Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Renton, WA
There are 129 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Renton
- Wu ConstructionIt went very well. Greg was a great guy. In the initial consultation we missed a wall that also needed a drain due to the crawl space, and his lovely crew came back and made it right. Greg was also always available to answer my many questions and made sure I was completely comfortable in the work. This is the first time I have had a dry basement as long as I have owned the house! I cant recommend highly enough
- Wu ConstructionGreg was prompt in coming to view what needed to be done and quickly assessed the best way to prevent storm water from entering our garage. He gave me a very fair bid and stuck to it. His work crew, Young and Jasper, were here right on time and worked hard all day until the job was completed. They didn't waste a minute, doing exactly what they said they would do. Their final product was excellent, much better than what I envisioned it would look like. Their work will resolve our problem (now I just have to keep things clean). Thank you for a job well done! I certainly will hire Wu Construction again if I need any services they provide
- Rios Brick Pavers LLCWe hired Rios to install a paver patio in our backyard. We are thrilled with the results and have already received several compliments from out neighbors. They finished the job quickly (2 days). The crew was very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to someone else or to hire again. They were also the lowest bid
- cisco contractor LLCCisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete work
- Center C ConstructionThey did a excellent job and exceeded my expectations! The patio is perfect and was completed on schedule. I wish I could download pictures of this master piece so that everyone can see what a great job they did.
- SLABJACK NW LLCTwo workers showed up on time, pleasant and informative, raised broken areas to level the patio, cleaned up all debris, done in about 2 hours, results fully matched expectation, holes drilled in patio to inject foam were filled so very little appearance remained. No new cracks occurred. Workers referred us to person who can fill and repair cracks. Thank you for an amazing job well done
- Five Star Foundations & DrainThe reason I'm taking the trouble to write a review is because I would recommend Five Star to anyone who not only needs concrete work done but also a reasonable cost and understanding crew. Adela was very quick to respond to my request and she took the time to explain to me how long and what the project entails on their side. I had the need to break and repair the concrete which was their expertise. Andy came to measure for the estimate and pointed out obstacles to my backyard entry and explained that they specialize in concrete work and drainage. Adela sent me the estimate of different proposals which allowed me time to rethink. Her price was the best for what I initially had requested them for-concrete removal and repair. I had 10 different estimates from other contractors and Adela was the most reasonable plus she was not pushy like many others which I really appreciate about her. I will definitely go back to Five Star for my future projects
- John John Concrete ConstructionVery friendly, very quick. They even had a little extra concrete and poured a little step for my shed for me.
- J.C. Killin General ContractorHats Off to Rick and Corey at McKillin Contractors and their performance of getting this job done. They came out on the decided date and time to meet with my neighbor and I and offered an estimate for the fence repair. They were on time and communicated the details of the project well. My neighbor and I gave the project the green light and Rick began the project on the date promised and didn't let the rain stop him. He was well organized and efficient and on time and did beautiful work. Even with "unknown" challenges he kept a positive attitude and completed the job on time and within budget. The new fence is a beauty and adds so much aesthetic value to our properties. I couldn't have asked for a better job than the work Rick and Corey provided and all as promised with details, budget and on time performance. Great Job!! Rick and Corey.... Thank You JC Mc KIllin for your awesome service. I will use them again in the future for my home remodeling projects and fencing. Simply the BEST!
- John John Concrete ConstructionWe could not have asked for a smoother project operation. John is honest and fair with his pricing. His ideas and suggestions gave us a finished product we are totally pleased with. The work schedule and time were perfect. ......... I showed a series of project construction photos to two friends out of area who are each concrete contractors. They both agreed that this is the proper way a quality driveway is constructed. ......... Thank you ever so much John John and crew. ~D&
Concrete Repair Contractors in Renton
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete and masonry services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, stamped, decorative, and more! We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate wi..Recent Review:Sami and Co. did an excellent job with our new driveway. Their attention to detail and prompt communications kept our project moving forward. Overall, I would recommend Sami to anyone looking for a timely, reasonably-priced, and quality jobNathan W.
