Lark D Drywall LLC

DPOR
03/31/2020

1945 Coggin St

PETERSBURG, VA 23805

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Due to COVID 19 pandemic my company is still operating but limiting services. These services I’m offering are as follows: small drywall repair/patchwork, new drywall install and finishing any size project.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured. ...

drywall (85)plastering (8)interior painting (2)pressure washing (2)insulation (2)

06/27/2021

Very professional, courteous, and responsive. Provided a quote within hours of meeting and started on time as they promised. Would highly recommend and plan on hiring them for future improvements.

Description of Work
drywall installation and finishing

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

Thank you for bringing us in to do this project for you. You have a great home and I look forward to helping you out with future drywall project.

06/10/2021

Responded very promptly to initial contact, came on time, very efficient and courteous and clean.

Description of Work
drywall

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet you both! I really enjoyed working on your project. You guys made my job pleasurable. I hop we cross paths again. Enjoy your beautiful home!

06/10/2021

Lamar is not only good at him craft but a pleasure to be around, I will not use anyone else for my drywall needs

Description of Work
drywall

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Thanks for your review. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to other projects!

05/26/2021

This company provides excellent service. I used them to drywall an entire house (3200 sq ft) I was building in 2005 and they did a top notch job! I have used them on every project since then.

Description of Work
drywall repair and installation

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you sir for your support over the years. You are a highly valued client and it’s been great working with you and I look forward to future projects.

05/26/2021

JL arrived as scheduled (including phone call to adjust time) and worked efficiently, always leaving the area clean, and returned as promised and delivered a beautiful ceiling.. in short: it couldn’t have gone better.

Description of Work
drywall ceiling repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Thank you so much for bringing me into your beautiful home to do your repair. I enjoyed working with you and wish you the very best!

06/19/2020

Fabulous. Lamar is very professional, the work was great, and cleanup excellent.

Description of Work
Drywall hanging, finishing, and merging with existing plater

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Thanks for your business. Glad we were able to help you with your project. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future

02/25/2020

I wish I could give A++ rating. Very pleased with the work done and WILL be using him again

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thanks so much for your kind review. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

12/24/2019

Lark did an awesome job. Great communication. Prompt arrival. Very friendly and high quality work. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

Thanks so much for your business. I’m glad I could get you in so quickly!

11/25/2019

Great customer service and quality craftsmanship. Definitely would recommend if you need drywall or plastering work performed. One happy customer!!

Description of Work
Plaster

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Thank you sir. I appreciate your recommendation!

11/21/2019

JL with Lark D Drywall came right away and gave me a great estimate and came back very quickly and did a really outstanding job. He was friendly, polite, personable, kept the "repair mess" to a minimum and totally cleaned up behind himself. I do HIGHLY recommend JL and I absolutely will hire him again when I need this type of work done again. It was a great experience and I am extremely pleased.

Description of Work
I had a sizable hole from water damage in my ceiling that needed to be repaired.

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Thank you very much for choosing me to do your repairs. It was great interacting with you and I now that the repair is complete, you can enjoy your beautiful home without the eye sore. Also on a side note, thanks a lot for the tip on your neighborhood gem. I’ll definitely try it out!

Drywall install, drywall finishing, and drywall and plaster repairs