Need to create a residential plumbing design layout but don’t know where to start? Learn essential plumbing components to create the perfect layout for your home.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Lynnwood, WA
There are 206 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Lynnwood
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCCorey Whitmire was extremely courteous and professional as he tested all possible sources of water that could have caused a one time leak in our ceiling a few days previously. He ruled everything out so concluded that it must have been a one time fluke of our washing machine pumping air in its output that caused a small overflow in our washing machine drain. He estimated the work to make the drain more robust but did the diagnosis for free and discussed other possible remedies. We've decided to wait to see if it happens again
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCTravis and Stefan were polite, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They gave us the straight story on what needed to be done, at no charge for the diagnostic, and were very careful to keep things clean and tidy while searching the problem. Will definitely use them again.
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirThese guys were on top of it! I wanted to use them for water mitigation services, but my condo association wouldn’t let me. I feel like they would do a better job than the company I was forced to use.
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirBradley and Tyler were amazing. Very professional and did an amazing job. We will have them back again if we need electrical work. We are also having Seatown do our plumbing as well. Job done ahead of schedule and with minimal disruption, they really helped us with PUD which can be tricky at times. Well done, 15 stars ⭐
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCTJ was the man! He came in and was great with our dog and son. After an introduction and brief assessment he got right to work unplugging our kitchen. Using a cable, he skillfully navigated his way around a 90 degree corner in our maze of plumbing (building built in the 60s). A wrong turn at the junction would have meant risk of damage to an adjacent unit’s plumbing. Under heavy pressure and a dog licking him incessantly, TJ successfully cleared a massive grease plug and created a clear path for water to drain. We can do our dishes in the kitchen now!! I don’t usually write reviews, but TJ’s customer service and expertise were over the top. He even gave me some life advice on recent contractor work that was done in our unit! You’re the best TJ, and so is Bob Oates! Thank you
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirWe had a routine check up on our furnace in May 2021 by company X. About 2 weeks after the job was done (which showed everything was fine per the technician) we started to smell whiffs of gas which dissipated quickly. After another week the smell increased and I called company X to see if a technician could come out to double check that everything was connected. The rude female on the phone said their workers never made that kind of mistake and it would cost $139 for them to come to our house. She told me the gas company would come out for free so I hung up and called them. Their meters showed there was a gas leak and they turned off our gas. I called company X and told them and this time a male answered the phone. He said I needed to call the gas company and have them turn the gas on so their techs could find the leak. Then, (I am not joking), he told me after the gas was turned on I could put a little dish soap in a spray bottle and spray the pipes to find the leak and then the technician would know where it was and fix it quickly. I called the gas company back and they sent someone out in person to tell me that is NOT how it is done. The nice man said it is primarily a safety issue and if there is a gas leak we are in potential danger. When I repeated what company X said he narrowed his eyes and suggested we hire another company. We looked online and Seatown had good reviews so we called them. When the woman that answered the phone knew we had a gas leak the first thing she asked was if it was turned off and are we okay? Then she put me on hold and checked to see when someone could be there. It was late in the day so they were scheduled the following day. Dillon and Shawn arrived and spent quite a bit of time and found 3 leaks. Dillon also showed my husband the motor on our old furnace and said it was getting to the end of its life. Company X said it would probably go another couple years (it was 21 years old). Our new furnace is installed (thank you Johnny and Andrew) and we are pleased to be Seatown customers. The entire team was so professional and treated us like they cared. They say “service out of this world” and they are not joking. The difference between Seatown and other companies is amazing. I felt like we were taken care of and everything was done to code and guarantied. We highly recommend
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirCody is an amazing plumber. He is friendly, experienced, and professional. Cody quickly identified the problem with my clogged drain, and provided a few solutions to fix it. I will certainly call Seatown services soon for more plumbing needs, and please send Cody to the job site. We want Cody!!
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLChonest and very straight forward and didn't create problems for them to solve. the cost was reasonable and well below others (who claimed more needed to be done to fix the issue).
