GARY APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a small based company in madison wisconsin we have been in business for 20 years...

Dale's Heating & Air Cond

Dale's Heating has been serving Dane and surrounding counties in southern Wisconsin for 25 years. A family owned business, we pay special attention to fast, curtious service at a reasonable price. Please call us for any and all of your HVAC needs.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

12/27/2020

Excellent!!! He came over immediately when called, got the appropriate part and fixed the washer. Very reasonable price and very friendly person. Would definitely call him in future for all appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Repair of washing machine

11/13/2018

Quick, Gary was available within minutes (happened to be nearby, finishing his work day). He came in, was comfortable and friendly with our busy house, quickly checked out the fridge and gave us our answer-not worth the fix this time, compressor was shot. Only charged us minimally for the stop & his assessment! Will certainly call him next time anything breaks down at our house.

Description of Work
Assess fridge/freezer that had stopped cooling

10/10/2017

I called on a Saturday morning. They were there within a couple of hours. Their advice was to replace the refrigerator even though it meant no money for them other than a service charge. Would definitely call again if I need appliance repair.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair assessment

Category appliance repair

We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for your business, and we hope to hear from you again if you ever have an appliance issue!

05/04/2017

Gary fixed the problem right away, was prompt and professional, and even offered to fix it on a Sunday!

Description of Work
Dishwasher door was not closing properly.

04/16/2017

Great. Gary came to the house and immediately diagnosed the problem. Unfortunately, the unit was so old that parts were no longer available, and the best solution was a new dishwasher. because Gary could not solve the problem he charged only a minimum stop charge that was very reasonable. We have used Gary on other occasions and have always found his services top notch and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Had a problem with our dishwasher.

Category appliance repair

thank you for your review! we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

12/27/2016

Great! For washer, Gary came within an hour, saw the belt was off, and put it back on. He only charged me for a half-service call, very reasonable price! For dishwasher, Gary checked to confirm there was a frozen drainpipe, advised I wait a day or so for the weather to warm up, make only a very nominal charge

Description of Work
deal with plugged dishwasher (caused by freezinn), fix washer, replace the belt

12/20/2016

Mission accomplished. Very responsive and charges reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Fix dishwasher. Was able to come in right away.

11/29/2016

The service was excellent. I called, and they sent someone out the same day. He arrived 15 minutes early and had me up and running within a 1/2 hour. I was pleasantly surprised that he had the part I needed with him. I will recommend Gary Appliance Repair to all my friends, family and co-workers.

Description of Work
My refrigerator totally stopped cooling.

12/04/2015

I can't recommend him enough. This guy knows his machines. He has helped with our dryer, and two different dish washers, always quickly diagnosing the problem and typically with parts at the ready. He's a Madison treasure!

Description of Work
dryer repair

08/25/2015

!He was recommended to me by a friend who stated "No one but Gary!" i second this statement full heartedly. I called after business hours; he was here by 7:15am the next day. A pleasant, wonderful man that I highly recommend!! I will use him again if other appliances go out on me.

Description of Work
Gary fixed the "not cooling" refrigerator. He replaced the broken heater, defrosted and cleaned coils and got business working again.

Category appliance repair

we repair washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers

blenders, mixers, microwaves,