for us several times, beginning about two years ago when she did a "spring cleaning" of our rental. She also performed our move out and move in cleans in April 2010 when we purchased our first home. Denise is a cheery, friendly, professional hardworker, and does a great job cleaning. She is easy to work with, understanding, and as flexible as her dedication to her clients allows her to be. We appreciate enjoying a clean house after she leaves, and know that everything she says she did was actually done. She also does "extras" if needed when she arrives, like cleaning out the microwave, cleaning ceiling fan blades, etc. I highly recommend Denise with Personal Service Cleaning to clean your home
- Freaky Klean LLCFreaky Klean cleans our home every three weeks. They have been cleaning our home for about a year and have done an excellent job. Our tile in our master bath always looks great. They clean our wood floors better than we have every had them done before. Great service!
- Housekeeping Services By JodiThey do a great job. We haven't had any complaints. The owner, Jodi, is very hands-on and she is very easy to work with. She is very accommodating. So far, so good. It is a small individually owned company and she is very responsive to any questions or issues. She was very good at getting it all set up. I don't have a lot to compare the price to. I was happy to find her because I was on short notice
- Maidbrite LLCThey clean the floor, bathrooms, cleaning the counter tops, and vacuuming. I found them on Angie’s list. I have been satisfied with the work they do. They have been very good for a long time. I have used them for more than three years.
- Freaky Klean LLCWe have hired Freaky Klean to clean our home every three weeks. They have done a very nice job. Especially in the showers. When we come home, the tile always looks great. They use a steamer which does a great job. Always punctual and professional. Pat & Doug provide a great service and are very reasonably priced
- Freaky Klean LLCExcellent service all around! I requested that they wash wood floors by hand (versus mop), also requested vacuuming furniture weekly - some unique requests. They provide their own eco-friendly products and really go above and beyond. They have even voluntarily brought their carpet vacuum in the past to remove spots from our bedroom rug. Full scale service ranges from bathrooms, all floors, dusting to specialty requests such as windows etc
- Servicemaster Restoration and CleaningThey were very good and actually fun. They sent three ladies and they worked five-and-a-half hours. They were here six hours; they took a half-an-hour off for lunch. So, that's 15 hours of work for $400. They brought their own ladders and everything. They were prompt and did what they said they were going to do. In fact, it was too rainy to do some of the windows and they put right on the invoice, "we will come back to do the windows." We will use them again in the future, without any question
- Award Cleaning ServiceAward cleaning service has been providing service for me for 6 years. I have worked with other services but none have compared. I've had the same cleaning person since I started with them and they have gone above and beyond to accommodate my every special request. I simply wouldn't work with another service
Last update on November 11, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Hudson
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If it feels like you’re always cleaning your house, you’re not alone. To make things easier, use our guide to how often to clean every room and surface.
Sustainably cleaning your home means using eco-friendly products and techniques. Here’s how to hire the top green cleaning service in your area.
Find house cleaning services in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Lake Elmo,
- New Richmond,
- Cottage Grove,
- White Bear Lake,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
- North Saint Paul,
House Cleaning Companies in Hudson, WI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Clean & Clear Services622 Mendelssohn Ave N
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427
- Clean & Clear Services
- Eau Claire Junk Removal1120 Barrette St Apt 204
Crookston, Minnesota 56716
- Eau Claire Junk Removal
- Freaky Klean LLC1601 Hunter Hill Rd
Hudson, Minnesota 54016
- Freaky Klean LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Little Job's LLC929 James St
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
- Little Job's LLC
- Warner Restoration LLC5029 142nd Path W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55124
- Warner Restoration LLC
House cleaners that service Hudson
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.