- Drain Pro Plumbing IncThere was minor scheduling mishap where the scheduler put the wrong date on their calendar, but when I called to ask where the plumber was, they immediately worked to get a plumber to my house within 20 minutes. Ammon arrived and was very friendly and competent. I pointed him to the area where I had seen water and he jumped in to locate the source. After a bit of inspection he identified a leaky valve on my sink. He extended the copper water pipes and replaced the leaky valve after explaining to both my wife and I what the issue was and what he was doing. After he resolved the problem, he gave us his direct number and told us to call him if we saw any more water. After a competitor had been out twice to try and repair the issue, it was refreshing to see Ammon so invested in finding and fixing my issue as well as making sure I was happy with his work. I would definitely hire Drain Pro again and I would certainly request Ammon
- Drain Pro Plumbing IncAmmon is wonderful, conscientious, and excellent at his work. Raman and Amrit are thorough in their arrangements and customer service.
Plumbers in Lynnwood
- Business Description:Vortex Plumbing, Inc. incorporates professional plumbing services at an affordable rate. We treat our customers like we would treat our family with respect and care. Vortex Plumbing is offering Angie's List customer discounts for our first time Angie's List customersRecent Review:Very well. Fixed the broken hose and off valve.Tahir A.
- Business Description:At Good 2 Go Plumbing, we believe quality plumbing services shouldn’t put you in debt. We’re committed to providing fair prices to every home and business owner we work with. Our team takes pride in being your best choice for installation and repair services. Call our Spanaway office at 253-861-2930 for an appointmentRecent Review:I was able to get a same day opening, and they were able to come earlier because they finished their previous job sooner than expected. They called and notified me when they would be there and were right on time. They helped me diagnose the problem and gave me options before continuing with the work as part of the courtesy trip the company provides. I chose to try to fix it myself. 10 minutes later I had it fixed and working properly. The team was polite and respectful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience especially since they saved me a service charge. I see that some people have mentioned price is an issue, but based on the conversation I had with the techs, their willingness to explain and instruct, and the fact they didn't even charge me a travel charge I would say that they are not in the business of taking advantage of customers. Also I would like to mention they are veteran friendly, but I'm sure any veteran can tell that based off the nameJarett E.
- Business Description:Cahill's Plumbing & Heating has served the greater Maple Valley, WA area for more than 30 years and is setting new industry standards for plumbing. Our company provides every new and existing client honesty, value and high quality services. Our staff of experienced plumbers and heating contractors works hard to surpass your expectations with both materials and labor. We don't use the "flat-rate" gimmick, but provide prompt, honest service. All work is done by knowledgeable plumbers who are t..Recent Review:Jason was terrific. Although he was later than promised, I received a call TELLING me he would be late, which is great customer service these days. He was friendly, skilled, and I couldn't ask for more. I will request Jason in the the future, and will always call Cahill's when I need a plumberSujsan P.
- Business Description:As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the ..Recent Review:Very friendly and professional and seemed quite knowledgeable. But the prices I was quoted seemed extremely high. When I inquired, I learned that they were based on a labor fee of $500/hour. I'm still stunned contemplating that. I paid the diagnostic fee but of course did not have the work done by SeatownAnton S.
- Business Description:We will beat any estimate by 5%. $65 off First time customer call. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services with a guarantee for our technicians as well as the materials we use. Drain Pro is delighted to be of use to its clients and enjoy the fact that we can be of help to our clients, many of whom call us in great distress.You can directly speak to a plumber when calling so that the problem can be understood right away and handled accordingly. We offer free estimates and second opinions. Dr..Recent Review:There was minor scheduling mishap where the scheduler put the wrong date on their calendar, but when I called to ask where the plumber was, they immediately worked to get a plumber to my house within 20 minutes. Ammon arrived and was very friendly and competent. I pointed him to the area where I had seen water and he jumped in to locate the source. After a bit of inspection he identified a leaky valve on my sink. He extended the copper water pipes and replaced the leaky valve after explaining to both my wife and I what the issue was and what he was doing. After he resolved the problem, he gave us his direct number and told us to call him if we saw any more water. After a competitor had been out twice to try and repair the issue, it was refreshing to see Ammon so invested in finding and fixing my issue as well as making sure I was happy with his work. I would definitely hire Drain Pro again and I would certainly request AmmonMark P.
