Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Stony Creek, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Stony Creek
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.We cannot say enough great things about HIVEX. They came to us highly recommended and we will now highly recommend them. Our basement project was very well planned out from the beginning and we always knew the timeline and what type of work was being conducted on any given day. Starting with the quoting process the documentation they provided as well as time lines were impeccable. Moving into the planning and construction side of things they were efficient, friendly, and very communicative. Our project manager, Terry, was always easy to reach and very responsive to phone calls and texts when we had questions. All of the workers on the HIVEX crews that we interacted with were very polite and professional. Our basement used to be a very uninviting space, not any more, now it is a very well thought finished area where our family and friends look forward to hanging out in and creating great memories in. Not to mention the value added to our home. We are highly confident that in choosing HIVEX we made the BEST choice for our basement finishing
- Williams Painting And RemodelingEXCELLENT! William’s spirit is just amazing; you can tell that God has blessed him and he is passionate about what he does. He helped bring my Interior design to life and worked with my budget. I would FOREVER recommend him.
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Wilbers PaintingWilbur was professional and responsive throughout and did a fantastic job. I would 100% use him again!
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Tough Builders IncExcellent. Hector installed vinyl flooring in a small room. My wife and I were completely satisfied with the work, that we are hiring him again for a much bigger job in our basement. What I liked the most is that Hector shows up early and completed the job in a record time. BTW he will install three storm doors for me tomorrow. Hector’s company can be relied upon to get the job done. Hire Hector if you want it done right
- All In 1 Home Services LLCWe were very happy with the services we received from All In 1 Home Services! They remodeled our garage (installed LVP flooring, installed drywall and painted, removed shelving & installed blinds), built a tool shed for our backyard, finished an upstairs closet (Flooring, baseboards & paint), installed shelves in the garage, and installed large mirrors on the garage walls. All work was done in a professional and timely manner. We would definitely use them again for more home renovation projects
- Wilbers PaintingWilbur is dependable, professional, and his work is impeccable. He went above and beyond to help me out. My house was beautiful once Wilbur was finished. I would definitely hire him again.
- Lark D Drywall LLCJL arrived as scheduled (including phone call to adjust time) and worked efficiently, always leaving the area clean, and returned as promised and delivered a beautiful ceiling.. in short: it couldn’t have gone better.
Drywall Contractors in Stony Creek
- Business Description:I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.Recent Review:Very professional, courteous, and responsive. Provided a quote within hours of meeting and started on time as they promised. Would highly recommend and plan on hiring them for future improvements.Eric H.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, electrical, pressure washing, drywall, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:We really like the finished ceiling project! The men are very professional and do excellent work! The Handy Guys will be remodeling our bathroom soon. Several other projects coming up soon. We highly recommend The Handy GuysJoanne S.
- Business Description:Water Damage DMV is a full service water damage restoration company. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified to help mitigate water damage. All our damage restoration staff are trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure,..Recent Review:I sent my initial inquiry e-mail at 6:24AM, and Carlos wrote back at 6:52AM asking if he could come by that morning between 8 and 9AM. After having three other companies quote it, I selected Water Damage DMV based both on the cost of the estimate, his promptness and communication, and the clarity in answering questions I had. When Carlos arrived to do the work, he went right to it. He worked quickly and kept me informed about what he was finding and how it was going. When he was done with that, he put in humidifiers at first. The next day, he came with help to apply the mold-prevention treatment before adding fans to aid in drying. He checked in daily either in person or by text until it was time to remove them, at which point he came and did so. I was very happy to work with Carlos and Water Damage DMV. While I hope to never need their services again, if I happen to be that unlucky, I know who I will be callingMark C.
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
- Business Description:Robey Inc is a leading drywall, stucco, and roofing specialist with over 30 years of experience serving the DELMARVA area. Robey Inc provides traditional Stucco, drywall, EIFS and manufactured stone walls systems for variety of commercial as well as many satisfied residential customers. Robey Inc is an expert in exterior restoration services for those clients in need of replacing existing exterior wall systemsRecent Review:Wonderfully. We had our Dryvit siding inspected independently looking for other issues and he said the caulk job that Robey did was excellent.Brian K.
