Formerly Connor's an Ehrlich Company

Founded 1944 • With Angi since April 2005

5408 Port Royal Rd Ste A

Springfield, VA 22151

When pests invade your home or business, you want the problem fixed yesterday. Our trained certified technicians understand your concerns and eliminate pests with safety in mind and at a competitive price. We use environmentally responsible treatment methods and minimize disruption of your home environment. Additional phone number - (888) 844-1967. Additional service areas - Stafford County & entire area of Washington D.C., Richmond & Culpeper....

06/28/2021

Bill M.

We used Connor's Pest control for decades and were extremely pleased with their service. A new company, Ehrlich took over Connor's and we immediately saw a decline in service. Inexperienced technicians performed poor service and we had to request follow-up visits. The changeover from Connor's to Ehrlich was a disappointment and we discontinued using Ehrlich.

Description of Work
Insect and rodent control by yearly contract

Category appliance repair, pest control

06/12/2020

Kim S.

Was promised a service window same day between noon and 3pm. Called back at 3:30 when nobody showed up, was told they would check and call back, still didn't hear anything so called back and on hold for over 20 minutes so hung up. Now it's after 5pm and I'm sure we'll never hear back. Can't believe these guys have an A grade.

Description of Work
called to have a ground hog removed from under our deck

Category animal removal

07/13/2019

Thomas W.

It was an excellent service and reliable.

Description of Work
Pest control.

02/25/2019

Thomas A.

Some good, some not good, and some disturbingly bad, thus the middle rating. Good: One of the technicians was great, thorough and knowledgeable. He found a hard-to-see gap in the brick foundation, squeezed himself under the steps, and sealed it. We never saw any evidence of mice after that, and could feel that some of the mysterious cold drafts in that corner of the house had stopped. Not Good: The salesman convinced us to sign a one-year contract for repeated service that in retrospect was way more than was needed considering the size of the problem. Disturbingly Bad: (1) The salesman almost convinced us to spend thousands more on having their Construction Division replace our attic insulation with mouse-repellant insulation, saying ours was damaged and so full of mouse droppings and urine that we couldn't go up there safely. (2) Some weeks later a technician offered an under-the-counter deal by which their Construction Division would do the same work for a much lower price but not through the office; when we didn't agree within a day or so, he offered an even lower price. (3) A few months later a technician told us he'd seen a squirrel chewing a hole in an attic ventilator to try to get to the mouse smell from the attic insulation, and offered a similar deal plus the ventilator fixed for free while the Construction Division guys were replacing the insulation. Our regular roof guy checked the ventilator and said there was no hole or any sign of squirrel damage inside or out. Also that our insulation looked fine to him. We think they were scamming us to sell the expensive Construction Division work. LATER ... A few months after the saleman climbed up into our attic, one room's ceiling bulged and we had to have it replaced. Our drywall guy inspected that part of the attic. We asked what made it fall -- roof leak (none, no sign of any), insulation too heavy (no), HVAC duct not supported (all were fastened securely), what? The cracking radiated from one spot, and his best guess was that someone had stumbled up in the attic and stepped on the upper side of the ceiling, not hard enough to bring the ceiling down then but cracking it internally and tearing it loose enough that it gradually sagged, cracked visibly, bulged down, and would have fallen shortly. Was it the salesman? Can't know for sure, but no one else had been up there meanwhile. Oh, and the drywall guy said the insulation looked fine. All in all, it was an expensive mouse removal.

Description of Work
Getting rid of mice

01/30/2019

Damien F.

Excellent service. Have hired them for the past two years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Mosquito Treatment

08/21/2018

Tonye L.

I ultimately had another company come out and provide the following assessment: 1. There were multiple entry points that were never sealed (including a large vent) 2. Bat feces that were part of the treatment were never removed. 3. The company did not seal or cleanse the area, it was very poor job. An area operations manager from Connor's finally responded back to me said he would look into the issue I have yet to hear from him regarding this issue. Note that other companies who do similar work have offered 5 year warranties. Connor was quick to deny any warranty was available In September 2017, I hired Connor's Pest to come out and remove bats that nested in my attic. A by-product of these bats were bat bugs which look very similar to bed bugs. Connor's was the first company to successfully identify this (as opposed to bed bugs). I was impressed at this so I decided to hire them for the removal and clean up. When I called the next day to inquire about services, I was informed the gentleman who did my inspection was no longer with the company. i waited one month to sign the contract and after emailing the company twice, I finally got confirmation for service. Connor's came out, and was supposed to seal and install a trap door on all entry and exit points where the bats could get in. Subsequently they were to come and sanitize the area where the bats were. I was never contacted about the sanitation but nonetheless was more than happy to get rid of the bats. Fast forward to 8/2018, I'm awaken to a bat flying around in my room at 4:30 am. I called the company the next day, told them what happened, and requested to know why the remedy put in place the previous year no longer worked. I was initially informed that it had been about a year and I shouldn't have any expectation of the remedy remaining effective. I informed them that I didn't believe a mechanical device (not chemical) should fail so quickly; especially since I paid a lot of money for the treatment. I was promised a call from a manager. Two days have passed and I have received nothing.

Description of Work
Bat Removal & Treatment

Category pest control, animal removal

07/13/2018

Michael M.

I've had a contract with them now for over a year and renewed readily I haven't seen any roaches or seen any evidence of them since they started coming

Description of Work
Roach control

07/02/2018

Carolyn J.

We are very pleased with Connor's quarterly services and impressed with their inspector's knowledge and information. We've only had the first quarterly service and 2 routine follow-ups, but are very pleased w/their technician and his willingness to explain what they do and why. So far so good and we would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed a quarterly pest control service (rodent control and preventive insect control) which involves spraying (using their 'green' product) both indoors and out and laying snap traps where rodents have been seen.

06/12/2018

Henry S.

They never responded to my request for an estimate.

Description of Work
I sent Connor’s a message through Angie’s List for an onsite estimate for a preventative pest control plan and they never responded.

05/28/2018

Joe M.

I’m really not sure how Connor’s gets so many good reviews on Angie’s List. When I first hired them I mentioned to the manager that I had an Angie’s List membership. He said there were no promotions at the time but when I double checked, I confirmed there was. He said it was too late now because I had already signed the agreement. I ended up letting it go because it was $25. As the relationship went on, I’ve been stood up by a technician too many times to count. When they do show up, it’s typically unannounced. The icing was finally on the cake the last quarter I used them when I was billed for service but the technician never showed up. I called to confirm when the technician would be coming and they said he came already on 4/28. I told them there was no way because I have a surveillance feed and I would have seen him. The manager basically started to complain how short staffed they are and told me he would send him on Friday. Two Fridays have passed and no one has shown. I’ve canceled my service and couldn’t be happier to ditch such horrible service.

Description of Work
I subscribed for quarterly pest treatment around my yard and house.

05/27/2018

Jon L.

I never used Connors for anything and have never contacted them. Yesterday, I received a "renewal notice" for services from Connors in my name at my home address. In the fine print below it stated that this was an "option" for termite control for THE NEXT YEAR! This is a bad company that practices misleading efforts to get contracts.

Description of Work
Nothing! I didn't ask for anything. This was an unsolicited "renewal notice"

05/09/2018

Joel L.

Friendly and professional exterminator discovered nests where we hadn't thought to look. Quick work and we haven't seen ants (in great numbers) in about a year now.

Description of Work
Getting Rid of Outdoor Ants

05/02/2018

Francisco F.

Very professional for each visit. Never had any problems, would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Category pest control, animal removal

02/27/2018

A M.

It went very well. Angel was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and on time.

Description of Work
Put down bug pellets

02/02/2018

JENNIFER G.

Great company! Responsible and responsive. Thorough.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control and Termite control

01/19/2018

Larry M.

Very well. Have gone through some personnel changes in the last few years. We’ve always had professional people perform our service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest service

01/19/2018

Melina S.

I called to make an appointment and was told they would take my information and someone would call me back. No one called. So next day I called again and they got someone on it. Again no onworries called, but my tenants said someone came. I specifically asked about the cost of service on the phone and was told around $100 including consultation. I explained it’s a rental unit and I’m the owner and asked for the person to call me after the consultation to talk about the mothe problem and was told that would absolutely happen. It didn’t. Instead, my tenanats paid $350 for I don’t know what the invoice gives no description. There were 4 moths in the kitchen. What warranted a $350 service I have no idea. So not only did they not call, they went ahead without my agreement really and treated the moth problem. I expected more from Angie’s List A-rated service. Bottom line, moth issue is gone, but I still don’t know what I paid for, what the problem was, or who even came to my house. And the price was not what I was told it would be, nor did I agree to pay it.

Description of Work
Moth extermination

01/05/2018

Kevin N.

Did not care for the way the work was done. Technician spraying chemical sloppily along base boards walls etc. Total turn off. As soon as my wife informed me of this I sorely disappointed. Besides that typically silverfish strips are placed in the attic of the home, that did not happen at all here. I thought they would be more conscientious in performing the work but I was wrong about that. I paid for 3 services. I declined to use them anymore. I was done, they kept the money I paid. The company tried to complete services and then re-enlist me as customer. Their technician continued to call carry out the services I had to formally send them an e-mail to cancel finally. I did so. Sorry it did not work for me.

Description of Work
I took advantage of an Angie's Coupon for this company we we hired Connor's based on needing a contractor to address routine pest service and a vsilverfish problem. Replacing Western after many years of having services performed over 20 years.

12/18/2017

Giles H.

Our experience with their service has been great. They are good about communication and prompt with appointments. The technicians who have come to do annual inspections have been really helpful when answering our questions or explaining what they are looking for. Fortunately we have never had any termite issues come up, so I can't offer anything about treatment/control.

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection/warranty

12/06/2017

Gerry C.

well. Evaluation was thorough and recommendations excellent. The initial cost was high but the following year the cost of routine service was much lower.

Description of Work
evaluation of home interior and exterior and recommendations to "pest-proof " the house. quarterly checking of bait boxes and replenishing or/replacing them.

Category pest control, home inspection

11/30/2017

Jess Y.

They found and eradicated the bed bug problem.

Description of Work
They found bed bugs in my bed platform and scheduled a heat treatment for the next day. I was very pleased with their service and professional and nice personnel. The problem was eradicated. I will go to Connor for all my pest needs.

11/29/2017

JANET C.

I had a reasonable estimate within 2 days of calling. The exterior of my home was sealed to stop the mice from entering between the foundation and the house, all openings were sealed, a concrete barrier was built underneath the patio where mice had taken up residence, reinforced garage door frames and door sweeps were installed. There was multiple issues with scheduling and messages, while annoying, it had no impact on the excellent workmanship and service. The technician was outstanding and his work was very professional. I would definitely use Connor's again.

Description of Work
Needed to have the house mouse-proofed. As soon as the weather turned cold, my house became a mouse hotel. The ( now former) company I used for routine pest control could only provide mouse traps and I needed a lot more then that!

11/21/2017

Mag Z.

The technician did nothing and left.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair, pest control

11/20/2017

Nina D.

Connors came and did an inspection, recommended services, and was able to trap the mouse! They were thorough in the inspection but didn’t recommend a lot of services. Said my house was sound, no holes to patch, just laying down traps in the attic would be sufficient to start with. And sure enough, we caught the one mouse and I haven’t noticed any other signs of other critters since!

Description of Work
Mouse in the house.

Category pest control, home inspection, animal removal

11/19/2017

Sarah W.

The initial representative who came out to survey the situation and make recommendations was very thorough and answered all of my questions. Our technician has come out multiple times since we first signed on and is always prompt, courteous, and efficient in his work. We are very pleased with the service we have and continue to receive.

Description of Work
Pest control

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Century Siding Co Inc

We believe that our remodeling experts, who have been working in the field for more than 15 years, successfully completing over 10,000 homes, will provide the highest quality work for you. Century Siding Co., inc. is among the highest rated companies in quality and value in the Northern Virginia area. We also guarantee the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We proudly carry products from Mastic, Alside, certainteed, James Hardie, Simonton and many more industry leaders. All of our technicians are carefully selected based on their level of skill and experience. They must go through vigorous training and must prove their abilities before they can actually begin work on a customers home.

KCSI Construction Inc

Residential Exteriors Contractor 20 Employees No Subcontracting - All Work In-House Class A Contractor Cost is determined by the job Owner operator Angie's List $250 discount for whole house siding replacement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Pest Control, Animal Removal, Termite Treatments, Sentricon Monitoring, Bed Bug Services, Heat Treatments, and K-9 Inspections