CRC Concrete Raising Corp

Founded 1947 • With Angi since August 2001

CRC Concrete Raising corporation of Winsconsin has been raising settled concrete for over 65 years! Award wining....

Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin

Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin

Everdry is the Nations leader in basement waterproofing with 100,000 satisfied customers! We help you create dry usable space.

Offers by Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin on Angi

09/21/2020

Perfectly. Very satisfied with the result. Cleaned up afterward. Very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway leveling in front of garage

06/22/2020

Company Rep. didn't think it was a good fit for his company, was worried about the poor condition of the concrete in places. The bid would have been much higher than others received, so I told him that was fine to not complete the bid. He gave me some landscaping tips for water movement and was very helpful. I liked his honesty. I didn't hire for the job, but clicked Yes to hire again due to his h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed front and back sidewalks, and driveway fixed to pitch angle away from house.

05/23/2019

They came over for a free estimate. Told me there process was not the best for the work I wanted done and made some helpful suggestions. Appreciated their honesty.

10/18/2018

Good communication and came when expected. Job was done fast but crew was a little messy. They did come back and fix all the areas that did bother me and I appreciated that. Owner bent over backwards to make us happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my back patio and front walkway lifted up.

09/21/2018

Fast estimate fast scheduling amazing work such a great result for a great price our entryway slab had settled approximately 5 inches the team was able to level off perfectly with the house and we couldn’t be happier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mud Jacking

CATEGORY mudjacking

Driveways - concrete, excavating, foundation repair, remodeling - general & snow removal.

plumbing, electrical