- Business Description:At Red Cedar Plumbing we specialize in quick service for those that need high quality repairs at affordable rates. No job is too big or small for us but a couple of our specialties include repairs, replacements, or new installs for:Faucets Fixtures and Pipes Water Heater Water Main Drain Clog or Blockage Tankless Water Heater Bathtub Installs and ReplaycementsTankless Water Heater Plumbing for Home Additions or RemodelsDrain Clogs Shower Installation or Replacements plumbing and drain cleani..Recent Review:Very happy with the tech who did the work. Extremely competent - the work was done quickly and everything works great. We were also impressed with the response time. They were in touch with us quickly to submit a bid and the whole process was completed within 2 days.Bill S.
- Business Description:We are experts in the sewer and drain cleaning business & camera inspection, Clean-out installation, water jetting, sewer repair & replacement, water heater, faucets & fixtures installed. Main & Side Sewers repaired/replaced we also repair and replace water mains. We do everything Plumbing. Free advice over the phone, We will, at no charge, compare "apples to apples" - which will include type of pipe used, length of pipe replaced/repaired & the methodology of completing the job. ask for Bob o..Recent Review:Corey Whitmire was extremely courteous and professional as he tested all possible sources of water that could have caused a one time leak in our ceiling a few days previously. He ruled everything out so concluded that it must have been a one time fluke of our washing machine pumping air in its output that caused a small overflow in our washing machine drain. He estimated the work to make the drain more robust but did the diagnosis for free and discussed other possible remedies. We've decided to wait to see if it happens againNed F.
- Business Description:Our mission is to deliver incredible customer service to all of our clients. We strive for dependability and accountability. As a company, being competitive is our goal with advanced methods to get every job done correctly and efficiently. It is our purpose to make sure that the health and safety of our clients and their home is above all elseRecent Review:The problem was more complex than first thought. They did addition work and stayed with the original estimate. Professional plumbing team.Myron S.
- Business Description:O'Neill Plumbing Company has been providing quality craftsmanship by experienced journeyman plumbers since 1917—that's four generations of providing clean, fast and professional service to the Seattle metro area. We provide these services for our residential, commercial and industrial customers: • All Plumbing Repairs • Garbage Disposal Repair/replacement • Faucet Repair/replacement • Toilet Repair/replacement • Water Heater Repair/replacement • Sump & Sewage Pumps Repair/replacement • Trench..Recent Review:Great, work performed within 48 hours of call. Very professional, explained the process. Less than 1/2 the price of area large company that advertises a lot. Also less than a “over the phone with pictures bid”. Would hire again if neededPederDavis D.
- Business Description:Your repair and service needs are our specialty at Danika Plumbing & Contracting, a residential and commercial plumbing company serving Everett, Washington and all of Snohomish County. The licensed plumbers on our team make your issues their priority, and we stand behind our work and products with a one-year parts and labor warranty.Recent Review:Great! They located the line, material it was made with, the different depths, and provided video so we could see where roots were growing in the line. Answered all our questions which helped us determine the best way to proceed at removing a tree and stump from the propertyElizabeth H.
Deals in Lynnwood for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Winter can be particularly harsh on your plumbing—from water heater issues to frozen pipes. As the weather gets chilly, use these tips to prepare your home and avoid a costly winter plumbing leak.
Dealing with unpleasant smells? If your crawl space smells like sewage, it could be a sign of a big problem. Learn more about what’s causing the smell, and what you should do about it.
