Certified Arborist Tree Care LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2007

Certified Arborist Tree Care, LLC is committed to providing customers with exceptional, dependable service. Our company is located in Kirkland, WA. Tree consulting services are only provided....

Steven Bruns Inc

Steven Bruns Inc

Steven Bruns Inc. is a small creative high value design/build company which enjoys working with residential/commercial customers with the intent to create special garden spaces which flow and take advantage of the site. After an initial meeting to determine your needs we will begin designing the bones of the garden and then flesh them out with distinctive plantings with year round interest. We can bring the garden to life at night, terrace steep slopes, do formal and natural pools and maintain care of the garden once finished.

04/11/2017

Great, Steve knows what he is doing. He is more expensive than other companies, but he is highly specialized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

11/16/2015

Work not complete.  They no-showed and have gone dark.  Wasted my time and my tenants who live at that property meeting him for a bid.  We were given a verbal quote - maybe we should have been concerned that we never received a written quote?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I want to say that I used this company a few years ago and didn't have any issues.  As a result, I reached out to them again to get a bid on a tree that is dying.  (I was about to have a baby and since I used them previously I didn't bother with multiple bids.) The response to my initial inquiry from John was prompt, however, once I got handed over to Jessie the customer service went down hill.  First it took him about a week to contact me to schedule a time to meet for a bid.  Once we met, we agreed to the work that would be done, the cost, date the service would be performed, and preferred method of payment. The work I inquired on would cost less than their minimum fee - I told them I didn't mind and they could trim some other trees on the property to achieve the $300 minimum fee.  After that day, never heard from him again.  Work wasn't done and he is non-responsive to my email.

12/30/2014

The work crew was on time and cleaned up after the work was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aroborist provided recommendation with regard to tree removal, thinning and pruning.

09/19/2014

Fantastic. Maybe the best money I have ever spent. Our property has lots of tress including a 60 foot maple, many ornamental trees. He told us what to do to highlight the special trees and improve the overall landscape plan of the yard. John really knows his stuff. He also was careful with his billable time. He took photos that he will use on some work we're going to have done later and managed tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John came out and walked the yard with us for an hour. He told us precisely what to do on each tree and recommended many other fantastic landscaping improvements -- all of which we can do ourselves! He takes a minimalistic approach to tree care and discouraged work that others said was necessary.

09/09/2013

They were fine and yeah it worked fine. They were very helpful and explained what they were going to do and how they are going to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used Certified Arborist Tree Care about a year ago and they took care of our trees.

CATEGORY landscaping

Pruning. Trimming. Removals. Arborist reports. Hazard & risk assessment. Assessments for construction & land development. Expert witness & damage appraisals. Tree selection & planting. Municipal & city tree bylaw assessment. Golf course tree management. Slope stability. Erosion control.

Spraying. Logging.