College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2015

3.3

655 S. Orcas St, Ste. 218

Seattle, WA 98108

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, a local moving and hauling company, provides stress-free home and office moving, junk removal, donation pickups and more in Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland and surrounding areas

06/03/2020

Sweta S.

I wish i could give then less them 1 star . one of my worst move. lost or stolen not sure how , 3 -4 boxes missing. moved in april from 2200 sq.ft to 650 sq.ft apt. could not check all the items at that time as my apartment was a mess. last week realized few boxes missing while looking for a humidifier, new throw,new baby monitor and lots of other items. lot of expensive stuff stolen or missing not sure how. this is so disgusting. very unethical. shocked how can i loss boxes within few miles of my move within the same city.One of the guy got his own car and ran away even before the work was finished. According to estimate it should take 5 hrs it took around 9 hrs. the person who came for estimation before moving was aware or refrigerator was moving to 1st floor but when they came ,1st of all they started arguing with me outside my house at top of his voice and said we cannot move ur refrigerator to 1st floor.finally we have to leave our fridge in our garage. disgusting people. not sure how can some one think of stealing stuff(not sure) or how can i misplace my stuff within few miles . im ok paying extra if they are not able to finish their work as i do understand people do get tired so sometimes they need long breaks but misplacing my boxes not acceptable.broke my treadmill also. lot of scratches on my fabric couch . they were dragging my couch and bed in-fact everything bringning items upstairs. looks like stealing(not sure)or misplacing items was their plan or this is how they work.DISGUSTING and CHEAP. Call at ur own risk, Kansas City location.

Description of Work
Never hire the Kansas City location movers. If u hire then u definitely gonna loose stuff not sure how but u will.

Category moving companies

04/04/2019

Nate W.

No show. No call. They scheduled a two-hour appointment window and then stood me up. Completely unprofessional.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for hauling away a pile of yard waste and also for moving boxes and furniture into a shipping container.

Category hauling services, lawn service

05/23/2018

Esther H.

The guys were terrific, fun, professional and swift. I would hire them again for more furniture removal and for junk disposal.

Description of Work
Moving and removing furniture

Category hauling services, home & garage organization, dumpster service

04/06/2018

Alyse R.

They are okay but they are a little expensive

Description of Work
They did lawn service for me

Category lawn service

09/28/2017

Nancy Z.

Great! All were professional and so polite. It was a pleasure having them to assist us at a difficult time.

Description of Work
They moved us.

Category moving companies

09/04/2016

Heidi S.

Scheduling was easy. Too easy. The day was wide open for appointments just 2 days ahead. I scheduled. My 2-hour time window came and went with no communication. I called and waited 15 min to talk with someone. She said she'd call the site manager and have him call me with an update. He finally called 1.5 hrs after the end of the window during which they should have been here and said they were on a job and the customer was an idiot and it was taking much longer than anticipated. He said they'd be here in an hour. Another 1.5 hrs passed and I finally got a call from another guy saying their truck was full and they had no where to take it because of the time (Transfer Station already closed), so they weren't going to be able to do my job today after all and could they reschedule. I said no because I already wasted one day waiting around for them. Very poor planning and customer service!

Description of Work
They were supposed to haul away a small couch and move a bed to another room in my house.

Category hauling services

This situation was a random occurrence where we were not able to make room in the assigned truck for this job before the closure of the transfer station. September is one of our busier months of the year and the calendar is full most days. In light of the operational challenges that we have during the busy season, we help hundreds of clients every week successfully in our JUNK REMOVAL AND LOCAL MOVING SERVICES. We realize that reviews can be one-sided in that most people who are completely satisfied do not necessarily go online and leave reviews. They simply choose to use the service again and again. We are constantly striving to improve our operations and have since added additional trucks and staff to get ready for 2017 and the inevitable summer season. We are sorry for any inconvenience and hope that you give us another chance.

Leo Mar Junk Removal

Leo Mar Junk Removal is the easy solution to removing your junk and construction debris today. We offer easy booking and simple pricing. Built from the ground up to be different, we donate a portion of every job to a local charity. Without breaking the bank or your wallet, you can clean up that mess quickly while helping out your community.

Throw Away Junk Removal Services

We specialize in junk removal service! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Load N Haul

We Load N Haul Your Junk Away! Specializing in Hauling Services: Property cleans outs, construction debris, recycling, furniture removal, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

$10

Full service junk removal, donation pickups, and general labor (i.e. home organizing, packing, storm cleanup, etc)