A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Windsor, VT
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Windsor
- McKenney ConstructionExcellent work. His performance was neat, clean, did no damage to driveway or neighbors property. He arrived on time and was fairly priced. I would use him again without hesitation.
- Dimmick Wastewater ServiceThey did a good job of diagnosing and fixing the problem and making sure everything was working. They helped us save some money by recommending things we could do independently or with different contractors. All in all, they did what they said they were going to do in a professional way.
- BYRON'S SEPTIC SVCByron's did an excellent job pumping my septic tank. I am extremely grateful for their service.
- J & S Yard Services IncI can't speak highly enough for this small father-son company!!! It is 9:00 on a SATURDAY NIGHT and 32F outside and Mr. Cook came to our house and DUG by HAND our septic cover (we just moved here and didn't know where it was) to clean the filter and diagnose the substantial septic backup problem in our house. He was so gracious, I can't even begin to describe the experience and then he only charged $200.00 for several hours of work in freezing conditions during off-hours (we gave a tip too). He showed my husband where everything was, described the septic system and its installation, and even gave us extra screws to replace the rusty ones that were on the buried tank lid. He was not trying to put the hard sell on us and never seemed put-out to be called out so late on a weekend night. I would definitely do business with Mr. Cook and his son and hope to send work their way!! (They also do excavating, mowing, yard services, snow plowing, septic repair/installation, trucking, and odd jobs.
- Tri County Septic ServicesThe rental units are a long distance away and I rely on Angie's List for the service providers to help with the problems as they arise. One of the residents called me to report the septic system odor was backing up into one of the bathrooms. I called Tri County Septic Services and he answered my call himself. Though he was on his way to another town for a service call, he told me he could go to the house following the current service call. He also told me the range of the cost for the service depending on what he found onsite. When he arrived at the house he called me promptly after the service to tell me what he found and did for service. A few days later I asked the resident about the service call and she reported a great review and that the workers were thorough, polite and efficient. This company's response was quick and complete and I would not hesitate to use or refer them to anyone. His rates were VERY competitive; don't waste your time and money, call this guy !
- JML EnterpriseI loved them; they were great. They showed up when they were supposed to and also did what they were supposed to do. They left the place clean and charged me exactly what they quoted me. I had absolutely no problem with them.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesI was initially skeptical about the quality of service when initial phone contact was made. The gentleman who answered informed me that septic pumping was recommended every two years - before asking about how large the tank was and how many household members there were. Based on my calculations from various reliable web-based resources, we only need to have it pumped every four years. Nonetheless, I scheduled an appointment to have Roto-Rooter pump our tank. I initially contacted another local septic service (I try to support locally owned/operated businesses when possible) but had problems with this other service returning my calls and keeping appointments. The young man who performed the service was prompt and courteous. He gave us his impression about how the tank looked and was performing. Overall, I was quite happy with the service provided. I can't comment extensively about the price. I didn't compare estimates etc. from other companies, but the total was $195.00
- St Onge Septic Tank SvcA year and a half years ago, our tank backed up. St. Onge came out immediately and pumped out the tank. We were impressed then. The sewer lines backed up again and we called thinking we needed the tank pumped out again. When Roger heard we called, he thought the tank didn't need pumping. He came to the house within two hours and discovered the line between the house and tank had broken in three places. He put a temporary fix on the pipe and is coming back tomorrow to replace the entire line. I commend this company for the level of service they provide
- SCHULZ EXCAVATION INCDick, the owner, performed a site review and a review of the plans with me a few weeks prior to performing the work. He asked thoughtful questions about the plan, the trees to be removed, the location and course for an access road. When the time came for the work, he arrived with a crew, all heavy equipment needed, and the materials called for in the plan. His crew conveniently sized the logs from the trees they cut and stacked them near my wood shed. He later met with me to walk me through the location of the new tank, the distribution box, and the drain field. I would use Shulz Excavation again
- Tom's Septic SvcWe were having problems with our septic system. The tank wasn't draining into the septic field but rather out onto the yard! We called Tom's Septic Service based upon Angie's List reviews and we weren't disappointed. Tom's wife was extremely helpful, essentially diagnosing the problem and scheduled Tom to come out the next day. We're new to this home and not familiar with this particular type of septic system and didn't know it had a filter that must be cleaned yearly. Tom was here the next morning at 9AM in 12? weather! He checked out the situation, agreed with his wife's diagnosis, proceeded to pump some of the tank out to get to the filter, removed the filter and cleaned it for us - showing us what to do every fall before it gets below freezing. Made sure the tank was emptying into the drain field and that nothing was frozen, then emptied the tank and said see you in 5 years! Both Tom and his wife were wonderful to work with and we were grateful the problem wasn't more serious. The rates are fair and we weren't charged for cleaning the filter or the "lessons"
Septic Tank Companies in Windsor
- Business Description:Merrill Mechanical, Inc. is mechanical company specializing in plumbing, heating and HVAC installation. We primarily perform new-construction and renovation services in the small-medium commercial space as well as larger, high end, homes. Our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We customize our offerings based on specific needs, so get in touch today to receive an initial quote. Our rates are $85/hour with a minimum of 2 hours, plus one-way travel t..Recent Review:Very prompt and very professional,able to answer all my questions and make some good recommendations to solve my problem (s) Could not ask for better service,Thank you!Eric R.
- Recent Review:They did a good job of diagnosing and fixing the problem and making sure everything was working. They helped us save some money by recommending things we could do independently or with different contractors. All in all, they did what they said they were going to do in a professional way. <br /Kirt J.
- Business Description:General Contractor & property care and maintenance specialist
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Recent Review:Took care of a stinky job. Went above and beyond with heavy lifting of septic cover. <br />Stacy S.
- Business Description:Family run business has been in business for 28 years. Two brothers own the business. The business is located in Hartland, VT and the brothers were raised in Hartland.
- Business Description:Black and Tan Construction LLC provides a variety of construction services. We are fully insured. Owner operator Ben Waters has the skills to complete your project on time and within budget, hassle free.
- Business Description:Small family run company with heavy equipment just large enough to handle all underground jobs around your home.Recent Review:I loved them; they were great. They showed up when they were supposed to and also did what they were supposed to do. They left the place clean and charged me exactly what they quoted me. I had absolutely no problem with themShawn L.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Anything From the Ground Down
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- White River Junction
septic tank services in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black and Tan Construction139 Upper Falls Rd
- Black and Tan Construction
- H & K Excavation, LLP792 Hunt Rd
- H & K Excavation, LLP
- JML EnterprisePo Box 288
- JML Enterprise
- Merrill Mechanical, Inc.477 Dunham Rd
- Merrill Mechanical, Inc.
- Property Solutions47 Narragansett trl
Thornton, New Hampshire
- Property Solutions
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO