Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Yorktown, VA
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Yorktown
- Hank's Mower RepairHandyman came to fix in the past, cost me $60 for it to still not work. Brought it to Hanks and they replaced carb, switched out gas, added gas treatment, and was good to go.
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCI called on a Friday and he came Saturday afternoon. Tune-up done at my house and was very reasonably priced. Will use again.
- Hank's Mower RepairThey advised me that it would be better to replace the generator than to repair it based on the cost and warranties available on new generators.
- All Small Engine & Equipment Service & Repair Inc.Great as always - Ron has kept my machines in tip top shape for years. The cost of maintenance is always more effective than replacing machines every other year. Ron always does only what is necessary & also "coaches" you on how to get maximum performance from your machine - while also taking care of if to ensure it stays with you for years
- All Small Engine & Equipment Service & Repair Inc.My husband took our old Toro in for repair and after describing the work he'd already done, was advised the remaining repair would cost as much as replacement mower. He came home with a refurbished Craftsman mower for a great price that runs smoothly, starts on the first pull, and we're very happy with our purchase
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCI called and was given an appointment on Saturday from 9 - 11 am. They showed up 10 minutes early and went right to work. He replaced the fuel solenoid and flushed the fuel line. Showed me the old solenoid and demonstrated the fault. Fired up and lasted about an hour and then shut off. Called and he returned today and replaced the fuel filter. Super professional, super follow up service. A PLUS
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCAll work was completed perfectly and at a far lower cost than any of the John Deere repair facilities. Further, the John Deere company wanted to pick up and take my tractor into their facility to fix the tire as they claimed that the could not fix the tire on the premises. This company was able to fix the tire on site. I saved the very expensive service cost of having the tractor picked up and returned, and I know that it would have taken longer for the John Deere company to fix and return my tractor (which means I would have lost valuable time.) Furthermore, I had asked a John Deere repair facility to repair the bagging compartment on two occasions and it was never repaired. This company actually fabricated a solution for the bagging comparment on the spot, doing what the John Deere company had never been able to do. Prior to this fix, I had secured my bagging compartment with either a bungee cord (which was not safe) or with a pulley system that was very ineffective. I am delighted that my bagging compartment area will now close securely. I know that the cost of the repair of the tractor by a John Deere facility would have been three times what I was charged. This is by far the best service I've ever had and I am so very grateful! Never again will I go to a John Deere company for the repair of my tractor
- Hank's Mower RepairI called to inquire about getting my motorized push-mower fixed. I asked if they would pick it up. They were up front and said I could save $50.00 by throwing it in the trunk and dropping it off/picking it up myself although they are willing to provide the service if I couldn't (Point in their favor already). Brought my mower in. Very friendly staff. Said it would take 4-5 days. Got a call on third day. Mower ready for pick up. Recommended a fuel additive to my next can of gas to help maintain my mower's performance. Mower was clean as a whistle. Barely recognized it! Runs beautifully! Would definitely recommend these guys! I got their card! Will call them again in the future if needed
- Hank's Mower RepairMy lawn tractor wouldn't start and was spitting out white smoke. I contacted Hank's Mower Repair on Wednesday 7/23/14. I was told it may take up to 2 to 3 weeks for the turn-around time. They came out the next day to pick up the lawn tractor and they even honored the coupon I found on Angie's list. I was totally surprised when my wife called me on Friday at work informing me that the mower was all fixed and on our driveway. Thanks for the most efficient and fast service
- Hank's Mower RepairI dropped my push lawn mower off for servicing. The lawn mower was over 15 years old and hadn't been started (or serviced) in over 5 years. I fully expected - due to the age and lack of maintenance - to be told the repair cost exceeded the cost for a new mower. I got a call the next day with a very reasonable estimate; it was ready for pick-up the following morning. The actual cost for servicing the mower actually came in about $30.00 LESS than the estimate. Hank and his staff were very courteous, professional, and knowledgable. The mower runs great! Needless to say, I was very pleased and plan to use Hank's for any future lawn mower repair/service needs
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Yorktown
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todaRecent Review:WORK WENT GREAT, I ORDERED THE WRONG PART, HOWEVER, MR. MIKE WENT A GOT THE RIGHT PART AND INSTALLED IT FOR ME.JOHN H.
- Business Description:We specialize in appliance repair for a variety of major brand appliances including, but not limited to, LG, Samsung, Maytag, Whirlpool, Viking, and Subzero. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each project that we're involved with. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!Recent Review:It didn’t take long to figure out what went bad and to replace 2 fuses. And the dryer is working within an hour. Thank you!Wendy H.
