Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Renton, WA
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Renton
- Nics fixNic is a perfectionist and a true expert on small gas-powered engines. He worked with my 12-year-old mower until it looked and ran like a brand new one.
- Aurora LawnmowerThe first attempt at repair took over a month, and the repair was faulty and failed the day the mower was picked up. The next repair took 5 months, and according to the Mower Shop, was a supply issue. But Kohler indicated they were never aware that the Mower Shop was doing work on the machine, and when I made them aware, Kohler finally stepped up to get things done. But...the Mower Shop did another faulty repair, and they admitted forgetting to put parts on the machine following their work. In addition, the seat on my new machine was damaged by the shop and they refused to admit to doing it. When I complained that the machine was literally falling apart due to their faulty repair, a male called me after hours and yelled and screamed at me, used the "F" word repeatedly, threatened to kick my a**, and told me it was my responsibility to return 22 miles for the FOURTH time so they could fix their second repair mistake. They refuse to give me the name of the person that called me and refuse to fix the seat they damaged. It has a huge new cut in the seat that was not there when I took it in. Worst customer service, deceptive about their warranty certification, unqualified repair tech, and reputed owner Audra Holt had to tell the employee to settle down as she was listening to him screaming and yelling profanities and threatening to kick my a** over the phone. This guy is out of control. My opinion is he sounded like he was possibly under the influence or has serious anger management issues. In short, after 6 months my machine is still not fixed, is under warranty, and the reputed owner won't respond. Buyer Beware! The Mower Shop in Seattle is not what it used to be and the new owner has a lot to learn about customer service
- Personalized Service RepairI have brought my riding mower in here several times and each time they have done a very good job at a reasonable price. I always feel that they are very trustworthy and don't fix anything that doesn't need fixing. They also explain everything that has been repaired. I highly recommend.
- Evergreen MowersGreat experience with Evergreen Mowers. My self propelled Troy-Bilt mower decided not to self-propel one day and I had to mow my front and back yards 2Xs before I decided the pushing of the mower with its 'none propelled' mechanism was too much to handle. I had misgiving taking the mower to let someone else do the fixing but I just didn't have the time to fix it myself as I normally would. So I took it into Evergreen. Garry helped me unload the mower from my small SUV and we agreed if it was going to cost more than $100 that he will call me. He called me within two days saying it was ready. I was still apprehensive because I thought I was going to be charged just shy of $100. The diagnose was that the drive belt slipped off due to accumulation of grass clippings in the belt cage. I couldn't pick it up until 1-1/2 week later and I was charged only $32 for the repair. I happily paid and was glad I can trust Garry with a job that would have taken me a lot longer to perform on my own
- Evergreen MowersI did a little research on mower repair places, having had a less than positive experience in the past. Yelp reviews on Evergreen Mowers were just iffy, but Angie's List reviews were positive, so I decided to take a chance. The place is north of where I am, but right off I-5 so the place was pleasantly easy to access. The owner is very easy going, listened to what I needed, and said he could do it. I asked how long it would take and he said about a week, but then called 2 days later that the mower was ready. Easy peasy, runs like a champ, and I liked the attitude of the owner- happy to help. The cost was what I expected. I'll use them again
- Evergreen MowersEverything went great! They replaced the blade and tuned up the engine and everything is running smoothly now.
- Evergreen MowersExcellent service. Provided all services requested. No attempt to sell unneeded services or supplies.
- Evergreen MowersIf you want no frills and just plain old good service, this is the place. Dropped off lawn mower and conveyed my issues. Few days later he called saying the mower was ready.
- Evergreen MowersHe said he could have the mower done in a couple of day, but finished it the same day. Fast & professional.
- Evergreen MowersIt was an old JC Penney version of the McLane gas edger. The coil finally gave out and they replaced it, adjusted the carb and added a spark stop lever. Nice work the edger fires up first pull and should be good for many more years.
Last update on September 22, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Renton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mercer Island,
- Des Moines,
- Maple Valley,
- Normandy Park,
- Yarrow Point,
- Hunts Point,
- Clyde Hill,
- Fall City,
- Federal Way,
- Black Diamond
lawn mower repair shops in Renton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BRYANT'S TRACTOR & MOTOR INCPO Box 855
Renton, Washington 98057
- BRYANT'S TRACTOR & MOTOR INC
- Evergreen Mowers16514 Ash Way
Lynnwood, Washington 98037
- Evergreen Mowers
- F&M Construction and Remodeling LLC13737 SE 26th St Suite 7
Bellevue, Washington 98005
- F&M Construction and Remodeling LLC
- QGL Lawncare LLC16032 Main St
Bellevue, Washington 98008
- QGL Lawncare LLC
- Town & Country Tractors Inc449 Railroad Ave
Monroe, Washington 98272
- Town & Country Tractors Inc