Find Plumbers in
- Alderwood Manor
- Mountlake Terrace
- Mill Creek
- Lake Forest Park
- Port Gamble
Plumbers in Lynnwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 1 STOP PLUMBING NW506 EAST VIEW RIDGE DR
- 1st Choice Plumbing inc.P.O. Box 3875
- 1st ProService Gas pipeline14021 15th Ave NE
- 24/7 Electrical Company12708 167th Pl NE
- 24/7 Plumbers in Redmond6645 185th Ave NE
- 24/7 Plumbers in Seattle747 S Monroe St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Tacoma7515 Portland Ave
- 3 DOG PLUMBINGPO Box 816
- 411 PlumberPO Box 82634
- 77 Plumbing, LLC1016 215th Street SE
- 911 Restoration of Seattle724 Belmont Pl E
- 1 Slate Construction
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Quality Plumber3226 Lake Dr
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A WESCO SEPTIC SERVICE16607 SR 9 SE
- A&M Electric12803 Highway 99 Suite 1
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-BREAKTHROUGH PLUMBING & REMODELING INC6910 136th St SW
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.L. Plumbing LLC17630 Bagley pl N
- A.S.P.Construction14315 44 Dr Nw
- AA Plumbing & Drain Team Inc13110 NE 177th Pl
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.13214 4th Ave W
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Storm and Sewer7723 236th St SW
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accent Construction and Remodel Corp1911 SW Campus Dr Box 209
Federal Way, Washington
- Access plumbing and heating LLC15040 NE 185th St
- AccuBAT Backflow TestingPO Box 4427
- Ace Backflow Only4009 N 25th St
- ACE Hardware Corporation9000 Roosevelt Way NE
- ACTION APPLIANCE SERVICE7219 UPPER RIDGE RD
- Action Jackson Plumbing & Drain Cleaning23930 Hwy 99
- Adam McNultyPO Box 101 20250 276th Ave SE
- Adam's Plumbing & Fire Systems14325 84th St. Northeast
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Adept Mechanical Services, Inc. DBA Adept11624 SE 208TH ST
- Advance Testing & ServicePO Box 1485
- Advanced Installations16504 Hwy 99 Ste 101
- Affordable Plumbing Services940 Homestead Dr
- Affortable West Coast PlumbingPO Box 26061
Federal Way, Washington
- agDECOR6947 Coal Creek Pkwy SE 181
- Air North Energy LLCPO Box 283
- Airpros Energy23502 35th Ave W
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Akers Outdoor Plumbing Inc126 SW 148th St Ste C100-14
- Albert Lee4259 8th Ave NW
- All Aspects Plumbing & Drain Cleaning22987 Marine View Dr S
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- All Degrees PlumbingPO Box 731341
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- ALL PRO PLUMBING NORTHWEST13026 - 4th Ave W 210
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Trades Mechanical Inc3780 SE Mile Hill Dr
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Valley Plumbing1242 93rd Dr NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- ALL WEATHER CONTRACTING711 142ND PL SE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All-Ways Air Control1515 S Center St
- Allen Plumbing6013 Riverview Rd
- Allen Plumbing6323 100th St SW
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- ALLIANCE RESTORATION, INC7733 W Bostian Rd
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Allways Plumbing LLC.PO Box 1185
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Aloha Plumbing Inc.PO Box 84
Port Townsend, Washington
- Alpha PlumbingP.O. Box 1224
- ALPINE APPLIANCE17914 154th St SE
- Alpine Plumbing Services IncPO Box 538
- ALTERNATIVE HEATING AND COOLING7129 188TH ST SE
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- ALWAYS TESTING INC6501 227TH ST SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- AMEN-PTAH'S PLUMBINGPO BOX 5808
- AMERICAN CRAFTSMAN PLUMBING & HEATING22618 119TH AVE SE
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AMMAN SEPTIC DESIGNS INC14525 246TH DR SE
- ANDGAR CORP6920 SALASHAN PKWY 102
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Apollo Plumbing Marysville1239 State Ave
- April Buchan2711 W Snoqualmie River Rd NE
- Aquarius Plumbing & Heating LLC.5900 119th Ave SE Apt C106
- AQUASENSE16625 Redmond Way Suite M367
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Aristo Mechanical Co2612 50th Ave SW
- Arlington Aa Plumbing172 E Gilman Ave
- Arnott Construction Inc14828 31st ave se
Mill Creek, Washington
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- ASM Mechanical14001 Prairie Ridge Dr E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- ASP Construction Since 198714315b 44 dr nw
- Aspirant Consulting Group. Inc.33530 1st Way S Suite 102
Federal Way, Washington
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St 192nd St
- Aurora Plumbing & Electric Supply14330 Aurora Ave N
- Avalon Pacific Construction LLC25700 46th Ave NE
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- Avidtek Residential Contracting15507 182nd Pl NE
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC