Just Plumbing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2006

Awards & Badges

325 Redoubt Rd

Yorktown, VA 23692

Just Plumbing provides Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services. There is no job too small. Just Plumbing has full service trucks and a warehouse stocked with most repair parts to solve any problem on the first visit....

4.3

plumbers (158)drain cleaning (23)water heaters (15)home remodeling (7)sewer cleaning (6)countertop installation (6)well & water pump repair (5)water softeners (4)gas leak repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)gas fireplace repair (1)

02/13/2021

Roman & Gentry was great. Roman is a true plumber & leader. Gentry is in training but Roman talked him though the job they were performing. If I have any problem there my to go guys..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pipes was in stall

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

12/31/2020

Excellent support. Very competent technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install three gas log sets. Reinstall kitchen faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

12/14/2020

A BIG "THANK YOU" to Just Plumbing! I had a hot water line leak in my crawl space. It had been leaking long enough for black mold to start growing. I called several plumbers in the Hampton Roads area only to be told either "we're too busy" or "you've gotta get rid of the mold first". When l called Just Plumbing, I was told that someone would be calling me back to let me know if they could help me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Photo for Just Plumbing - 325 Redoubt Rd, Yorktown, VA - 39084923

08/28/2020

Gary was very professional and provided good advice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipe

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

08/20/2020

Everything concerning the repair went great. My only problem was I was told to expect them between 10 and 1 and I had to call Just Plumbing at 1:30 to find out what was going on. I fully understand projects get behind but then at least call me and explain they are running late. Waiting four and a half hours is not acceptable without at least an explanation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a small portion of waterline in the crawlspace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

07/29/2020

Well, it looked like the problem was easily solved. he was here about 20 min. at most. He discounted the price because it was so easy and no parts were needed. But, the problem was not solved. Now I get no hot water. I am researching the problem and am in contact with Delta. When I figure out what needs to be done, I will call them again. But I do not want to pay trip charges every time they need ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My faucet shower diverter did not work.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/26/2020

Fine. It was just a matter of using the tool that comes with the garbage disposal and turning it to unlock the stuck. Couldn't do it myself because of handicap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garbage disposal repair.

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

04/21/2020

Prompt courteous and overall a very pleasant experience! Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet replacement

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

03/31/2020

Work was done quickly and professionally and at a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet wax ring seal

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/30/2020

We were sure there was a major leak, but the plumber was quickly able to figure out that the problem was a loose overflow cover. Everytime I would swing the extendable shower hose around to rinse the dog, I was shooting water into the gap and causing it to run down into the downstairs bathroom ceiling vent. He tightened up the cap and told me we should be good. It was such a huge relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a minor flood in our first floor powder room that was discovered after having used the tub in the bathroom above it to clean the dog.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Commercial Plumbing, Residential Plumbing, Gas Systems, Water Heaters, Sewer & Water Lines, Backflow Prevention and Testing, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Fixtures, Toilets & Faucets, Video Inspection & Leak Detection.

Well Services, Septic Tank Pumping