If your home was built in the 20th century, you might have asbestos floor tiles. But before you remove them, plan how to do it safely, never attempt to DIY, and know what you’re going to pay. This guide tells you everything you need to know.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Hartland, WI
There are 57 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Hartland
- Floor Coverings InternationalMatt was so helpful and accommodating. He explained the different types of heated flooring and ordered it for us to our specifications. He even brought it to our house for us. He let us know how long it would take for the order to come in and he was great about calling us when it did. We love the finished product and we were definitely use them again
- Tim Winsall FlooringSuperb business acumen & craftsmanship for the work performed. Tim kept all of the proposal promises and his crew followed suit. Our new flooring looks awesome, and they really worked some magic on our 40 year old flooring throughout our kitchen powder room & laundry room. We couldn't be more pleased. The outcome of the refinishing exceeded our expectations! Thank you Tim
- Anderson Floor CoIn three days my floors were done. They look fantastic. I have a whole new house. Very professional. Took the time to make sure that I picked out the stain colors that would look the best in my 100 year old duplex. The dust was not an issue. Dry time was three days as quoted. I would hire Anderson Floor Company again and have referred them to several of my friends
- Rehome RenovationThe crew was very organized for the project they performed. I needed three bedrooms painted two different colors along with the trim and the windowsills, then the floors in 2 of the rooms which consisted of ripping up the carpet before the installation. I am very pleased with their work, it feels like a new home. It took them less than a week to complete and always cleaned up daily before leaving. I’ve actually recommended them to 3 other ladies that I work with, after they seen the work they performed on my house. There projects are similar except one wants the bathroom and kitchen updated also . I can’t wait to see what they did… I will definitely recommend them to more
- Semper Fi Roofing & ExteriorsVery effective transactions including initial estimates/explanations of work to be done; and followed-up with scheduling and execution of roofing tearoff / new shingles and vents applied efficiently on house and shed. The flat sun roof area was pressure washed and resealed and a new chimney chase cap was formed and installed efficiently. Want to thank the roofing team (Ernesto and Victor and associates)for their installation knowhow, and the project manager (Brad) for coordination and attention to details in finishing the job quickly to our satisfaction
- Reality Construction LLCThey were on time and professional. Explained everything in advance and open to changes. Took time to help with all steps and going with you to pick the fixtures.
- EXACT EXTERIOR & INTERIOR REMODELING INCTeam was great to work with! Workmanship is top quality, team was patient through all of my questions and concerns and finished the job in a timely manner. Will definitely call them again for future projects!
- Tim Winsall FlooringWe had bought 110 year old home last year that had original hardwood floors. The floors were in bad shape, and there were a couple places that needed larger repairs. We had a couple companies give us quotes, and they told us that there was no way to stain maple a darker color, and they would do the best they could to fix the damaged floors. My mom had used Tim in the past, and said that is the only person she would trust to touch original hardwood floors. Tim came out, and was very informative. He told us things about hardwood that we didn't even know! He also was very confident he could get the maple floors dark, and even showed us pictures of another clients floors that were also maple that he had darkened. We were very excited, and hired Time for our floors. Tim is highly sought, so he is always out a few months, but after our floors were done it was 100% worth the wait!! Tim and his assistant Trevor arrived on time daily, and explained what they would be doing and what to expect when we got home each night. There was never a night we couldn't walk on the floors, which was great because we didnt' have to stay with a friend, or in a hotel during the process! Tim also doesn't use the harsh chemicals so there was no horrible smells, and dust was very minimal! When we bought the house, we originally ripped out the carpet, and we took off the quarter round which was in terrible condition. Tim went a step beyond and was nice enough to stain new quarter round and installed it for us! We were more than satisfied from beginning to end of the job! After this experience, I could never recommend anyone but Tim for a flooring job! He is coming back in November to do our stairs and upper hallway. Tim is a master of his craft, and the way I will explain hiring him is this: If you needed a surgery, you wouldn't hire any doctor, you would hire a specialist, with excellent references. Same goes for your flooring. If you want someone that has the knowledge and the know how to make 110 year old floors look brand new again, and do all that while still charging a fair price, then call Tim! 5****
- MH Renovations LLCWe just completed our second project with MH Renovations (Matt & Celina) and are about to begin our third. From the very beginning of the project Matt and Celina were willing to work with us and answer every question we had and every design suggestion we asked them to weigh in on. With our home renovation we were out of our house for over a month and MH Renovations and their subcontractors were in our house 6 days a week. After weeks of Matts crews being in our home and stopping by to see the progress it felt like everyone was family. MH Renovations is trustworthy and professional and their work product is quality and top of the line. We cannot express how happy we are with our renovation and with choosing MH Renovations to guide us through this project. From replacing windows, installing hardwood floors, redesign, beautiful cabinetry, electrical, plumbing, and backyard decks, MH Renovations is the top on our list. We will be recommending Matt and Celina to anyone who comes across our path! Thank you Matt, Celina and MH Renovations crew! D & B Souffran
- Reality Construction LLCMike and his crews were wonderful to work with and took great care and focus with our basement remodel project. We had the entire basement stripped down to bare concrete and had two new rooms, a living area and a full bathroom added. It looks amazing and was completed within a day of the initial project completion date initially quoted. Very impressive
Flooring Contractors in Hartland
- Business Description:Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members..Recent Review:The job went great from start to finish! My salesman Justin was extremely knowledgeable and low key. The installers were perfectionists! Overall a super job!Joanie M.