- Business Description:We sprecialize in all & everything with CONCRETE. Decorative concrete driveways, walkways, patios, steps, retaining-walls, foundations, new addition foundation, brickwork, custom work, stone work, parking-lot striping, etc. LIC, BOND, & INSURED. Top quality, current references, & insure customer satisfaction!Recent Review:The job was tough due to old slab and its stability, but Ricky and One Foundation did a fantastic job on time and on budget.Paul C.
- Business Description:CC Concrete Finish, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honestly and responsability in all of our jobs. We are locally awned and operated business with more than 6 years of experience serving Snohomish, WA and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our teaRecent Review:They were wonderful! Professional, great customer service, and timely. Worked with my schedule and did an amazing job on my yard. I would hire again and would HIGHLY recommend.Caroline C.
- Business Description:At Building Image Construction LLC, customer satisfaction comes first. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with top quality services and in forming lasting relationships that align us with the goals of our clients resulting in projects that our clients will be proud of in years to come. With more than 15 years of experience in the trade, Building Image Construction is your place to start in your next project if top quality and honesty is something that you significantly valueRecent Review:Santiago and his guys did a great job. They were easy to work with and very professional. Everything they did is beautiful and we love to sit in our back yard and admire it all.William B.
- Business Description:"We Give You Quality Service with Integrity" AWARDED Angie's List "SUPER SERVICE AWARD" recipient from 2013 to 2020. We provide exceptional customer service to ensure an overall hassle-free experience, regardless of your concrete needs and project requirements. Our experienced concrete team along with our office administration, will guarantee a seamless venture. We Pave the Way through a smooth processRecent Review:First let me say they are very friendly but I've gotten the run around from them for several months now with one excuse after another. They did my neighbors slab so I asked sia for a quote six months he took measurements and never responded. I reached out again. Someone came out then gave me a quote I was happy with. Then sia came out again rebid the job at double the original price. I called with no response for serval weeks. Finally got through was told sia would call me. That was almost two weeks ago. Still no call. Very frustrated. I talked to them back in November about doing work this February didn't look like it's going to happen. Once again I think they are very nice people but at this point thumbs down on service and follow through.😩😩�Chong L.
- Business Description:Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! OPEN M-F 8:00AM TO 5:00 PRecent Review:Excellent customer service. Very nice crew and completed the scope of work on time. We would hire again.Brian G.
- Business Description:We are a concrete company in the greater Seattle area specializing in flat works,stamped,broom finish,agregate exposed,patios and walkways. We have over 16 years of experience in this field. We do commercial and residential, small or big jobs welcome. we are a quality oriented company, no job is complete until you the customer is happy with the results. WA STATE LICENSE # CISCOCL820KZ BONDED,AND INSURED CALL US FOR AN ALWAYS FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:Cisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete workDavid L.
- Business Description:6 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Additional DBA - Three Guys Construction LLC. Full-Service general contractor, specializing in concrete, & sewer repair and serviceRecent Review:Tony and his crew did a fantastic job. They were very communicative throughout the project about what would happen when and stuck 100% to their schedule. The crew worked hard and respectfully left the job site tidy each day. In the end I have a beautiful new driveway. One last thing...our neighbor mentioned to me that she appreciated that the crew rinsed off her car that was parked on the street after it got dust on it when the gravel was spread around. She hadn't even noticed because they took care of it before she had a chance to see itCara H.
- Business Description:I worked as a builder and construction for years to some companies, yet I decide to start my own business. Grace Builders and Construction performed a wide range of different tasks from easy to extremely difficult and hazardous. Most jobs usually require little skills and can be learned quickly. I do physical labor on concrete works and buildings houses, cleaning, preparing scaffolding and bracing structures. Operate concrete mixers, saw drills and more. We works on foundation and sidew..Recent Review:Excellent job well done. I will recommend anyone my way.Grace S.
