When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Norton, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Norton
- Family Prestige Garage DoorsFast dependable service. Called for service and they showed up within a few hours. Reasonably priced and our technician Isaia was wonderful. He performed the repairs in a timely professional manner and was very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend this company.
- ALL DOOR INSTALLATION INCAngel showed up on time and worked right away to get our new garage door installed. He is very professional and courteous. His work ethic in pricing and labor is beyond approach. I’d recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
- Family Prestige Garage DoorsGreat job! Gave me an estimate very quickly and stuck to it. On time and worked deligently for 4 hours without taking a break. Will use them again for garage door needs.
- Family Prestige Garage Doorsperfect--like we have a new garage door. what a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why didn't we call them 6 months ago???
- Family Prestige Garage DoorsThey were on time. Alan was very nice. He introduced himself and inspected my garage door. He stated what we needed and asked the age of the garage door. He then let me know what he was going to do. Once he completed the work, he tested it a few times, then he explained what he did and let me know when I would need to do the next maintenance. He also left their contact info in the garage in case I need to reach them again read less
- Advanced Garage Doors LLCThe technician was on-time, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. He really cleaned up a shoddy garage door installation job from the previous homeowner and went above and beyond... he stapled down hanging wires, properly anchored the wall-mounted garage door opener button, coiled excess wire, and more. He tightened the chain, lubricated the door rollers, adjusted the closing pressure. Great job very happy with the work and the performance of the door-- much better. The price was reasonable and fair read less
- Precision Garage DoorI was looking for a provider to replace the 35-year-old garage door on my house, and I found Precision Garage Door on Angie's List. I found the company to be well organized with good communication among their sales consultant, office staff, and work crew. The price was reasonable. The job was promptly scheduled. The work crew was skilled and efficient. The installation was completed in under three hours. Precision is an appropriate name for this company read less
- Family Prestige Garage DoorsIt went okay but there was scheduling problems. They were significantly late, but was not a problem on my end. They did call and let me know. They said they would have to come out and do tune up first and then would have to schedule later for windows. Seemed a long time to wait for the windows to be scheduled read less
- Paramount Builders IncThey were on time, started right away, very courteous, explained how to use window and cleaned up. Removed equipment.
- Paramount Builders IncMy husband and I where alreading looking at places for siding for our home. When I had a knock at the door, it was a canvassor offering home improvement options from Paramount Builders Inc. He offered to set an appointment up with a sales rep for that night or another day , we decided that day would be best. The sales rep came out, was on time very polite. He talk about his company that he worked for, which by the way my husband already checked out before the sales rep came out. The sales rep spoke about the product that we were interested in and showed us his samples. Then he went outside and did a walk around with us and measured our home. We all spoke about the MANY problems that was wrong with the existing siding on our home; and there was, it was falling off and buckeling up.Then we all came back inside talked about the color and type of siding we would want. We choosed Dutchlap siding in Cape code blue color. Then we spoke about price. This is not an estamite it is an exact price. We like that. The sales rep made a phone call enough was said the deal was made. The next step is the install. The crew came out and started the tear down of my old siding, As they tour it down they replace any wood that was bad, that was good, put the new instalation up. Even better, because I had found out during the tear down I had none.The crew did the tear down and re siding of our home in one day. They cleaned up any mess and was very polite as well. What I like most about Paramount Builders Inc. is the warranty, I can pass it on to the buyer if we deside to sell our home, The people that work there are polite, and what the sales rep told me about the siding thus far as been nothing but the truth. Low to maintian if any, sound proof for the most part, I can say this to be true, I live next to an interstate, cost effective, my electic bill I love it. My property value as gone up as well. Since I have had my siding done my neighbors had their siding done with this same company. Thank you, Charlotte Reynold read less
Garage Door Companies in Norton
- Business Description:YES Contracting Services was established with one goal in mind: to provide a single source of home improvement services for homeowners in Tennessee, North Carolina & Virginia. We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, decks/porches, hardscaping, landscaping, and more. We source materials from only the most esteemed companies in the industry, and we take part in their training and certification programs, too. We are proud to say that we are a GAF Master Elite Contractor, an .. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. They showed up when they said they were going to be here and all of them were super nice... great at their jobs! Jeremy was excellent , very friendly and honest in giving us our estimates! Thank you so much! The house looks awesome� read lessJohn G.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel taken read lessDuane M.
- Business Description:Potomac Garage Solutions (PGS) is one of today's leading garage remodeling, garage renovation and garage organization companies. Potomac Garage Solutions offers a wide variety of garage makeover solutions ranging from custom garage flooring, whether polyurea or specialty garage floor tiles to complex garage cabinet systems. Potomac Garage Solutions has developed a unique garage design and garage makeover process that will take you from start to finish – PGS will design your garage, empty clu.. read lessRecent Review:This company stinks. A person named Jeff from Potomac Garage Solutions came to my house to give me an estimate for some interior garage work. He was in my garage only a few minutes but I noticed he was taking measurements with the tape measure bent and crooked so no way was he getting accurate measurements. Also he was measuring in the wrong place. I asked him about these things and only after a few minutes of him making excuses and trying to ignore me he ran away cussing at me, gave me the finger and drove off. I called the company office several times and complained but the manager and owner didn’t call me back. This company has a lot of bad reviews on the internet. After reading the reviews for this company and from my experience, the owner of this company doesn’t care about the bad experiences customers have had and continues to operate the business in an unscrupulous manner read lessRobert H.
- Business Description:Established in1968, we have been working in the Mid-Atlantic region for over 40 years. We supply a wide range of quality products for remolding, new residential construction, and commercial projects. We working closely with homeowners and builders to provide a low maintenance, long lasting exterior for you home. "We pride ourselves in a quality job completed in a timely manner read lessRecent Review:We had this company recommended to us by a fellow contractor and Dave Harrison himself came out to give us an estimate. We found him to be a pleasant, honest ,straightforward guy who was very knowledgeable about the product and installation. All the things I was concerned about making sure they used during installation were included and were all top notch brands. The fellows showed up right on time and began the daunting task of removing all the existing cedar siding and beginning to prep the house for the new stuff with as much care as possible so as to not damage our landscape and plantings.They even took the time to set aside some of the better pieces of our old siding for a neighbor who had asked to use on their house. The work team was here bright and early every day and worked a long day with few to no breaks. They all seemed to be friends from the contracting business and were very good at what they did. It seemed everyone had a speciality. Dave was on the job every day cutting, measuring and caulking so he was an integral part of the job..no subcontractors which I was pleased about. The finished product is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and every single one of our neighbors has stopped by with compliments. All the small details I was picky about were addressed by Dave himself and we couldn't be happier. A great job by a great company at a great price. <br / read lessJana C.
- Recent Review:I wish I could give -zero stars, did not realize they are nothing but a franchise. I called to have. Y door looked at, hoping it could be fixed, not replaced.. I was informed it had to be replaced at a cost of almost $2000, and would take 21/2 weeks to get the door, and i would receive an official estimate the next day. Well that did not happen. I called on Monday and was given the run around, the answering service said that that so and so, must be out to lunch, and would leave a message, called again 2 hours later, same thing sos and so not available, another message left,. Finally Tina called back, at which time I was informed they were working the quote, when I then informed her, I no longer wanted them to do the work and wanted my $85 credited back to my credit card, she SLAMMED the phone in my ear. Called back on Tuesday, letting Tina know that either they credited my credit card, or the bank would, response, let me call owner and I'll cal you back. Bottom line she did call back and they will credit my card. In the meantime, I will be using another company, who carefully inspected the door and determined I do not need a new door it can be repaired, and will be, for a lot less than a new door would cost. Please be careful if you decide to get a quote or have any work done by them. <br / read lessSue B.
- Business Description:Jernigan Outfitters LLC. is a well diversified company that offers a wide Range of services, that's what makes our company one of a kind within the Market place. We guarantee our work and our clients always come first read less
- Business Description:Bees Toolbox is a maintenance and repair service for residential and light commercial facilities. We love what we do and we take pride in what we do for you. Call, email, or text us with your repair or maintenance needs read less
- Business Description:Garage Door Repair, 24 Hour Emergency Service, 20 Years Experience, Located in Johnson City,TN. | Loading Dock Equipment | Commerical Rolling Steel and Sectional Garage Doors| Residential Garage Doors | Motor Operators| all Brands serviced | gate operators | Door Service | Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:gave estimate over phone. setup time for the work to be done. keep scheduled time and work done as quoted. pleased.Stuart L.
- Business Description:Heritage Garage Doors LLC is a family owned and operated business located in Abingdon Virginia. We specialize in garage door and operator repair. We can repair or replace any brand operator or door. We offer after hours service for your added convenience. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Big Stone Gap
- Saint Paul
- Gate City
- Weber City
- Saint Charles
- Pennington Gap
garage door companies in Norton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Frank Ferguson Enterprises745 Tuscarora Dr
- Frank Ferguson Enterprises
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- Mull's Residential Services
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RCI Services
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shenandoah Doors LLC425 4th St
- Southern Garage Doors & Loading Dock Systems122 Fairlawn Drive
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO
- Wyatt inc home services8032 Crab Thicket Road
- Wyatt inc home services
- YES Contracting Services, LLC3611 N Roan St
Johnson City, Tennessee
- YES Contracting Services, LLC