The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in La Crosse, WI
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in La Crosse
- Appliance Repair of La CrescentExcellently! I was afraid that we would need a new refrigerator - but it turned out to be a temperature guauge. He fixed it in nothing flat - and now it works like new! He was also timely - worked us into an already busy day. I would hire again in a second.
- Phil's Appliance RepairI was hoping that the repairman would have an idea what might be wrong, but he checked and it didn't need to be cleaned, and he had no other ideas. I paid the trip charge of $75, which would go to repairs, but as there was nothing wrong when he came to the house, there were no repairs to make. He did offer to come again if the freezer stops staying cold again, but I think it's just a matter of when not if
- Appliance Repair of La CrescentI called him and explained the problem just after noon. I got an answering machine, and left a message. He called back within the hour, and we worked out a time for him to stop by the next day. He stopped, took the machine apart and checked to be sure there was nothing else wrong. He called his parts supplier, and was informed that part was on order. He checked and as me if I wanted him to go ahead and order it with the understanding that it would be 4 days for the part to arrive at the supplier in Minneapolis, and two days to get to him. He called on the 6th day and ask if it was a good time to come over and replace the part. It was, he did. Things are working great
- A1 APPLIANCE RESCUE LLCHe arrived on time; even a bit early. He spent time checking the washer and explaining our options. He finished the job and cleaned up nicely, and was on his way.
- Appliance Repair of La CrescentI called Larry because I didn't want to wait 2 extra days and take off an entire day of work to wait for the Sears repair service. He offered to come the very next day after I called and offered a 2 hour window of arrival, instead of the whole day required by Sears. He replaced the dryer motor within an hour and then assessed the problem with the dishwasher. He ordered the gasket needed to repair the dishwasher and was back within a week to fix it. All is running well
- Phil's Appliance RepairI unplugged my refrigerator, let it sit and ice thaw from the freezer, and plugged it back in and it worked perfectly. It has always been frost-free, but I think that's what isn't working properly. Phil didn't do anything, but I still had to pay for him to come out. He said he would come back out again for free if it happened again
Appliance Repair Experts in La Crosse
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:At Appliance Works, LLC we understand the hassle it causes when any appliance needs service. Each customer is treated as a top priority.
- Business Description:Genteman Construction LLC
- Business Description:In home repair of all major appliances.
Deals in La Crosse for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
appliance repair services in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A/C Doc's West Salem Appliance630 Commerce St/Hwy 16
WEST SALEM, Wisconsin
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Repair of La Crescent255 E Broadway St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A/C Doc's West Salem Appliance
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Mark's Service Pro102 N Lasalle St
- Mark's Service Pro
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Wettstein's215 3rd St N
La Crosse, Wisconsin