- Business Description:License #: ATACO**945LZ. Doing It Right The First Time. 15 Years of experience, giving our customers,(friends) the best value for their money at a FAIR Price. Visit us at www.goodconcretework.comRecent Review:TV came to my home the same day I submitted my request for a driveway replacement on Angi’s. He listened to my ideas and offered suggestions to make improvements. I was in contact with other contractors at the time. One gave me a rough estimate over the phone that did not include several of the things TV and I discussed but could not have an estimator on site for 2 weeks. Another could not give me a date when an estimator would be available. I chose to go with ATA Contracting because of TV’s quick response, his ideas, and because I wanted to get on a project schedule sooner rather than later. The lead time to start my project was 3 weeks depending on weather. My driveway was completed in 5 days. This was not a small undertaking. My driveway is approximately 215’ long and 10-24’ wide. TV and his crew took the time to answer my questions and explain the process as they went. It was a pleasure to watch them work. In addition to my driveway, TV and his crew also: 1) Routed and rerouted downspout output underground. 2) Replaced rough rock stairway with concrete stairs. 3) Replaced section of sidewalk. 4) Placed conduits under the driveway and sidewalk for future use. 5) Cleaned and sealed front porch. I will contact ATA Contracting for future projects and highly recommend them. LindLinda D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mercer Island
- Des Moines
- Maple Valley
- Normandy Park
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Fall City
- Federal Way
- Black Diamond
concrete contractors in Renton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Carpenter Son, LLC403 McKenzie AVE SW
- A Hawks ConcretePO Box 66
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-FFIX LLC4040 34th Ave W
- AA Asphalting Inc14720 Puyallup St E
- AAA Quality Concrete3414 Centennial Way NE
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc2937 216th St SW
- Absolutely Fine ConcretePO Box 3056
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Ace Concrete Finishing Inc13341 3rd Ave NE
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- AERO ASPHALT CO28308 12TH ST E
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION2203 S. 120TH STREET
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Akers Outdoor Plumbing Inc126 SW 148th St Ste C100-14
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- All Aspects Concrete Construction903 187th Pl SW
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Masonry Construction LLC959 SE Spencer Ave
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Seasons Earthworks, LLCP.O. Box 1900
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All Weather ExteriorsP.O. Box 3247
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allied Building And Development6635 Steamboat Island Rd NW
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Aloha General Construction2228 L Street NE Apt B
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- American Concrete Co of Gig Harbor Inc15624 41st Ave NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- Andressa Concrete3513 Inverness Dr NE
- Angkor Landscape Services, LLC320 4th Ave S
- Ank Advantage Concrete1728 Glenwood Ave SE
- Anvil Concrete31724 125th Ave E
- APEX DEMOLITION & EXCAVATING8219 7TH AVE S
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Architectural Concrete Incorporated1420 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 2547
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- ARTICTIC CONCRETE AND MASONRY117 166TH ST S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- ASAP SEAL COATING15625 May Creek Rd
Gold Bar, Washington
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company2602 S 38th St
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company1245 Auburn Way N
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company227 Bellevue Way NE
- ASHPALT PATCH SYSTEMS8812 CANYON RD E
- ATA Contracting20412 100th Ave. SE
- ATS Steel LLC14232 57th Ave NE
- Avalon Northwest Landscape, LLCPO BOX 31918
- Avanti Contracting Inc2156 66th St SE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- A & J Retaining Walls Co
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- BAC CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 4051
- Baez Construction, LLC1092 Ash Ave
- Bedrock Construction Group22707 153rd Ave SE
- BedRock Solid, LLCPO Box 65378
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Benson Contracting LLC8614 172nd Ave NE
- BERG'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1628
- BERGSAGEL CONSTRUCTION1029 134th St SW
- Best Concrete and Construction1901 Southwest 119 Street
- BEST WAY CONCRETEPO BOX 956
Maple Valley, Washington
- Better Builders4800 California Ave SW
- BETTER BUYS TOPSOIL BARK & GRAVELPO BOX 3156
- Beverly North West Inc21420 SE 291st St
- BH Contracting Services Inc1513 128th Place NE
- Big Bones Construction18219 228th Ave Ne
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- Bill's Concrete3700 S Center Blvd Apt 221
- Black diamond concrete18111 25th Ave NE.
- Bluecore, LLC827 Nisqually Park DR SE
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- Bohemia Construction Inc.9029-133 AVE SE
- BOSA CONCRETE FINISHINGPO Box 12097
- BP Excavation14567 169th Dr SE
- Bravos Remodeling and Painting LLC. 220 NW 184th St
- B & C Construction