It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Monroe, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Monroe
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCA technician came the next morning and performed a temporary fix. The following business day two technicians came with the necessary parts to fix the problem. They also inspected the door and opener for any other issues, and lubricated the door. They answered all my questions and were very polite. Also, even though the repair required two trips, HAMCO only charged for one service call. I would definitely use them again
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INC2 appointments - one to assess and one to repair. Technician was prompt and got things taken care of quickly.
- Dollman Construction, IncIn early 2014, I moved to Bedford county from Maryland and purchased an older house. I needed some major work done and was unfamiliar with any contractors in the area. I consulted the yellow pages and found Dollman Construction. I called them to evaluate the project and requested an estimate. Mr. Dollman met with me at the job site and we reviewed my needs. I purchased a 36x30 steel building in February, but needed a contractor to erect the building. Not only was the building erection needed, but this job required foundation drawings, removal of several large trees, excavation of the site, building approval and permit by the county for the design of the building and accompanying lot, as well as insulation and electrical work which were not originally included in the plans. Mr. Dollman's company was able to work with my needs as changes in the plans indicated. All work was completed by Dollman Construction, from the foundation for the building to completing the parking lot outside the garage. The building was quickly and professionally erected, with concrete pads and extra large garage doors. The house we purchased had significant water damage by a door off the side of the house. Construction of a new porch area and repair of the damage was next. The company built a new porch and now this is my favorite entrance and exit into the house. The carpenters made improvements to the area so no new water damage would occur in the future. The roof was twenty years old, and needed to be replaced. Mr. Dollman's company was fast and efficient replacing the roof. A steep A-frame house with skylights over a sunroom and edges which overlooked a steep incline with nowhere to deposit the old shingles presented a significant challenge to the roofers. The roofers were able to finish the job in ONE day, including clean up of the area. Great care was take to avoid damage from the workers to any structures or landscaping plants. The onsite supervisor of the work crews is knowledgeable and always available for questions and concerns. The cost of this work was around ninety thousand dollars, but the work is professional and the employees are polite and conscientious. I am quite pleased with Dollman Construction and have already spoken to Mr. Dollman regarding other projects I need to complete. I could not be happier with the work completed and highly recommend Dollman Construction to anyone looking for a contractor. On another note, the point of contact in the office is Crystal. She is very polite, friendly and dependable. A rare gem. Kudos to Dollman Construction
- Lynchburg Garage DoorPrompt and courteous, quickly diagnosed the problem. Had the part available on his truck. Fixed it and was on his way in no time. Garage door now works perfectly.
- Lynchburg Garage DoorMy garage door wouldn't open. He said what he thought the problem was. He came to the house the next day and confirmed his diagnosis. He called me to let me know that a part needed to be ordered, what the price would be and when he would expect to do the work. He showed up at the expected time, completed the repair and charged what he had said he would. The whole process from my first call to the completion of repair was less than one week
- Lynchburg Garage DoorI spent $1725 for 2 garage doors and their openers. My experience was very good. They came and did what they were supposed to do. I had no problems with them. They didn't try to up sell me on anything.
