It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Get matched with top handyman services in Renton, WA
There are 159 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Renton
- CQ PaintingWe recently used Carlos to get our home ready to sell. Carlos was amazing. Not only does he do great work, but also shows up on time, and ensures the highest quality in the name of maintaining a stellar reputation, he goes above on beyond. I hesitate to write this review only because I don't want to set a precedent for others that he will do work for free. He ended up helping out with installing a few lights, cleaning up the work of other contractors, installing a mirror, etc. He was simply great. He was a major reason that our house sold well above the list price. We received a lot of feedback that our house looked like a professional flip. It wasn't, it was because we hired Carlos read less
- Parkview Property Services LLCFabulous. They were excellent, they communicate very well by phone and email. The people came out were polite and competent. Very nice and explained everything to me. They did a good job, gave me a good advice with good analysis. Overall they were excellent and they came on time they did the work neatly and professionally read less
- O3 Property PreservationI can say I have been in the industry with roofing over 12 years, so customer service is important to me, I had interviewed about 8 different companies to do this project. Everyone else who had came out had been way over price and still did not fully break down the project In detail. With this company everything went smooth to the first phone call, the actual bidding process was great, well explained and a fraction of of price. Everything was explained in full detail, the crew who came put arrived prompt and worked the whole time, and got done with the project early, i have a few more projects coming up and I know exactly were I am going in the future, it's crazy how a company can feel like family! Thanks again for the flawless work!! read less
- Stevens Group LLCHe did a great job. He was on time, great communication and cleaned up once completed. Will hire again. Thanks!
- DMSHADarren did a great job with our house projects. He was professional, personable and friendly, and knowledgeable about both handyman and automotive services. We plan to use Darren's DMSHA services again. Highly recommended!
- Clear FocusMr christin restored a dresser for me and also a screen to a window. Does very good work and has a wide selection of his own tools to get the job done
- Stevens Group LLCVery earnest and enthisiastic about achieving the desired outcome of our project. Did an excellent job of replacing shelving in our garage work space. Will definitely hire again.
- CasabellaThe response was quick and the communication prior to arrival was great. The job was completed and well done. I would recommend them any time.
- Jack of All TradesJack and his crew are fantastic. They’ve remodeled, painted and maintained multiple elements of our home’s interior and exterior, including installation of numerous custom lighting fixtures, cabinetry, roofing detail and deck installation and maintenance. I love that he’s independent and thoroughly human, and just a super sweet guy as well as a highly skilled pro. I’ve also seen his work at other people’s houses including beautiful stonework and full home restoration. I’m honestly not sure what Jack and company can’t do read less
- Stevens Group LLCIt went very well. They were on time, excellent communicators, very responsive, professional and friendly. They did excellent work and provided excellent advice along the way. We were very pleased with them and highly recommend their services!
Handymen in Renton
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.Recent Review:Vernon arrived on time, had all necessary tools, gave a fair bid for the job, did all work to a high professional standard, within a reasonable amount of time, and was friendly and pleasant throughout. I will be delighted to engage him again for any other handyman projects that might arise read lessMark F.
- Business Description:Insurance claims, Water mitigation, Construction project management, architectural design, general contractor, Adition, permits, Interior design, specialized trades (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, siding), Demolition services, Handyman services read lessRecent Review:Casabella and their team were great with the work done at the rental that we manage. We had a water damage problem and we had to replace part of the kitchen as well as open up the exterior wall to locate the leak and fix the plumbing. Floor was replaced as a result of the water damage. Casabella ended up replacing all the floors on the house as well as installing new upgraded millwork. They also got rid of a living room wall to make the living room larger. The mitigation company had to take out some of the vanities in the kitchen so they had to help us source new vanities and install those as well. They accomplished all these on time and on budget while working around tenants. The quality of the work is really good and they threw in a few freebies like replacing a few pieces of tile in one of the bathrooms. 10/10 will use them agai read lessGeraldyne R.
- Business Description:Experienced, but "New" General Contractor! Small business, which is licensed, bonded, and insured. Meaning you're completely covered and protected. I've got 10+ years of construction experience, and am a 3rd-generation Union member who prides myself on my Craftsmanship. Any job worth doing is worth doing RIGHT the first time. What I'm providing: Home interior and exterior remodeling, Additions, New decks and existing deck repair/ refinishing. Home Sale services to maximize your $$$ .. read lessRecent Review:Jordan is very reliable and returns and takes calls. His work product and manners are excellent and I would highly recommend him. He arrives promptly and cleans up after he leaves. His rates are also reasonable. I am now using him as my go to handyman for my property read lessSuhasini R.
- Business Description:Affordable Home Maintenance & Repair Serving King & Snohomish Counties Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Parkview Property Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkview Services creates inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity, and community. For half a century they have supported people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and low-income as well as struggling homeowners through the following programs: Group Home, Affordable Housing Program, Camp Parkview. .. read lessRecent Review:Fabulous. They were excellent, they communicate very well by phone and email. The people came out were polite and competent. Very nice and explained everything to me. They did a good job, gave me a good advice with good analysis. Overall they were excellent and they came on time they did the work neatly and professionally read lessCharles T M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Terrible service, terrible communication, bad quality, when I called him for a quote initially he was very quick to show up and tell me how great of a job he would do, and I made the mistake of believing him, agreed to pay him 25% of money beginning of first day and 25%beginning of second day. showed up first day did all of the excavation work, great. Showed up second day, took my money, looked as if they were going to do more work, I left for work, came home and absolutely nothing was done, and then he didn’t come back for weeks! Finally after numerous texts with him saying he was coming “tomorrow”, calls and even showing up to his home, they came back and poured the concrete, at this point it would not surprise me if it was not prepped correctly before being poured. multiple times before work was started and concrete was poured, I pointed out the backflow pipe for plumbing and not to pour over that, and they still did it! Multiple edges where the concrete was over poured that was not fixed or cleaned up, no space between concrete and house siding, unnecessary line that leave puddles of water rather than making it flow out of patio space, very poor quality.. The agreement was to stain and seal the concrete and that was never done, instead a lot of “I’m coming tommorow”! I knew if I contacted him to fix it he would not come back so Instead I asked him to come back and quote me for fencing (which I would never get from him) and he showed up the next day! When he showed up I showed him the flaws and the paving over backflow pipe, his response was he would fix it and they were going to stain “tomorrow” but “we should start the fencing now” I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF HIM OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE! Had a new guy come fix the backflow pipe, finish the stain and seal and fix the edges, this new contractor also pointed out a lot of other flaws in the work KALO CONCRETE did that I haven’t even got into. I will post picture of backflow pipe Kalo concrete paved over, and how the new guy exposed and fixed it. Kalo concrete LLP just wants your money and he’s out, he doesn’t care about his work or the customer! Never again! Don’t use him read lessAndom T.
- Business Description:I'm a small business and work with a small crew of two I will be the one doing the work that needs to be done. I'm able to do any home remodeling project small or big ! I have competitive price's ,skills and knowledge to compleat the project at hand Give me a call 206-859-899 read lessRecent Review:Wonderful to work with Jon! Quick to respond, reasonably priced and showed up AND got the job done. Can't wait to work with him again on a project!Liz B.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling & home repair contractor that serves King County. Our home repair service starts with a 2-hour minimum for a highly skilled craftsmen at $225. Additional time is invoiced at an hourly rate, plus the cost of materials needed. Shirey Home Pro also offers design-build remodels that handle all aspects of your project, from conception through completion. Our goal is to build the kitchen or bath of your dreams. We are here to be your personal contractor for whatever.. read lessRecent Review:I had a handyman come out to screw down some metal railings that had become loose. We were able to work out estimates over email. They suggested replacing the screws with ones that were longer and larger. The estimated time was more than 2, but less than 4. I was working from home and unable to see the final work. It was ok, but not great. One of the railings was pretty solid. The other one was still slightly wobbly because some of the screws were not drilled down all of the way. I assume the handyman ran into issues. I also asked for the bolts to be painted and it was a bit sloppy with excess paint on the railings. I wasn't too terribly concerned until I saw the bill. It was $650 to replace 24 screws. The billed time was 4-hours. Even worse, the material cost somehow came out to $150. I exchanged emails with Shirey Pro, but they never tried explaining the latter. There is no way that 24 screws and a tiny amount of paint could come up to that. This was my first experience with them and I was hoping to use them for other small tasks. However, there is no way I would hire them again. The cost is simply too high and unpredictable read lessChun H.