- Business Description:With 15 years residential and commercial construction experience as a contractor in Chesterfield County, Virginia. We offer drywall installation, roofing, framing, and painting services for both residential and commercial properties. We offer one of the best Warranties in the Industry for Asphalt Shingle Roofs. A 20 year Labor and Material warranty With no Proration, plus the Manufacturer warranty Backed by IKO. Rest assured that in everything we do, we conform to the highest industry standar..Recent Review:A Bit slow but with a good outcome.Dale F.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the Richmond area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, R & B Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on u..Recent Review:R & B Painting did an excellent job on painting outside windows and soffit on my home. They also painted my front door and a piece of wood on the roof. They cleaned up afterward. I would highly recommend R & P Painting. I will use their services in the futureBelina P.
- Business Description:K.A. Construction, Inc., (K.A.), is a full-service general contractor, with a class A general contractor’s license, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Although we are located in Fredericksburg, we have done work all along the east coast of the United States. We have many current jobs in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We were founded in 2001, but have over 21 years of experience in the construction industry. K.A. has a full staff of employees that range from carpenters, pl..Recent Review:The finished product when I moved in looked great and really impressed my family and friends. It was only when I started looking closely at what was done that I understood the depth of the problems with the job that the owner of the company, Osmin Alvarado, had left for me to discover. Two and a half years later and I am still discovering problems that should have been caught in Contractor's review of his employee's performance. The engineered hardwood flooring on the concrete basement floor began curling within 6 weeks and I was told to put a dehumidifier in the room to decrease humidity. That did not solve the problem by the time summer ended. Contractor agreed to tear out flooring and replace it, later wanting Owner to cover 50% of cost of his failure to use proper adhesive materials. Contractor had placed a sealer on old concrete that was not allowed when gluing engineered bamboo flooring. Glue for flooring also was not approved for below grade installation as this was. Contractor's second installer for replacement flooring also wanted to use a glue that was not approved for below grade installation as well. Eventually Owner gave up and hired another installer to complete the reflooring job. After almost a year new flooring installation has not warped or curled. Installation in one bathroom has 7 feet of horizontal cracks in tiles along joints in Hardie board backing up tile. Contractor does not accept responsibility for improper sealing of joints in Hardie board and another contractor has bid $5,500 to replace bad tiling and redo the backing for the entire shower. Tub faucet and shower head in another bathroom leak because water control valve was installed more than 12 inches above tub faucet (contrary to installation instructions) with plastic rather than copper or galvanized pipe as required in instructions. Contractor does not accept responsibility for installation which fails to follow installation instructions. Estimated cost to Owner to move faucet valve and repair tile is $5,000. Contractor moved steps to lowest basement level from higher basement level further inside lower basement level so that opening to lower basement was then only 54 inches high -- too low for 70 inch Owner to enter laundry room and work area conveniently. Contractor cuts support joist at entrance to give more room to Owner to enter. Owner instructs Contractor to support cut load bearing joist, he does not understand that he has structurally impaired my residence. Structural Engineer says joist support should have been attached to basement wall. Owner pays another contractor to attach additional joist support to basement wall to prevent upper level flooring collapse into basement. HVAC duct in one new bathroom attached to wrong HVAC supply duct causing excessive heat and cold in bathroom and adjacent hall which confused the thermostat and remainder of house was conversely too cold or too hot. Owner had to reconfigure improper duct work to old supply duct work to properly supply heat for new bathroom and allow HVAC system to be properly balanced throughout house. Contractor moves overhead air return for HVAC in connection with bathroom renovation and reuses old flexible duct and plenum. Turns in return duct from reinstallation are too tight and duct pulls away from sheet metal duct at HVAC blower and allows system to draw attic insulation into HVAC filter. Contractor does reinstall flexible duct work when shown problem but installs in a manner that block access to HVAC system for repair and filter changes. Contractor comes again to move flexible duct to position it as it was prior to renovation to allow access for HVAC access. Contractor installs 15 amp wire on circuit for new attic fans and places 20 amp circuit breaker on circuit. Owner repairs fire hazard. Contractor does not install GFCI oulets for outdoor outlets as required by county electrical code. Owner repairs problem. Contractor employees leave air conditioning on while sanding floors resulting in air conditioning filter clogged with dust which is discovered 3 months later when filter is replaced. Contractor employee leave holes in attic floor where HVAC supply plenum removed and where electrical connections for newly installed closet lighting were accessed. Owner cover holes with lumber to avoid stepping into holes and through ceilings below. Both three way light switches that the Contractor renovated are converted to single pole switches so necessary second switch location is inoperable. Contractor fixes one and leaves other for Owner to fix. Contractor substitutes three Glacier Bay faucets in bathrooms for three Moen faucets that were to have been installed. Contractor states Owner is due $40 credit for each substitute. Actual difference in pricing of the units at the Home Depot is $180 each. Contractor will not sign written contract documenting agreement. Contractor has Owner obtain building permit at Owner's expense. In permitting process learns that Contractor is not licensed in Virginia for electrical or plumbing work. required for project. Too many other issues to describe solved by Owner intervention without contractor taking responsibility for proper construction. Supervising the repair of this improper construction has taken more time than, I believe, most people would want to spend and many people would not be able to determine the hidden or difficult to locate problems that this Contractor left behind. Two and a half years later, poor workmanship issues from the renovation still show up monthly. Contractor may be able to do small jobs that a customer can adequately supervise, but in my opinion does not appear to have the supervision skills or experience to manage a substantial renovation jobCharles T.
- Recent Review:The painting of the deck was good at the beginning, then the paint got on the wall - they were suppose to come back on May 11 to get it off the wall and there have been excuse after excuse as to when they were not coming back to take care of the issue at hand, never made it and now they have blocked my husbands numberCarelle T.
- Business Description:James River Painters is a full-service residential and commercial painting company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. With more than 15 years of experience in handling interior painting, exterior painting, finishes and coatings, Central Virginia residents and businesses have come to trust us for delivering a quality painting job - on time, within budget. We perform all our residential and commercial painting jobs in-house - no subcontractors - and our experienced crews are professional and ..Recent Review:Preparation: No cover on my furniture or fixtures. Did not protect my wood floor, paint spots all over the floor. Painting: Did not sand all surfaces that needed them. Taped corners and edges bleed onto the molding and other walls cause of improper taping. Paint not spread evenly. Clean up: Left my house with paint on my Leather seat, tables, molding and wood floor. Kevin Scotland (owner): We emailed Kevin Scotland with a list of over 12 items that was not done and needed to be corrected. He did not call or reply back to our email. DO NOT USE THIS Company. Kevin is only interest in the money, no respond to customer concerns until its time to correct moneyWilliam G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Fort Lee
- Prince George
- Church Road
- Colonial Heights
drywall contractors in Stony Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C R,painting custom15 woodmont ct.
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- CH Painting Service LLCP.O Box 38352
- Colonial Plaster Restorationpo box 1053
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Cutright Painting and Construction5001 Little Flock Church Rd
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- C R,painting custom
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hamlin & Sons Painting46 Egret Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Handyman Services7419 Allstate Drive
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- HomePro Builders50 Royal Elm Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J and A Painting Incorporated12 Partlow St
- J&M Contracting106 Lakeview Rd
- James River Painters1906 North Hamilton St SteD
- Joyner Bros. Construction, Inc.8411 Main St
- JT Askew Drywall and Plaster repair155 Indian Cir
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- ODN, LLC343 Wynnwood Ln.
- ODN, LLC
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- R & B Painting9205 England Dr
- REI Builders Inc11000 Kalliope Dr
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Rivah Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 1483 628 Charlotte St.
- RM Decorating2437 Jones Lane
- Robey Inc.1634 Old Westminster Pike
- R & B Painting
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- sagers painting120 skyway ln
Chester Gap, Virginia
- Sean's Interior/Exterior Design Contractor14870 Mills Ct
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- SHEFFIELD'S PAINTING7317 George Town Rd
- Shogun Construction
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- s and w general contractors
- Taylor and Son LLC3148 Davis Mill Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- TKM HOMES - The King's Men, LLC1904 Stanhope Court
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turner Drywall and Paintingpo box 3
- Two Brothers Painting10324 Lomond Drive
- Taylor and Son LLC