Mendez Painting Services LLC

• 410517000348
  • Trade License Locale
  • DC
  • Trade License Authority
  • Mendez Painting Services, Llc.
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2019

3119 24th St S

Arlington, VA 22206

We are family owned & operated. We provide custom painting for the interior and exterior of your home and your drywall needs as well as General remodeling projects. We specialize in providing exceptional customer service and have over 19 years experience. No subs are used. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We are licence to work in Washington and Maryland From the Washington Dc Home Improvement licensing department Thank you it will be a pleasure to services you In your home Improvement projects...

house painting (175)interior painting (123)woodworking (37)drywall (35)handyman (22)pressure washing (20)plastering (10)hardwood floors (10)door installation (8)wallpaper removal (8)deck cleaning (6)basement waterproofing (6)

03/04/2021

Excellent work. Mr Mendez is professional and punctual. Evaluated the work and proposed a workable solution. Mr Mendez is an excellent carpenter and I would recommend him for repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing stair post

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

02/13/2021

I  Look at Angie's list of companies that will repair the stairwell look at Mendez painting with very good reviews I decided to call him so that he can come to my house to see the problem when  I was walked into the stairwell there was a lot of noise, Mr.Mendez Find something wrong when he did the inspection I found 2 Stair Strings was broken from the part where it connected to the second-floor Mr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-plaster

CATEGORY blind cleaning,custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,plastering,remodeling,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,water damage restoration,window cleaning,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

02/10/2021

I was quoted 1200 to fix two carpet covered wooden stairs that became loose from someone who visually saw what needed fixing. I called someone else who quoted me 400 to 600 over the phone sight unseen and when the person came to do the job only charged me 178 because it was the minimum his handyman service allows. In all it was a 15min job so to make up for the hour allotted to the handy man he we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two stairs fixed

CATEGORY blind cleaning,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

thank you mr. costumer. for the comments when I was in your house to see your project I never gave you $1200 dollars quote. my quote was $500. for add 2 pieces of 4x4 post underneath of the stairwell and pull out the carpet of the 2 steps and repair 2 pieces of the step you get confused/ with the quote you don't hear me very well! unfortunately is require .wear mask. mr.client! we do our job as ha...

02/03/2021

Very large parts of our wall and in fact two walls in a closet had to be ripped out. Mr. Mendez and his crew came in and did the job at a very competitive price and did an excellent job. We have used Mr. Mendez for a number of painting and other services. His advice and recommendations on what to do have been helpful. He has always done a great job and when we have seen a small problem he comes ri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed drywall

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

02/03/2021

I have hired Mr. Mendez for five different interior paint projects, including kitchen cabinets, house interior, and condo interior to ready for renting and selling. He is amazing! Very trustworthy, great attention to detail, and very reasonable pricing. I would hire him again and again (and I have!) and recommend him highly for all your painting needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various paint projects

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

11/28/2020

MENDEZ Painting did an excellent job in matching my existing engineered wood flooring, removed carpet from steps and repalce with white oak with stain to match flooring. Also installed a 20 x 30 wall tile in basement that looks outstanding. Very professional crew with expert results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceramic wall tile, wood floor, wood steps

CATEGORY hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

Photo for Mendez Painting Services LLC - 3119 24th St S, Arlington, VA - 39052203

11/07/2020

The experience went very well. Mr. Mendez was both professional and courteous. I cannot say enough for his employee Jose who painted the front of the house. Jose was courteous, or his mask, and showed a lot of experience using the spray painter. He did not leave any mess Honda House or any Trash in the yard. I would hire this company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
was brick front of my house painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/29/2020

The Mendez crew did a great job painting my exterior wood siding! Mr. Mendez was very responsive to all communications, offered a competitive price, and was a pleasure to work with. Will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of exterior wood siding

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/25/2020

His team did a great job painting the interior of my single house. They showed up on time and were very professional and good at what they do. They completed the job in 2 days (walls, doors, trims, they also install cram molding chair molding wainscotting trim). Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

10/24/2020

The work was done timely and correctly. The Mendez company had to be exact because I had a CUSTOM door that was going to be installed and I have the work done to exact specifications. The project went off without a problem as the Mendez company found low cost ways for me to repair the damage and they properly prepared my home for the new custom door. Thanks Mendez Carpentry and Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to have termite damage repaired

CATEGORY plastering,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Painting - interior & exterior. Carpentry. Cabinet woodworking & painting. Drywall installation & repair. Pressure washing. Deck maintenance & staining. Gutter installation, repair & cleaning. Ceramic tile installation. Hardwood floor installation & refinishing. Wallpaper removal & installation. Remodeling general. New additions. Kitchen, bathroom, basement deck & porch remodeling.

Roofing. We only offer work in Washington DC and Maryland. We do not hold a license in Virginia.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal