We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Grand Openings Garage Door

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

1600 Olive Chapel Rd

Apex, NC 27502

Grand Openings Garage Door is a locally-owned and operated business that offers professional service and ethical performance combined with competitive pricing and prompt delivery. We take great pride in our service and back all of our work up 100% with industry-leading warranties. We have been in business since 2003 in the Raleigh/Durham area and have grown considerably on word of mouth and proudly stand by our unwavering reputation....

03/03/2022

bill J.

I called and received a call back w/in 30 minutes. Keith was extremely polite and helpful. He sent someone over the next day, Matt, who did an awesome job. They do quality, professional work and they are honest and reliable. My only wish is that they did more than just garage doors. They are the absolute best! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced springs and bottom seal

Category garage doors

Thank you for the time you took to leave a review, and we very much appreciate your business!

11/03/2020

Jin J.

There is a reason why this company is top rated. with a lot of great reviews.. Matthew did an excellent job for garage door spring replacement!! It costs $170 which was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Spring replacement

10/19/2020

sam W.

Half day installation with no problems. Old door removed

Description of Work
insulated door and opener

10/15/2020

ASHLEY D.

I called Grand Openings about 1 hour after I backed into my garage door. The gentleman who answered the phone was very kind and assured me that it was a common problem with an easy fix. The technician came out the very same afternoon and resolved the issue in about 1 hour. I was very pleased with the customer service and the quality of work. Very thankful for their courtesy and response time.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

07/02/2020

W Reid F.

Service was great. Arrived promptly as scheduled and was finished with the installation in less than an hour. Also made sure all over vehicles were programmed properly to the new opener.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener

06/04/2020

Anne C.

The garage doors I had in my house were original to the home (25+ years old), loud, half-broken, and rotting. They needed replacement badly. After getting quotes from multiple garage door companies in the area, I went with Grand Openings, and I am SO glad I did. The doors are high quality and look WONDERFUL. The motors are SO quiet. They whole setup is gorgeous and immediately improved the look and curb appeal of my home, as well as the general quality of life due to noise and usability. Mike, the owner, was incredibly knowledgeable and direct, and gave me feedback and suggestions during our consultation on my ideas for black garage doors. Cole, our installer, was fantastic and so professional and capable; the entire job got done in a day. Thank you SO MUCH to Mike and his team. I am so pleased at the quality, workmanship, and cost, I could seriously cry. The front of the house looks incredible, and having a usable garage again is invaluable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Description of Work
Replacement of garage doors and motors

04/01/2020

Andy K.

Matthew showed up on time and made quick work of the install. From start to finish, it took him roughly 45 minutes. I saw no signs of trash after the install and he took the old unit away. He knows what he's doing and would highly recommend. They charged $125 after the Angie's List discount and it was WELL worth the money. We had them install a Chamberlain belt drive opener (model# B503C).

Description of Work
Replaced old garage door opener

03/02/2020

Cooper S.

Great. On time, reasonably priced, and adjusted one of the two that was not always opening fully.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up - 2 doors

02/14/2020

Christopher A.

I talked to the owner Mike late in the evening and described the issue. Mike offered an appointment the next morning. Service was A+ and very knowledgeable, efficient, and clean. I highly recommend Grand Openings for any garage related needs.

Description of Work
Needed Springs replaced

09/05/2019

Bill H.

They were great. I called late in the evening around 7:00PM and they had someone here early the next morning. Can't ask for better service thatn that. Price was reasonable and service was great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace springs

Precision Garage Door Service

8 employees. No subcontractors. Service fee is $75 but only $39.99 for Angie's List Members. No extra charge for after hours or weekend service. You may contact us through email or at 919-500-5171. Also doing business as Precision Overhead Garage Door Service. Additional contact: Susan Grega. Award Winning.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angi
    All American Overhead Garage Door

All American Overhead Garage Door is a local & family owned business that takes pride in our work & puts our customers first. All American Door is known for our customer service & we stand behind it. All American Door is also 24/7 to be there at your request.

Offers by All American Overhead Garage Door on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    $10

Garage doors. Repair broken springs. Replace damaged sections. Repair garage door operators. Replace garage doors & operators.