Crownover Construction, LLC

Founded 2006 •

Masks within 6ft of customers

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a family owned company that specializes in custom work. From small remodeling jobs to large new structures, we handle all of it. Kitchens, baths, rec rooms, and additions are the bulk of our work. We also do painting, windows, doors, decks, flooring, etc. Almost any remodeling project. Small enough company to offer personalized service, and experienced enough to handle any project at a competitive price....

Projects

Reehoff Bathroom project
Reehoff Bathroom

home remodeling

202053188

Zuber Construction

Kitchen and bath remodelers specializing in custom cabinets and design.

Culver's Painting LLC

Culver's Painting LLC specializes in residential & commercial exterior and interior painting. We have built a reputation as the premier painting company in Southeastern Wisconsin. Our focus is on high quality painting with excellent & professional service

Empire Painting

Locally owned and operated for over 17 years, Empire Painting offers professional finishing services for residential and commercial clients. Over the years, we have developed a solid reputation for high quality workmanship and safety. By offering competitive pricing paired with ethical business practices, Empire Painting has enjoyed years of success providing exceptional professional painting services. Empire Painting is a full-spectrum painting company offering a wide range of surface preparation, painting, and restoration services. Empire Painting has proven time and time again that we have the capacity, experience, and expertise to succeed through tough environments and schedules to deliver quality work. We are continually striving to implement new technology and services to grow Empire Painting into the highest quality residential and commercial painting company in Wisconsin. No down payment, free quotes, and premium paint used for all projects. Call us to schedule your FREE estimate today!

11/21/2020

He came out to look at the job and said they could handle it, no problem and by the date I needed it done. He would email me a quote. I never got the quote, I followed up with a phone call and never got a call back.

Description of Work
small remodeling job

Category closet systems,basement remodeling

my family and I had COVID and were quarantined. It's true, during this time, regretfully, I overlooked submitting this customer an estimate.

07/17/2020

They did a good job. It was a family business, they did good, they seemed to be on schedule and we were very happy with the project.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

07/16/2020

It was excellent! He was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
He built an addition at the back of my house called a sun-room and built a screened porch.

Category remodeling

07/16/2020

They were excellent. Their communication was excellent and they had a fair price.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

07/10/2020

We had Crownover Const. gut the entire master bath and redo from floor up. Ripped out old tub/shower and made a beautiful tile wrapped walk in shower with glass doors. New vanity and granite, New tile floor. Moved some electrical and added ceiling heat and more lights. I was expecting a dusty mess, but somehow they kept it clean and got it done quickly. We plan to use them again- no complaints!

Description of Work
Remodeled Master Bath

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling