If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Cavendish, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cavendish
- Dimmick Wastewater ServiceThey did a good job of diagnosing and fixing the problem and making sure everything was working. They helped us save some money by recommending things we could do independently or with different contractors. All in all, they did what they said they were going to do in a professional way.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesI was initially skeptical about the quality of service when initial phone contact was made. The gentleman who answered informed me that septic pumping was recommended every two years - before asking about how large the tank was and how many household members there were. Based on my calculations from various reliable web-based resources, we only need to have it pumped every four years. Nonetheless, I scheduled an appointment to have Roto-Rooter pump our tank. I initially contacted another local septic service (I try to support locally owned/operated businesses when possible) but had problems with this other service returning my calls and keeping appointments. The young man who performed the service was prompt and courteous. He gave us his impression about how the tank looked and was performing. Overall, I was quite happy with the service provided. I can't comment extensively about the price. I didn't compare estimates etc. from other companies, but the total was $195.00 read less
- SCHULZ EXCAVATION INCDick, the owner, performed a site review and a review of the plans with me a few weeks prior to performing the work. He asked thoughtful questions about the plan, the trees to be removed, the location and course for an access road. When the time came for the work, he arrived with a crew, all heavy equipment needed, and the materials called for in the plan. His crew conveniently sized the logs from the trees they cut and stacked them near my wood shed. He later met with me to walk me through the location of the new tank, the distribution box, and the drain field. I would use Shulz Excavation again read less
- Tom's Septic SvcWe were having problems with our septic system. The tank wasn't draining into the septic field but rather out onto the yard! We called Tom's Septic Service based upon Angie's List reviews and we weren't disappointed. Tom's wife was extremely helpful, essentially diagnosing the problem and scheduled Tom to come out the next day. We're new to this home and not familiar with this particular type of septic system and didn't know it had a filter that must be cleaned yearly. Tom was here the next morning at 9AM in 12? weather! He checked out the situation, agreed with his wife's diagnosis, proceeded to pump some of the tank out to get to the filter, removed the filter and cleaned it for us - showing us what to do every fall before it gets below freezing. Made sure the tank was emptying into the drain field and that nothing was frozen, then emptied the tank and said see you in 5 years! Both Tom and his wife were wonderful to work with and we were grateful the problem wasn't more serious. The rates are fair and we weren't charged for cleaning the filter or the "lessons" read less
- McKenney ConstructionExcellent work. His performance was neat, clean, did no damage to driveway or neighbors property. He arrived on time and was fairly priced. I would use him again without hesitation.
- BYRON'S SEPTIC SVCByron's did an excellent job pumping my septic tank. I am extremely grateful for their service.
- JML EnterpriseI loved them; they were great. They showed up when they were supposed to and also did what they were supposed to do. They left the place clean and charged me exactly what they quoted me. I had absolutely no problem with them.
- J & S Yard Services IncI can't speak highly enough for this small father-son company!!! It is 9:00 on a SATURDAY NIGHT and 32F outside and Mr. Cook came to our house and DUG by HAND our septic cover (we just moved here and didn't know where it was) to clean the filter and diagnose the substantial septic backup problem in our house. He was so gracious, I can't even begin to describe the experience and then he only charged $200.00 for several hours of work in freezing conditions during off-hours (we gave a tip too). He showed my husband where everything was, described the septic system and its installation, and even gave us extra screws to replace the rusty ones that were on the buried tank lid. He was not trying to put the hard sell on us and never seemed put-out to be called out so late on a weekend night. I would definitely do business with Mr. Cook and his son and hope to send work their way!! (They also do excavating, mowing, yard services, snow plowing, septic repair/installation, trucking, and odd jobs. read less
- St Onge Septic Tank SvcA year and a half years ago, our tank backed up. St. Onge came out immediately and pumped out the tank. We were impressed then. The sewer lines backed up again and we called thinking we needed the tank pumped out again. When Roger heard we called, he thought the tank didn't need pumping. He came to the house within two hours and discovered the line between the house and tank had broken in three places. He put a temporary fix on the pipe and is coming back tomorrow to replace the entire line. I commend this company for the level of service they provide read less
- Tri County Septic ServicesThe rental units are a long distance away and I rely on Angie's List for the service providers to help with the problems as they arise. One of the residents called me to report the septic system odor was backing up into one of the bathrooms. I called Tri County Septic Services and he answered my call himself. Though he was on his way to another town for a service call, he told me he could go to the house following the current service call. He also told me the range of the cost for the service depending on what he found onsite. When he arrived at the house he called me promptly after the service to tell me what he found and did for service. A few days later I asked the resident about the service call and she reported a great review and that the workers were thorough, polite and efficient. This company's response was quick and complete and I would not hesitate to use or refer them to anyone. His rates were VERY competitive; don't waste your time and money, call this guy ! read less
Septic Tank Companies in Cavendish
- Business Description:Merrill Mechanical, Inc. is mechanical company specializing in plumbing, heating and HVAC installation. We primarily perform new-construction and renovation services in the small-medium commercial space as well as larger, high end, homes. Our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We customize our offerings based on specific needs, so get in touch today to receive an initial quote. Our rates are $85/hour with a minimum of 2 hours, plus one-way travel t.. read lessRecent Review:Very prompt and very professional,able to answer all my questions and make some good recommendations to solve my problem (s) Could not ask for better service,Thank you!Eric R.
- Business Description:Here at High Country Contractors we are here to make your property dreams come true. From new excavation projects to reclaiming land we can solve all your property needs. Anything such as driveway refinishing new driveways stone walls deck piers New decks or rebuilds Interior/exterior renovations house and or garage footings pool pads concrete slab prep These are just some of the projects we do so we can make your property come to life! Give us a call or send a email for a free estimate. We.. read lessRecent Review:Quality work at a reasonable price. Trevor was very thorough and did a fine job. Very pleased with the overall outcome. A pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend, and hire again.Mike L.
- Business Description:Family run business has been in business for 28 years. Two brothers own the business. The business is located in Hartland, VT and the brothers were raised in Hartland.
- Business Description:Occasionally uses subs. No travel charges. Cost determined by job.Recent Review:The man that came out was professional and responsive.Annie B.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:General Contractor & property care and maintenance specialist
- Recent Review:They did a good job of diagnosing and fixing the problem and making sure everything was working. They helped us save some money by recommending things we could do independently or with different contractors. All in all, they did what they said they were going to do in a professional way. <br / read lessKirt J.
- Recent Review:Took care of a stinky job. Went above and beyond with heavy lifting of septic cover. <br />Stacy S.
- Business Description:Anything From the Ground Down
- Business Description:Full Service Site ContractingRecent Review:H & K was great First they responded very quickly within 24 hours of my first call. They were the first provider to visit my home and give me an estimate. I agreed to their estimate and work began with 36 hours. The work took the better part of 2 days as they said it would. Neal and Christian are the owners (H & K) and they were friendly and were very patient with my many questions read lessStephen G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Mount Holly
- Bellows Falls
- Saxtons River
septic tank services in Cavendish
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black and Tan Construction139 Upper Falls Rd
- Black and Tan Construction
- JML EnterprisePo Box 288
- JML Enterprise
- Merrill Mechanical, Inc.477 Dunham Rd
- Merrill Mechanical, Inc.
- Property Solutions47 Narragansett trl
Thornton, New Hampshire
- Property Solutions
- SILLOWAY'S SEPTIC SVC14 School Street
- SILLOWAY'S SEPTIC SVC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO