Crownover Construction, LLC

Founded 2006

We are a family owned company that specializes in custom work. From small remodeling jobs to large new structures, we handle all of it. Kitchens, baths, rec rooms, and additions are the bulk of our work. We also do painting, windows, doors, decks, flooring, etc. Almost any remodeling project. Small

Zalud Kitchen

202053056
Fully renovated kitchen, including new lighting and flooring throughout first floor
Zalud Kitchen project

Zalud Kitchen

202053056
Reehoff Bathroom project

Reehoff Bathroom

202053188
View project

home remodeling (6)woodworking (3)flooring (3)tile installation (3)basement remodeling (2)interior painting (2)marble & granite (2)countertop installation (2)closet design (2)patio enclosures (1)garage building (1)drywall (1)

01/24/2023

Kris E.

Matt did a great job on our bathroom remodel! Very fast but quality work. He was really nice to work with. It was also really nice that he could also do plumbing and electrical work so that we only needed to hire one person. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile, Floor Tile, Shower door install, Install bathroom lights

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/24/2023

01/11/2023

Steve B.

Job was to replace basement stairs. Matt showed up on time and finished the job without any issues. Excellent work. Matt was informative, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 01/02/2023

Review for Crownover Construction, LLC - W284N814 Cherry Ln, Waukesha, WI - 40003310

12/15/2022

Jodeen G.

The estimate was quick and reasonable. They were able to work on my project quicker than I anticipated. The communication was good and kept me informed on any updates . The work was done on schedule and the work space was kept tidy barely had any cleaning up for me. The stairs were built wonderfully. I would recommend anyone utilizing this company for carpentry projects.

Description of Work
rebuild stairs to basement bottom landing

Category remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/14/2022

Review for Crownover Construction, LLC - W284N814 Cherry Ln, Waukesha, WI - 39976282

11/22/2022

Lee A.

Fast service excellent quality work at a fair price. Highly recommend. Very professional!

Description of Work
lvp flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/22/2022

11/22/2022

Diane W.

I use the several times. He keeps me informed throughout the project, give suggestions, and does a quality work. The price was reasonable, he's skilled, and I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They remodel several apartments for me. They did the drywall, painting, and new cabinets to redo the buildings and outdoor work like railings and concrete work.

Category custom cabinets, concrete repair, drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Tim M.

It was good, they do what supposed to do they run on time and you get what you ask for.

Description of Work
Renovating my house

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

Lori J.

The work was top-notch, They are professional, courteous, hard worker, careful, trustworthy, and very friendly. And I referred them to my clients and they were super happy.

Description of Work
They did roofing and flooring

Work Completed On 11/14/2022

Andy N.

Matt is an amazing craftsman! He is so knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of the remodeling process. He knows the code and he will not cut corners for any reason. Matt is someone that you can trust will be honest, professional, and detailed. I would highly recommend Matt for any general construction you may have.

Description of Work
remodeling

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

Bruce Z.

Matt was awesome! He listened to everything we wanted and did exceptional work. We would definitely hire him again for our next project.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 11/26/2022

11/17/2022

Lori J.

I would not recommend anyone but Matt Crownover with Crownover Construction. Quality work and stands by his work. I’m in real estate sales for years and have referred Crownover Construction to clients who continue to be very happy with the work! Thanks Matt!

Description of Work
Remodeling of Rental unit and much more.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, garage builders, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, sunrooms, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/13/2022

11/15/2022

Sandra B.

Yes, did an excellent job. Looks great!

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen area and living room

11/15/2022

Jason T.

I have used Crownover Construction many times. They have done anything from framing to finish work for me. I just recently used them again for a tile job and it turned out great. They are reliable and great to work with. Use them…

Description of Work
I needed a tile floor installed in a few rooms. I used wood plank looking tile in one of the spaces and 1x2 tiles in the rest.

Category ceramic tile

11/21/2020

Mary T.

He came out to look at the job and said they could handle it, no problem and by the date I needed it done. He would email me a quote. I never got the quote, I followed up with a phone call and never got a call back.

Description of Work
small remodeling job

Category closet systems, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

my family and I had COVID and were quarantined. It's true, during this time, regretfully, I overlooked submitting this customer an estimate.

07/17/2020

Mike C.

They did a good job. It was a family business, they did good, they seemed to be on schedule and we were very happy with the project.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

07/16/2020

Jim F.

It was excellent! He was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
He built an addition at the back of my house called a sun-room and built a screened porch.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

07/16/2020

Bruce Z.

They were excellent. Their communication was excellent and they had a fair price.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

07/10/2020

DANIEL R.

We had Crownover Const. gut the entire master bath and redo from floor up. Ripped out old tub/shower and made a beautiful tile wrapped walk in shower with glass doors. New vanity and granite, New tile floor. Moved some electrical and added ceiling heat and more lights. I was expecting a dusty mess, but somehow they kept it clean and got it done quickly. We plan to use them again- no complaints!

Description of Work
Remodeled Master Bath

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Review for Crownover Construction, LLC - W284N814 Cherry Ln, Waukesha, WI - 38710181

Contact

Phone

W284N814 Cherry Ln

Waukesha, WI 53188

81900774

We are offering all services at this time

We accept remote payment