- Business Description:Nebula painting and power-washing is a fully corona vaccinated business. We have a professional team for all of your interior and exterior painting needs for your home or business. Offering reasonably priced paint colors and paint matching. Nebula also has a great team to power-wash your home or business, garage, driveway, sidewalk, boat, porch or deck. As a privately owned family business we take pride in our work. We have over 15 years experience in the field. Coming from a background of r..Recent Review:Eric and team were amazing!!! The Nebula team were very professional, detail orientated, timely, and overall outstanding! I am actually using them for another project because I was so impressed!! You won’t go wrong here! Book them!Marisha E.
- Business Description:We offer high quality work performed at an affordable cost. We take pride in our work and are here to give you a professional service every time. 6+ years experience in remodeling.Recent Review:Brandon and crew did an excellent job. My shed looks awesome and amazing now!Stacy H.
- Business Description:Who are we? Disciplined craftsmen, highly trained and skilled to offer our clients superb Home Improvement knowledge, design and Services. How do we excel? Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Painting, Roofing, Pressure washing, Flooring, Lock Smith, Satellite and cable TV installations, Furniture assembly, Wall hanging mountings (mirrors, cabinets, TV's, shelves, picture frames) Why? Woven within our DNA ... Professionalism, Integrity, Accountability and most of all, our Clients Satisfaction ..Recent Review:The repair went well. I purchased the vent covers and he installed them. The representative responded quickly. He seemed disappointed it was a small job and charged me his normal rate of $75 for a house call, which I thought was too much for the simple job. He arrived at the end of the day and did the repair after sunset. Still, I was happy to have the job done right away since birds were trying to build a nest in the ventsMichael C.
- Business Description:Hank's Mower Repair has a 35 year history of providing Hampton Roads with quality sales, service and parts you simply cannot find anywhere else. Centrally located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, we are family owned and operated. We sell a wide variety of new and used equipment. Our new inventory brands include Snapper, Tomos, Kawasaki Engines, Honda Engines, Tanaka, Dolmar, and Briggs & Stratton. If you are looking for reliable used equipment, check out our used inventory list. Quality service..Recent Review:Now called Capital Repair Service. Good work. Quick service.Robert S.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Was scheduled to do the assembly and installation of a pergola. Showed up but was unprepared, as he didn't have the tools (hammer and ladder) to do the job, although I had already paid him. Was supposed to return to do work a few days later, but rescheduled with me three times. The last time he text me he was on his way but, once again, did not show up or call. I tried to contact him but his mail box is full, so you cannot leave a message. Totally unprofessional all aroundjim k.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment Store - 6 locationsRecent Review:They were eager to take my blower as I walked in with the broken cord in my hand. I thought they would fix it right then and there. They put a tag on it, told me it would cost $25 and told me they would call me when it's ready. 4 days later I get a call it was ready. I asked the total price. He said ...^^%&^^$#@#%(*&$$@! (some mumbo jumbo).... and that will be an additional cost. He said the total comes to $47. There was no problems with my blower. I was using it. I stopped to talk with a neighbor. the cord broke when I tried to start it to finish my yard. It was not a new blower but it worked just fine. I arrived at the store and paid the $47. I tried to start it while at the store and with one pull the handle came off the cord. The Jedd took the blower to the back and 10 minutes later came back with the blower and the handle attached. I pulled it several more time and it would not start. Jedd didn't even look my way. I pulled it a few more times and it would not start. He asked when was the last time I used it. I explained, I was using it the day I bought it in. (What I don't understand is why didn't they try to start it before them called me that i was ready. Or at least pull the cord a couple times.) He said, oh. He didn't offer to look at it. He didn't make any suggestions. Nothing. I got the blower home and it has not started since. I ordered a new one from Amazon. I am disappointed in the service or lack of service from Jedd and the Portsmouth Land and CoatesJan H.
- Business Description:Official Husqvarna dealer
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Gloucester Point
- Newport News
- Fort Eustis
- Locust Hill
lawn mower repair shops in Yorktown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DirectSat Communication Comp341 Harris Creek Rd
- DirectSat Communication Comp
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- J &R's Handyman Services, LLC79 Samos Ln
Water View, Virginia
- J &R's Handyman Services, LLC
- Knuckle Busters521 w ocean view ave
- Knuckle Busters
- Northern Tool + Equipment2330 W Mercury Blvd
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- WACO INC5450 LEWIS RD
- WACO INC