- Business Description:Floor Coverings International is your premier shop-from-home flooring company. We bring our Mobile Flooring Showroom to your home so you can choose from a variety of products without leaving the couch. Whether it is carpeting, hardwood floors, tile, or any of the other options we offer, we carefully treat each design as a custom project, and we work with you to meet your budget and deadlines to install the floors of your dream home. Flooring is made easy, simple, and stress-free with Floor Co..Recent Review:Matt was so helpful and accommodating. He explained the different types of heated flooring and ordered it for us to our specifications. He even brought it to our house for us. He let us know how long it would take for the order to come in and he was great about calling us when it did. We love the finished product and we were definitely use them againChristopher M.
- Business Description:Family owned, third generation craftsman with over 35 years of experience. Bona "certified craftsman" handpicked and promoted by that finish manufacturer. Committed to following the "best practices" of the industry. BBB accredited business with A+ rating since 1997. NARI member since 2006. No subs used. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. No service chargesRecent Review:It went very well. Jill fully explained the process and material choices to be used. The price was fair and the work crew was very professional and polite.J F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Addresses - (Milwaukee) 4820 W Loomis Rd., (Phone) 414-744-9400 (Fax) 414-744-9237.. (Waukesha),2142 East Moreland Blvd.(Phone) 262- 524-1455. (Fax) (262) 524-8460. Award winning. Additional DBA - Abbey Flooring CoRecent Review:Awful, from the moment I walked in the showroom at the Waukesha location salesman Robert stated he was on a tight schedule so I had to make it quick. I quickly grabbed 3 samples to take home. The fellow that measured arrived on time a few days later on schedule. It took days to get the quote and when I called Robert to ask about it he again said he didn’t have time to review it yet. I have worked in sales 16 plus years and that is not how you treat somebody that is going to pay big money for a purchase at your store. The concept of the store works and the cost was in line with 2 other companies I received quotes from but the salesmen reminded me of a tacky used car salesmenPeri F.
- Business Description:. Apple Painting has been in the painting and staining business for over 15 years,we specialize on interior work with an eye for detail , our # 1 goal is to make you the customer completely 100 % satisfied, we strive to be the best and expect no less. We offer free written estimates. No travel charge. No up charge on materials. Free consultation. Experienced (non smoking) employees and no down payment for jobs under $1000.00. Apple is all about "prep and clean up". We tape off all your woodwo..Recent Review:Fantastic. Jeff’s team did a great job. We had just bought this house and had immediate buyer’s remorse. I contacted three painting firms, all recommended by trusted associates. None of them could start immediately but because it was empty, Jeff suggested they get started on the ceilings which would be messy, and then come back and finish the walls when they had a break in their schedule. Apple was not the cheapest but Jeff pointed out the ceiling had been painted and what appeared to be a simple, albeit messy, job might result in a lot of repairs. He was right. The job was complicated and took more time than they expected but they completed the entire job with no breaks so we could get moved in with fresh walls and a smooth ceiling. The ceilings are perfect and the wall patching was great too. The painters were friendly, respectful and hard working. I love our new home and can’t wait to move in. 10 of 10 would hire againJean D.
- Business Description:Architectural, renovation, construction firm. Work is subcontracted.Recent Review:Bob gives special attention and addresses any issues dealing with the expediters. They were very good in working out an issues with our tiles by hand picking the correct ones. They acknowledged our concerns without glossing over them. I will definitely recommend and use them, againJanice W.
