APEX Painting Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2010

5001 Barton Road

Madison, WI 53711

We are a family-owned, Madison based business that thinks you should expect: high quality and craftsmanship, professionalism and integrity, fair and competitive pricing, care and attention to detail. Call us today for a free estimate: 608.244.7000....

03/23/2016

John H.

Great work, professional staff, service was exactly as expected. We had an issue with peeling the following summer. Apex sent someone back to our home to resolve the issue quickly and courteously

Description of Work
Exterior paint and trim

08/11/2014

Kelly N B.

The process was great. Aaron came out to look at the space, and I had a bid back in my email the next day. Once I picked a color, we got on their schedule. There was about a week back-log but that seems pretty normal for the busy summer painting season. I think the project was supposed to take 3 days of so, but because it rained one day he was able to pull a guy off an outside job and they finished in 2 days. I will have them back to do more rooms in the future. Neat, polite, professional.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, and painted dining room and living room walls and ceiling.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

02/12/2014

Rachel H.

The owner is friendly and came within a reasonable amount of time to provide a no-obligation quote for our exterior project. He was even willing to work with us to update the quote to be more within our budget.

Description of Work
We really wanted to work with APEX Painting, but it turned out they didn't want to work with us. We received quotes from other providers and decided we liked APEX Painting the best for our project and officially agreed with them to proceed. That is the point when APEX Painting became hard to reach and never scheduled our work. We reached out a few times to find out a project ETA and they would respond nicely "we're checking our schedule and will get back to you soon" but ultimately they never did. We gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were busy, but after a few times of this we gave up and never heard from them again. We started communications in August 2013 and gave up at the end of October 2013. Unfortunately since this was an exterior project in WI it has now sat all winter undone with untreated wood in parts being exposed to the elements. As a business it would have been a nice professional courtesy to tell us "we don't want and/or have time for your project" rather than making us believe it would be scheduled and never following up or planning to complete it. All in all a disappointing experience with APEX Painting.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your constructive feedback. In review of our correspondence, we did receive e-mail confirmation that you wanted to proceed with the 2nd free estimate we provided you on 8/28/13 and at that point we were not able to give you a firm start date for your work, but let you know there were several projects that were ahead of yours and that the earliest possible time frame would be late September/October. We received a second e-mail from you following the initial confirmation mid October, to which we replied that if the temperatures became got warm enough, we could do it the following week. We apologize that we were not able to get to your project, as at that point, the weather did not permit us to. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you. -Allison

11/04/2013

dave F.

Smooth as butter....as stated above

Description of Work
complete exterior painting of house, decks, doors and windows as needed

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; it's been a pleasure working with you.

05/07/2013

shawn M.

They felt that because of the age of the house and the siding, which is obsolete, they wanted to reside the entire house other than just the one area that had the fire damage. I thought it was a high quality solution for the problem. The guy who came was phenomenal. He was extremely responsive. Every time I would call him, he would answer. He helped work with my insurance company. I was basically extremely impressed out of anyone that I had estimates done.

Description of Work
APEX Painting gave an estimate for fire damage repair. They wanted to reside the entire house.

Category siding

12/12/2012

Alison R.

The owner was very nice. He got back to us rather quickly. The workers were very good and we felt confident having them in our home. They probably should have got a written work order from the owner, but it wasn't anything horrible. There were just a few minor things. We would certainly hire them again. We got estimates for several different rooms; we were going to try and narrow down if we could afford all of them. The owner was very good about telling us to let him know about any changes we wanted to add or subtract. He was very accommodating to our needs. He didn't make us feel like we had to take them all or nothing or it was an inconvenience; so that was a very big positive thing. The price was probably about average.

Description of Work
Apex Painting Inc painted the interior of our condo.

10/01/2012

Julia G.

estimate was made 6 months prior- and he honored that amount. quick and easy transaction--

Description of Work
Everything was above perfect-- painters were neat, quick, friendly, and even did a few extra things for us.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to fill out a report - we really appreciate it!

08/09/2012

Terese L.

I was impressed with him. I met with him and we walked around the house. A week later I got an estimate by email. I believe it was a roughly reasonable estimate. I put the painting off. My only problem was when I sent an email with some follow up questions, I never heard back. I understand he has done work on several houses in my neighborhood. Those houses look good. I may consider using him in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from them on outside painting.

Category house painters

Thank you for taking the time to post a report; we appreciate your feedback. All apologies that we missed your follow-up email. If you still have questions you would like answered we can be reached via email at: apexpainting@tds.net or by phone at 608-244-7000.

08/09/2012

Victoria B.

Description of Work
They painted my basement. The job they did was excellent. They did nice work.

Category interior painters

Thank you, Member, for taking the time to give our company a report; we really appreciate it.

12/29/2011

Jackie K.

Although the price was on the middle/high-ish end of the 6 estimates that I had, Apex did an excellent job and I am very pleased with the results. My house is quite tall and almost 90 years old with many years of peeling paint and new layers being slapped on. Apex did a very good job of scraping the old paint, and applying primer and the new paint. The two tone trim looks great and the three person crew was thoughtful, worked hard and flexible when little changes needed to be done.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of house and garage

06/30/2011

Amanda T.

They were absolutely amazing. It was beautiful and still is. They knew exactly what we needed. They had great ideas and they were easy to talk with. They were very, very clean. They did it while we were gone and so when we came back we didn't even know. They aired it out so it didn't smell like paint because we have small children. We wouldn't even have known had we not seen the ceilings before.

Description of Work
We used APEX Painting to paint all of our interior. They did all of the ceilings. They cleaned up all of the ceiling and patched any seams that had cracked and they repainted everything a consistent color through the house. They cleaned up all the edging.

Category plastering, interior painters

04/08/2010

PAMELA B.

The owner of the company is quite personable. He does a great job of balancing price and the quality of the job. He is also delicate with your belongings while moving things around to paint. He was able to accommodate my schedule on very short notice which was much appreciated.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of an apartment for me and also painted several rooms in my own home.

JC Premier Seal

super service award winner contractor, we provide quality work with craftsmanship, we have the highest quality of materials made locally in Wisconsin, 22 years in the business says we are local and hear to stay, protect your investment, preserve the asphalt, with a liquid layer of asphalt seal coating, this will keep your asphalt from oxidizing and turning gray caused by UV rays from the sun, this will help snow melt in the winter month, helps with smoother shoveling, keep the pores of your asphalt seal coated and this helps with debris and water staying out of the asphalt pores,sealcoat your asphalt and seal the cracks with hot rubber crack sealant , preserve your driveway or parking lot by calling us, we also have infrared heat patching available for your sinking asphalt where it meets the garage concrete, pot holes, or crumbling asphalt, call JC Premier Seal.

Accurate Power Washing

Accurate Powerwashing, LLC is a family-owned and operated business with over 40+ years of experience in residential and commercial pressure washing. We have extensive expertise and we treat your home with the same care we would our own.

Paint It Right

Paint It Right is a full-service exterior and interior painting company serving Madison's painting and renovation needs. Our satisfied clients include property management companies, business owners, homeowners associations, and private homeowners. Our crew will treat your property, tenants, and employees with respect. Paint it Right is committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. We will complete the job in the most organized, cost-effective, and professional manner right the first time.

Check, PayPal

Interior/exterior, aluminum & vinyl siding, pressure washing, decks, doors, drywall, pool painting, light carpentry.