When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Madison, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Madison
- C3E Geomatics LLCPhil did an amazing job! He was on time, and met with us to discuss our concerns. We hired him to verify a disputed lot line and he came out quickly and even though the survey wasn't in our favor he showed us exactly where the line was and took the time to explain. Very professional and very reasonably priced. I WILL be calling him again for our next survey
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCGood experience. Lead and field team were prompt, responsive, knowledgeable, efficient and dealt with questions from neighbors very courteously and professionally.
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCIt took longer than I expected and cost more than I expected. The company did a great job overall and produced high quality material. To improve their service, they could be more proactive with customer communication around when to expect a final product and invoice.
- Isthmus SurveyingVery well. Came out within a week and it took about an hour for the job to be completed. If not for the weather they would have come sooner. They were patient with the neighbors who had been out in their years observing and walking the property lines as well.
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCCompany was great. They originally told me it would take up to two weeks for them to visit my property. When I called a few days later and asked that they come sooner, they came the very next day. Found all the corners on my property and marked them with large stakes/flags. Very easy to see the corners. They weren't the cheapest, yet they were most responsive. $250 seems like a lot to just come and measure property (no map was provided - that would be closer to $500), but I'm happy that I now know our property line
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCThe reason for the survey was the company that installed our fence in the backyard required it. Survey was professional, surveyors were great to work with. They put in extra stakes because we were installing a fence. Excellent work by all.
- Isthmus SurveyingI called Isthmus Surveying on Tuesday 6/16/09 as the initial step in replacing our fence. There seemed to be a question about whether our existing fence was actually in the right place; ie: on our property line. I spoke to Paul Spetz, who was very friendly and helpful. He emailed me the diagram/plat sketch of our lot. He was able to come two days later, which was today. In about 45 minutes, he had surveyed everything and located all of the stakes and showed me the one that was missing. I was very satisfied with all aspects of the service he provided and would recommend Isthmus Surveying
- Thom Grenlie SurveyingThom surveyed our property, helped us while we were putting together a rezoning package for the County, sent in the appropriate data, notified me when things were ready and told me what to bring to meetings. He and his associate were great! He knows the area, does a professional survey, understands Town and County property regulations, and charges a fair price. If you have a project that requires surveying, rezoning, and getting building permits, start with this surveyor
- Isthmus SurveyingVery thorough survey to identify and document property lines. Paul did a very good search for prior records before arriving, spent a good deal of time searching for existing markers and surveying to confirm boundary locations. As a result, we have clear poles marking boundaries at the back of the property and markers etched into the concrete marking the property lines at the front. We also have excellent drawings identifying where the boundaries are in relation to existing structures on the property, for our records. Surveyor also filed copy of 2013 survey with relevant gov. office. Paul was professional, helpful, and very pleasant to work with from start to finish. Enthusiastically recommend him. The cost was more than reasonable for the amount of work done
- Thom Grenlie SurveyingThom's staff were prompt and managed to survey my lot, despite significant challenging folliage. All four corners were well marked.
Land Surveyors in Madison
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:We provide the full spectrum of Land Surveying Services in the Greater Madison Area, Dane County and Surrounding Counties. The company is founded and run by myself, Paul Spetz, and I am fully licensed (S2525) and insured. Our prices are dependent on size of property, amount of foliage, distance from our office and scope of the project. We operate on not-to-exceed price quoting and are usually able to start and finish a project quite promptlyRecent Review:Very well. Came out within a week and it took about an hour for the job to be completed. If not for the weather they would have come sooner. They were patient with the neighbors who had been out in their years observing and walking the property lines as wellMichael m.
- Business Description:Owner operated. DBA: Williamson Surveying & Associates, LLC Of Madison, WI. Social media site: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Williamson-Surveying-and-Associates-LLC/160111647344421. Licensed. Cash payment also accepted. Aditional email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comRecent Review:Good experience. Lead and field team were prompt, responsive, knowledgeable, efficient and dealt with questions from neighbors very courteously and professionally.Clare L.
- Business Description:Badger Surveying & Mapping LLC
- Business Description:EC3 Environmental Consulting Group, Inc. (EC3) is located in Madison, Wisconsin, with satellite offices servicing Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa. Our work is focused on restoring natural areas and reviving deteriorating lands to preserve our lakes and streams while creating sustainable, healthy landscapes
- Business Description:FAA licensed drone operator providing affordable, professional, and responsible aerial photography/videography for Madison area business needs. This service is well suited for roof and tower inspections, real estate ads, wedding photography/video, private property surveillance, and more. Pricing is determined by intended use, desired product, and location. Please do not hesitate to contact me to learn more about pricing, capabilities, and limitations
- Business Description:We are Outdoor Specialists where your yard is our Business. We take your property as seriously as our own and pay great attention to detail to ensure a professional and successful project and extremely happy customer every time
- Recent Review:Keith is conscientious, and very detailed in his work.TIMOTHY N.
- Business Description:Over a decade of full time, full service real estate experience. Specializing in everything from condos to lake homes, building lots to vacant land, farms & farmettes.Recent Review:I have had my house on the market several times over the last few years with a a qualified experienced realtor who had gotten close to selling my house but never got the deal done. I decided that I needed to try something different and interviewed 4 realtors. Two of them wanted to list my house at 10K less than Steve, which suggested that they were dependent on cost alone to sell my house. The other one suggested the same list price as Steve, but Steve had a better marketing plan. He also paid for a professional stager and a home warranty. It was an easy decision at that point. <br /> The decision paid off when I had an accepted offer on my house in 8 days at almost the listing price. Credit needs to be spread around between Steve, the stagers, market conditions and just luck. But, Considering my house had been previously been listed on the market with a different agent for nearly 10 months at the same price, I think Steve did a great job and I couldn't be more pleased. <br /> The point of a relator is to get your house sold and that is exactly what Steve did. As for the other intangibles, he was professional, punctual, friendly, etc, basically the 'what you would want/expect' from your agent. I would highly recommend him for anyone trying to sell their house, especially on the east side of Madison. Steve gets results and if you want proof ask him to show you his numbers . . . <br /David T.
- Business Description:Full service Land Surveying & Consulting specializing in Real Estate Development, Property Boundaries, Disputed Property Boundaries and Land Division.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
land surveyors in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Badger Surveying & Mapping LLC3602 Atwood Ave
- Badger Surveying & Mapping LLC
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Construct Boss
- Isthmus Surveying450 N Baldwin St
- Isthmus Surveying
- Schuster Realty Group / Re/Max Preferred529 Trail Side Dr
- Schuster Realty Group / Re/Max Preferred
- TOPLINE SURVEY6 S MIDVALE BLVD
- TOPLINE SURVEY
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLC104 A W Main St
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLC