This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Get matched with top carpenters in Sterling, VA
There are 369 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Sterling
- Kitchen SaverWe have engaged several contractors in home remodeling; so, we have first-hand experience. Kitchen Saver performed beyond expectations from the friendly salesman, office staff, and, especially the assigned tradesman, Jae Kim. In our experience, we have observed the skill levels of many. Mr. Kim's problem-solving (every job has problems) was superb from small to large challenges. Jae repeatedly told us he was happy to make us happy and it worked. We have already recommended Kitchen Saver to a friend
- Kitchen SaverAn enjoyable experience from the initial phone call for appointment setup to the finished product. Excellent presentation of the Kitchen Saver products by Nate Very professional final measurements and expert input by Rudy. Mr. Hassan Hassan was our installer and I want to express my complete admiration for him and his wood working skills. The transformation of our kitchen was a great experience
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationThey were very responsive, they're pricing was competitive and they are responsive and professional. We had unusual problems and they helped us come up for a solution.
- JW Home ImprovementThis is my first project with JW Home Improvement, and I am very pleased with their services. From the moment I contacted them through Angi to the completion of the project, I received prompt, courteous and professional service. Josh Metz, the estimator, came to my house to discuss the project and to provide me with a written estimate of the work to be done as well as schedule the work for the following week. All this was accomplished on the same day. Kevin Juares, the technician, did an excellent job and my kitchen ceiling looks fantastic after the removal of the large frame. He was very meticulous, protected the entire kitchen with plastic covering and cleaned up the area before departure. I will definitely rely on JW for any future project in my home
- JW Home ImprovementWe recently hired JW Home Improvement to resurface our deck, repair and paint all the trim on the exterior of the house, and make other much-needed repairs and improvements. We very much appreciated Estimator Josh, Field Supervisor Clinton, and Office Manager Michelle for their responsiveness and friendliness. The team they sent to us, Alberto and Javier, were excellent! Highly skilled in so many areas of construction and painting and problem solving, they were efficient, careful, hard working, and thorough. Good natured, they took the time to explain to us what they were doing whenever we had questions. We highly recommend them and plan to hire them again
- JW Home ImprovementJW did a great job from a detailed quote to professional work. We did not have the time, tools or skills to do the work ourselves. JW is a great company to hire.
- JW Home ImprovementExcellent. We recently moved and I had some items left on a punch list that needed to be addressed. I used JW Home Improvement several times at my old home and have received excellent service every time. All jobs, including this one, are completed quickly, affordably, and with very high quality. I highly recommend anyone with a specific need or a list of needs contact JWHI to get help
- Kitchen SaverI love my upgraded kitchen! Everyone at Kitchen Savers, from the first appointment to the completed installation was very professional and the workmanship is excellent. Hussain and Terique (his apprentice) installed the new cabinets and they were always on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. Hussain takes great pride in his work and will not do anything, as he said, "..that I would not have in my own home!" The results are top quality and well done! I've already referred two neighbors to Kitchen Saver
- JW Home ImprovementJeff was on time, efficient and effective. Same was true of other contacts with JW Home Improvement.
- Kitchen SaverOutstanding! Kitchen Saver truly does save kitchens. My kitchen looks and functions as if it were brand new! If you have old wooden kitchen cabinets that still function but that look terrible, don't replace them. Contact Kitchen Saver for advice. They saved me a ton of money and I feel that I have a brand new kitchen
Woodworkers in Sterling
- Business Description:JWHI provides world-class customer service with consistent and superior workmanship and strives to be the trusted market leader in the home improvement industry. Super Service Award Winner TEN years in a row and running. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:Jose and Denis did a great job! They were the best!Tim W.
- Business Description:As a family operated business we build ongoing working relationships with our clients; exceptional customer service forms the basis of everything we do. ELD Home Improvement is committed to work on the premise of transparency; we prefer our working relationships to be open and honest, as this ultimately allows us to deliver a superior service. Our commitment to a high level of customer service has resulted in ongoing working relationships with a number of our loyal clients. All our clients ..Recent Review:Went very well on time and of quality. Got a very good value of my money. ELD was very professional. Highly recommended!Joe T.
- Business Description:H & C Construction Services, LLC., is a DMV based remodeling company. We do kitchen remodels, bathroom remodeling, home renovations and commercial office renovations. Our employees will keep a secure, safe and clean job site. During your home renovation, we keep you in mind and work with your schedule to help keep your project on time and on budgetRecent Review:We looked for a contractor for months and were happy to find H&C Construction - they were a great mix of knowledgeable and could communicate what they would do well. Pros: Craftsmanship Friendly Quick to Respond Average Cost (Outstanding Work) Licensed and Insured Efficient Start to Completion The craftsmanship of the work (mostly tiling, some woodwork, plumbing and painting) was absolutely amazing. It has been done for several weeks now and we haven't found anything wrong. The remodel timeline took about 2 weeks (as they communicated with us beforehand). My bathroom now looks like a showpiece from the Home and Garden magazine. Cons: Communication! Sometimes the guys would arrive confused because no one told them what the design was or what was expected of them that day. We had to piece together the measurements and create a mockup of what we wanted - something I thought H&C would do for us considering the price. This wasted precious time and left us and the guys confused and frustrated. We also didn't receive a parts list so there were several times that we didn't have all the necessary items we needed - therefore causing us to drive to Floor and Decor (the company that H&C uses for tile/grout, etc.) 4 separate times (a 2 hour drive round trip). The owner, Luis, would stop by every now and then to make sure the work was going well. Overall, I would use H&C Contracting again and I would recommend them to my friends. They did excellent work, just be prepared for a bit of frustration with their communication. (We did give feedback to them on their communication and they said they were working on it and were hiring additional personnel to help with design work.Brittany K.
- Business Description:Interior trim carpenter that specializes in decorative moldings like chair rails, crown molding, and paneling. Owner operated that has been in the Springfield area for over 30years helping create beautiful decorative moldings designs for his clients. Please give him a call today to see how he can help
- Business Description:We are family owned & operated. We provide custom painting for the interior and exterior of your home and your drywall needs as well as General remodeling projects. We specialize in providing exceptional customer service and have over 19 years experience. No subs are used. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We are licence to work in Washington and Maryland From the Washington Dc Home Improvement licensing department Thank you it will be a pleasure to services you In your home Im..Recent Review:Great! We knew there was some rotted wood, but found more as the project progressed, and although we thought we wanted the downspout painted white, once we saw it we realized it should have been painted to match the brick. The additional cost to replace the rotted wood (with pvc) was fair and the painters didn't grumble when I asked them to repaint the downspout - which required a 60 foot ladder! The painters checked all the window to make sure they would open and replaced the screens. The project took 3 weeks to complete and would have been finished sooner except for a few rain days. The clean up was good. I would definitely use Mr. Mendez again and recommend him without reservationAlan W.
- Business Description:Williams Painting & Remodeling is a family owned & operated business, serving the DC Metro area for over 10 Years. We pride ourselves on customer service. We want to do the job and do it right and do it right the first time. Try us out and see how you like us. You won’t be disappointedRecent Review:He came out and looked at the project and gave me a quote on July 29. I decided to hire him as he had a deal for $300 for 8 hours of work. He looked at the work and said it would be $350 and I agreed. He was supposed to come out next week and was going to send me a text but I never heard back from him. I don't know why he didn't come out and it was a great inconvenience. I am going to hire someone elseKenneth J.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in a variety of services including interior and exterior painting, drywall, basic plumbing, ground molding, wood and ceramic tile flooring. We also specialize in wood stain such as kitchen cabinets, decks and floors. Please give us a call at 540-819-4091 or 540 317-6257 today for a FREE estimateRecent Review:If I could only give them zero stars I would. I hired Juan Carlos Jimenez to replaces pieces of drywall that were stained with watermark and mold. I accepted to pay what he asked for and offered to pay $300 extra (tip) if he would do a quality job. He tried to paint over the stains instead of replacing the drywall despite our agreement. I had to catch him and stand there until the work was done. He did not do anything to protect my carpet; I had to do it. The quality of calking and painting is miserable. He painted over wet calking and it is now all cracked. He said he would come back and fix any problems but I can't even get him to respond to my text or to write an invoice for my insurance company. I had to explain what an invoice is. Juan agrees with everything with no intention to carry through. He is extremely dishonestAzman S.
- Business Description:Roger’s Tile is a family-owned business serving the greater Northern Virginia area. Specializing in bathroom remodeling and tile installation, our customers’ always come first. From your initial, no-pressure, in-home consultation to the final showing of your home improvement project, your satisfaction is our #1 goal. Roger’s Tile brings over eight years of experience in home repairs and improvement to communities throughout the Northern Virginia area, including Manassas, Woodbridge, Centrevil..Recent Review:I have left 2 requests for quote through Angi and one voicemail to have Roger's Tile come to my property to quote a job that includes both Kitchen and bathroom tile replacement. This is probably a $5k-$7k job and they can't be bothered to respond to the request. I would've understand if they said they were too busy - but no response?! Not acceptable. Anyone reviewing this review, I would recommend looking elsewherChris O.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned company servicing the DC area since 1999 and we are committed to fair pricing, quality workmanship and timely completion. We have a large selection of stones from natural to man-made stones to choose from. We are a certified Silestone, Caerstone and Cambira fabricator. So call us to visit our showroom. We'll help you to save on some of the most beautiful exotic stones from around the world. We offer excellent value and superior service, compare us to any of our competito..
- Business Description:Our passion for design and creativity will be evident as we take your vision and design a beautiful living space. We provide solutions for Homeowners, Contractors, Investors, Realtors and small business owners. Our Studio serves as a “One Stop Shop” for your kitchen and bath needs. Our services include cabinets, countertops, carpentry, painting, drywall, flooring, tile and more
Deals in Sterling for Woodworking
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
What is MDF? Here’s everything you need to know about the inexpensive engineered wood.
The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Find carpenters in
- Potomac Falls
- Great Falls
- South Riding
- North Potomac
carpenters in Sterling
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & Jads Upholstery Furniture Repair & Refinishing2756 Duke St
- A & L Construction10621 Oliver St
- A & M Quality Carpentry, Inc.13860 Calico Lane
- A A Smith Construction201 N 33rd St
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&I Design Homes42918 Tippman Place
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&W Pro Remodeling4994 McFarland Drive
- A-1 Installations, LLC8612 Linton Hall Road
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- A.B.A Services LLc22532 Airmont Woods Ter
- A.C. PAINTING203 old macdonald rd #538
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- A1 Repairs and Remodeling13543 union village cir
- AAA Home Services5742 Pickwick Rd.
- AAC REMODELING12601 Hall St.
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- Abbey Design + Remodel21465 Price Cascades Plz
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- ABKA Marble & Granite Inc751 E Gude Dr
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Ac Home-Solutions209 Shenandoah st SE
- Accentrix Inc.20082 Lazy River Ter
- Access Control Hardware ServicesPO Box 69
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- ACE TRIM CARPENTRY INC9441 Center Point Ln
- Act-Architectural Construction TechnologiesPO Box 736
Glen Echo, Maryland
- ACV Home Improvement LLC6748 Jenny Leigh Ct
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- Adams Custom Services LLC91 Garrett St
- Adirondack Fence Builders7312 Byrneley Lane
- ADM Contracting3003 Flat Meadow Ct
- ADO Home Services, LLCPO Box 2843
- Adonai Contractor Company LLC918 RAY RD
- ADR Residential Services8022 Riverside Farm Rd
- Adrianitas painting & remodeling inc775 Sugarland Run Dr
- ADVANCED CONTRACTING INC34301 WILLIAMS GAP RD.
Round Hill, Virginia
- Affordable Custom Woodworking LLC4212 Old Mill Rd
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES12270 grimsby ln
- AFFORDABLE MR FIX IT INCPO BOX 2392
- AG Floors11600 Boiling Brook Pl
- AJ's Paint and Remodeling Services, LLC114 Seneca Chase Ct
- AL Triangle Group LLC6809 Westmoreland Rd
Falls Church, Virginia
- Alfredo's Painting Co.3636 16th st NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Alger Fence & Deck11604 Lakeway Dr
- ALIHAN L.L.C.20503 Ivory Pass Ct
- All America Drywall Inc.10941 Woodfair Rd
Fairfax Station, Virginia
- All American Painting Plus Inc11104 Harbor Ct
- All Builders United4706 Renn st
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All in one Handyman7239 Ridgeway Drive
- ALL QUALITY TRIM & CARPENTRY6491 FARGO LN
- ALL REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION INC3513 WASHINGTON DR
Falls Church, Virginia
- All Renovations Inc6920B Braddock Rd Ste 191
- All Terrain Contracting 22050 Shaw Rd
- ALLEGRO POOL SERVICE INCPO BOX 60557
- Alpha Omega Home Inspections5933 Amber Ridge Rd
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AM Construction of VA, Inc.2268 Long Meadow Rd
- Amarc Solutions40820 Woodside Place
- america contractor inc.1504 jasper street
Silver Spring, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Custom Contractors Inc15728 Crabbs Branch Way
- American Decorating Center40 Pidgeon Hill Dr
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Home Service3416 Gallows Rd
- American Powerclean9893 Georgetown Pike 518
Great Falls, Virginia
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- Americanhomefix4404 mahan rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AMRO Construction20 Tolson Lane
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- Anchor Landscape and Property Services, LLC5704 General Washington Dr.
- Anderson Construction12004 Mastbrook Lane
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- Androconst LLC5268 G Nicholson Ln. #201
- Andy Group LLC10026 Mosby Woods Dr
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Antique Floors & Restoration LLC37736 Hyatt Ln
- Antiques & Furniture Restoration Inc45945 Trefoil Ln Ste 172
- ANYTHING WOOD8109 BELMONT CT
- Apex General Contracting5100 Monarch Ct
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Arch7 Handyman Services6373 Little River Turnpike Ste B
- Architectural Interiors, LLCP.O. Box 3072
Hyattsville, New York
- Arcola Home Improvements Inc21737 Duck Creek Sq
- Argos Furniture Company20114 Praire Dunes Terr.
- Arlington Fence and Deck CompanyPO Box 390
- A & Jads Upholstery Furniture Repair & Refinishing