- Business Description:FULL SERVICE COMPANY KITCHENS ADDITIONS BATHROOMS BASEMENTS DESIGN/BUILD GREAT NORTHERN CO CABINET DEALER COUNTERS FLOORING TILE WINDOWS DOORS DRYWALL PAINT ELECTRICAL PLUMBING HVAC ROOFING NEW WOODWORKRecent Review:We have used Roger before to remodel our kitchen and knew that he would do a great job in remodeling our bathrooms. It was a little tough getting workers in to do the job, due to the high demand of labor. This problem and the delay in getting started after demo, created a longer process than we would have liked. However, the end result was great and we really enjoy the final resultsKarla V.
- Business Description:I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with atten..Recent Review:Marc was great. At first I thought he seemed expensive but he was efficient with his time and did a beautiful job. He didn’t stop til he was finished!Holly A.
- Business Description:Award Winning Heating and Cooling HVAC Duct and Vent Cleaning * Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning * 24/7/365 Emergency Response to: Fire * Flood * Water * Mold * Trauma * Bio-Hazard * Mitigation and Remediation. ServiceMaster Rated Status: QRV. Preferred vendor program with most insurance carriers. Serving Waukesha and Walworth County. ServiceMaster Restore Franchise number 8494Recent Review:1st time using this service and would highly recommend! The owner, Bart, is very involved in the process and came out personally for the initial walk through to inspect the damage. His crew is equally as professional and very friendly and accommodating with scheduling follow up visits for treatment. They ask what time is good for YOU, and when they tell you they will be there at a certain time they are there pretty much on the dot!!!! Overall a very pleasant experience during a very difficult time. 👍�Mary J.
- Business Description:We are a small business with great pricing and excellent service. We have been around for 30 plus years. We have many different products and financing services available. We do except Master Card, Visa and American ExpressRecent Review:Sam and staff very helpful to start process, installers were very punctual & skilled. 3 different crews (because of differing products/projects needed), all were professional and exhibited 'quick work, high quality'. 1st experience with Best Carpet; will not be the last. Very good experience from start to finisDavid S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Thinking about installing radiant floor heating but unsure about the cost? From geothermal to solar, learn radiant floor heating installation costs per square foot for your home, and what factors go into the various pricing ranges.
What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Find flooring installation in
- Genesee Depot
- North Prairie
- Menomonee Falls
- Elm Grove
flooring installation in Hartland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Alarm Flooring10499 N US-51
- 5 Alarm Flooring
- A & b Coatings1624 S 12th St
- A-Team Flooring3809 n 79th
- AB & K Affordable Bath & Kitchen3636 S 108th St
- Acme Insulation LLC3165 South 36th st
- Adair Floors 'N' More Inc7441 S 27th St
- AJ Formations LLC639 Plank Rd
- All About Floors16060 W National Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- All That Designs5542 N 53rd St
- Always Building Custom18500 W Lawnsdale Rd
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- ANCHONDO'S FLOOR CO1520 ILLINOIS ST
- Ancora Stone & Tile925 Elm Grove Rd
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Anderson Floor Co6550 W Forest Home Ave
- Ardyw Inc3403 W Colette Ct
- ARGENT Remodeling4862 S 92nd St
- Art Flooring and Construction, LLC4136 N California Ave
- ARTFORM WOOD FLOORING3562 S 25TH ST
- Atmosphere Construction, LLC7425 S Chapel Dr.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- AUSTIN ENTERPRISESPO Box 700
- AV Renovations1735 S 55th St
- Axis Property Management and Home Improvements LLC304 Main St
- A & b Coatings
- B A Tile And Stone Work, LLC719 Manistique Ave.
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- BADGER CARPENTRY INCW285N2011 Louis Ave
- Badgerland Facility ServicesW61N 678 Mequon Ave
- Barajas Construction Llc2545 s. 15th pl
- Bartolotta Enterprises Inc.S75W 21453 Field Dr
- BARTZ'S FLOOR COVERING INC11360 W FOREST HOME AVE
- BATH AND KITCHEN SPECIALISTS, INC17000 W Capitol Dr
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.2929 N. 114th Street
- BEST CARPET INC3771 S 108TH ST
- Best In Class Remodeling2974 S 102nd St
West Allis, Wisconsin
- Big Blue Handyman & Carpentry13709 West Cleveland Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- BIG DAVE'S SERVICES9131 W Walker St
- BILL'S CLASSIC HARDWOOD FLOORSPO BOX 270496
- BJK SERVICES, LLCPO BOX 44016
- Bloedow's Carpets & More, Inc.N53W24950 S Corporate Cir Unit 11
- Blue Ribbon Flooring, Inc.475 Cardinal Ln
- Bodanske Wood Flooring, LLC4486 Bayside Rd
- Braatz Building Inc2010B W. Bender Rd.