- Business Description:Mr Handyman takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry. We do it by answering our phones, scheduling on-time appointments, providing the best skilled employee technicians (No Subs) in the area and guaranteeing our work. Over 70% of our work is provided to repeat and referral customers including many Angie’s List customers. We look forward to earning the privilege of being your regular home repair, maintenance and improvement company. Locally owned and operated read lessRecent Review:I really appreciate the follow-through and help I received from Teri at The Handyman of S.E. Bellevue. She went over my project in detail and said that this kind of technical work would probably be best served by a company that specializes in this cable and ethernet install. I really appreciate her taking the time to tell me that. We also went over what they CAN do for me in the future and she sent me a list about that and their COVID-19 protocol to keep them and us safe! Also they are fully insured and the team brings a lot of extras in the truck with them to get the work done that day. All the years I've needed help doing home remodels and small upgrades, this type of customer service is rare. This company will be my next go to for estimates on home repairs and remodels. If you, like us, no longer can or want to do the handyman chores around your house, these are the team for you read lessDona M.
- Business Description:Rich Construction handles mostly any handyman job you might need done. From remodeling bathrooms, to flooring, to changing a light fixture we can do it all. Although Rich Construction is new to being a LLC company we have over 20 years experience in this field. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job, they were good on their word, and stuck to their quotes. They did not try to nickel and dime us. They focused on what we wanted and were very professional. We would highly recommend them and we will definitely be hiring them again read lessIndy C.
- Business Description:I'm a small company that strides on giving good service and work. Most of my sub contractors I have known for many years and trust there work. I try to do most of the work in house. I work hard giving free estimates and going over options to make my clients happy. We are also very respectful of my clients things and pets. read lessRecent Review:Basic drywall repair and window repairJoshua W.
Deals in Renton for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Fall is a perfect time to take care of all of your home’s routine home maintenance needs, including small tasks that could become big issues. This detailed checklist will break down exactly what you should be doing as the temperatures begin to drop.
Find handyman services in
- Mercer Island
- Des Moines
- Maple Valley
- Normandy Park
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Hunts Point
- Fall City
- Federal Way
- Black Diamond
handyman services in Renton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC11 157th Ln SE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 198412300 Ambaum Blvd SW
- 1st ProService Gas pipeline14021 15th Ave NE
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 4 Seasons Painting & Pressure WashingP.O. Box 3353
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- 5 Star Painting Services4611 S 164th st
- 7 ortegas construction LLC8724 9th Pl NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Vergara425 Wells Ave N
- A&A Island Services1324 Warren Ave N
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAM Construction LLC1190 Union Ave NE
- ABC Appliance2100 15th ave. So. P.O. box 30704 Seattle 98113
- Abel's Flooring11108 Chennault Beach Rd Ste 821
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- above and beyond painting and remodeling16527 116th Ave SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Absolute Tile & Remodeling9923 NE 116 TH ST Unit 6 6
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Achilles Craftsman4742 42nd Ave SW
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Adept Home ServicesPO Box 266
North Bend, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- ADVANCED HOME REPAIRPO Box 7411
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- ADVANTAGE CONTRACTORS, INC.PO Box 6035
- affordable auto care26023 120th se
- Affordable Furniture Assembly930 n 104th st 6
- AFFORDABLE PRO LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 464
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Akehurst Construction Co22302 137th Ave E
- Albert's Quality Painting & Home Repairs LLC5428 NE 2nd Ct
- alden smith fine carpentry18737 Kenlake Place NE
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Four Seasons Landscape and Maintenance12021 25th Ave Ne
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Ready 2 Go25431 213th Ave SE #44
Maple Valley, Washington
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All Ways Building Inc15621 146th Ave SE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Alliance Septic and Repair, LLC
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Altitude Enterprise18126 NE 201st Dr
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- ANG Interiors4224 S 290 St
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Apple Windows and Gutter5805 106th ave NE
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- asc contractorPo Box 28651
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- At Your Service Mobile RV Inc715 Dayton Ave
- AT YOUR SERVICE SEATTLE2205 Bigelow Ave N.
- Atlas Power Corp2442 NW Market St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- AV Construction and Handman Services322 195th Pl SW
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- Avidtek Residential Contracting15507 182nd Pl NE
- AVR Commercial Refrigeration Repair5927 Shaffer Ave S
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B & D Handyman ServicesPO Box 27788
- B & D Homes, Inc.15321 Broadway Ave
- B & G Electrical Contracting533 6th St S Ste A
- B&D HANDYMAN SERVICES LLCPO Box 27788
- B&M Painting and Construction Services22206 Cedarview Dr E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- B.D. TILE & STONE, LLC502 50TH STREET SE
- Baty Construction1036 148th Pl Se
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- Bazia Masonry12607 SE 265th Place
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- Beckett Homes7627 Orchard Ave SE
- B & C Construction