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brew City Remodeling LLC.3752 S 52nd Street
- Brewer Contracting3420 Washington Ave
- BRICKSET TILE & REMODELING LLCW182S8475 Racine Ave
- Brillo Home Improvements Inc5315 N Lovers Lane Rd
- Brunner Tile And WoodN19W28044 Golf View Ct
- BUILDING BLOCKS CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 72045
- Buskirk Construction Inc4239 Green Bay Rd Ste 2
- BYCO INC787 4th St
- B A Tile And Stone Work, LLC
- Callen Construction IncS63W13131 Janesville Rd
- CAMPBELL DEVELOPMENT LLC18395 LEE CHATEAU DR
- Caravella Paintworks6526 River Parkway
- Carlos Anthony Design LLCPO Box 70096
- Carpet City Flooring CenterW190N10800 Commerce Cir
- Carpet City Flooring Center Racine8210 Washington Ave (Hwy 20)
- Carpet Factory Outlet4960 S 27th St
- Carpet Mill Store1327 W Lincoln Ave
- CARPET PLUS INC11905 W Dearbourn Ave
- Carpet Town1350 S 108th St
- CARPET WAREHOUSE WAUKESHA1560 E MORELAND BLVD SUITE A
- Carpet Wisconsin317 N Main
- Carpetland Flooring Center6051 Regency West Dr.
- Carpetland Flooring Center2030 Silvernail Rd.
- Carpetland USA Flooring Center1451 S 108th St
West Allis, Wisconsin
- Carpets And Vinyl Of Waukesha 1596 E NORTH ST
- CARPETS GALORE AND FLOORING1542 N PORT WASHINGTON RD
- Carpets Plus Colortile of Racine1344 Lathrop Avenue
- CCC Cabinetry Wisconsin355 S Moorland Rd
- Champion Chem-Dry380 N Elmridge Ave
- CITYLIVING DESIGN INC401 E ONTARIO STE 1302
- Claims Resource Solutions LLC2510A S Kinnickinnic Avenue rear
- COLLABORATIVE DESIGN1601 HWY 164
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS3432 S 84TH ST
- Contemporary Carpet, Inc.12041 W. Janesvile Rd.
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- Cornerstone Improvements4130 Riverside Road
- COUNTRY SIDE FLOORING8837 W MORGAN AVE
- Cream City Tile & Bath Remodeling8410 S 35th St
- Cream City Tub & TileN8374 County Rd Y
- Creative in Wood and Tile2014 D MacArthur Road
- CREATIVE WOOD PRODUCTS9710 S 58TH ST
- CSB Flooring
- CUSTOM CARPENTRY & CABINETSW248N7981 KATHLEEN AVE
- CUSTOM CERAMICS & FLOORING1137 Elm Lawn St
- Custom Fit Carpentry Of WI LLC975 E Melody Dr
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Cutting Edge Coatings LLCPO Box 370517
- Cutting Edge WoodworxS63W16591 College Ave
- Callen Construction Inc
- D & M Tile, LLC3616 W. National Ave. Ste 201
- Darrell's Magic Carpet Service3800 Toma Park Dr
West Bend, Wisconsin
- Dave's Carpet LLC2725 S Howell Ave
- DAVID BARTELT126 E NORWICH ST
- DAY & NIGHT REMODELING & RESTORATIONN5470 CIGRAND DR APT B
- DE Custom Floors Inc.3620 E Fitzsimmons Rd
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- DeMark's Building Maintenance Solutions111 E Wilmont Dr Suite C
- Design Group Three5050 N Port Washington Rd
- DESIGNERFLOOR AREA RUGS4300 W. Lincoln Ave. 342032
- Detailed Home Improvements, LLCS56W29551 Roanoke Dr
- DL HOME IMPROVEMENTN110W 15940 Catskill Ln
- D & M Tile, LLC