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCThese folks were great! With one spring broken, I was unable to open the door. The first place I called couldn't even send someone over to examine the problem for a week. Hamco sent someone out that day and they were able to temporarily fix the broken spring. I set up an appointment for the following Friday to replace the springs. They showed up within the expected 1 hour window and they easily finished the job in less than 1 hour. They greased the gears in the automatic opener (who knew that should be done on a regular basis?) and adjusted the settings on the opener for proper opening and closing. It was all very professionally done
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCHAMCO did a very good job installing the door. Unfortunately, when the installed the new track, they shorted out the sensor on the garage door opener, and they had to come back to repair that problem. Several weeks later, the door opener track pulled loose from the door frame, and I had to call them back out. They did repair that at no charge, which I was pleased with, as it really wasn't their fault. Overall, I was pleased with the service I got. The price for the door seemed a little high to me, but it was worth it to get the door installed quickly
- Home Town Garage DoorsThey came out in May, 1013 and installed a new garage door. The old one had broken. I noticed shortly thereafter that the door jerked a lot as it went up. We let it go until July when I called them about the problem. They sent a man out and he said it must be the rubber around the door which they did not replace. It said it was too tight and he said a little silacone grease would fix it. It did not but because we were out of town much of the summer, I did not call them again until October. They sent a man out. He said everything was as it should be and offered 2 possible solutions. If I did not want to have them replace the rollers or the garage door opener, I could pay the $55. service fee for coming out. I said I was not paying them any more since the door was not working as it should. He tried to tell it was normal and put in correctly. We had words. He quoted me a price of $616. for a new opener and I told him no. I called another company to see what they would charge to take a look at it. They came out no charge. They found that the door was not level and that the rubber around the door should have been replace with the door. Also, the track that the rollers run on had only one place of attachment and it should have a minimum of two. They fixed all the problems, no charge and the door is going up and down smoothly not. I also had them put in a new opener and they only charged me $375. and not the $616. quoted by these people. I would not recommend these people to any one
- Lynchburg Garage DoorFirst they needed to see the door, but could not for at least 24 hours. The next day I was able to give them the information but the spring they needed was not in stock and they would not be able to get it until Tuesday (this was Thursday). In the meantime I was out of luck. I called another company which sent someone over Friday who temporarily fixed the spring to hold me over (and let me use the door) until the new spring came i
Garage Door Companies in Monroe
- Business Description:Awnings & Coverings Sales, Service, and Installation. We have available for your Home, Out door living and Pool area, Lake Front, Recreation area, and Docks, Retractable and Stationairy Awnings and Coverings, Pergolas, we offer Metal and Fabric Awnings Standard and Special Applacations, Window and Door awnings metal frame with fabric coverings. Free Estimate with in 50 mile radius, any additional travel Fees will be deducted from your purchase. Our most unique Retractable Awning is the SeaShe..Recent Review:I have not actually purchased anything from them but I wanted to write about their excellent customer service. I contacted Central Virginia Awning to inquire about replacing a 20 year old canvas cover on our motorized retractable awning (which had been installed by a company that has since gone out of business). He told be they are not suppliers of that specific type of awning cover, but took down my information, did some research about my brand of awning, called around to locate a dealer for me, then called me back with the name and phone number, telling me I should probably call the other dealer directly if I wanted to keep this under warranty. I am SO impressed with their helpful, unselfish attitude--truly went the extra mile--wish I could give them my businessJulie A M.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA CONT: MONTGOMERY, PITTSYLVANIA & ROANOKE COUNTIES & POR OF SALEM.Recent Review:Unfortunately, we were told they would not come since we only had 1 window (at this time) with problems, but they had a two window minimum. What happened to the old days when companies were hungry for business? If 1 window needs to be replaced, doesn't it make since that others (dues to age) will follow and would we not call them back if they did a good jobW. B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Construction Company, providing Home/Dock/Deck Building, Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Repairs/Property Management, Commercial Construction Services and General Contracting Consulting. BayWatch Development Corporation, is one of the region's largest home and commercial builders. Without our amazing clientele base, we wouldn't be where we are today. Our clients' locations range from Roanoke to the City of Lynchburg, Virginia. Craftsmanship is central to every aspect of what B D C ..
- Business Description:Three full time employees with over 75 years combined experience in carpentry, woodworking, home maintenance/repair and general knowledge of just about anything related to remodelling or building homes. Company can grow as needed to meed whatever size job that needed
- Business Description:Gutter cleaning/ repairs Leaf blowing Painting Drywall finishing Window cleaning Pressure washing Snow removal/ pre-salt Trimming-Bushes,trees,ditches,property Fence/deck repairs Lawn care
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured With over 40 years of experience, Robert Hunt and FPLS Inc. can help with any project. Servicing the Greater Lynchburg and Bedford areas for over 15 years, FPLS Inc. brings a quality skill set and attention to detail to all their projects. No job is too small or too large for FPLS. From Decking or roofing to designing and building multi-family condominiums, FPLS Inc. does it all with precision. On your next project, let FPLS Inc help you design your dream..
- Business Description:Roberts Construction is a general contractor. No job is to small.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Madison Heights
- Buena Vista
- Spout Spring
- East Lexington
- Lynch Station
- Steeles Tavern
garage door companies in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FPLS Construction Inc.3304 Goode Station Rd
- FPLS Construction Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lynchburg Garage Door6133 Pawnee Dr
- Lynchburg Garage Door
- Roberts Construction533 nickland dr
- Roberts Construction
- WINDOW WORLD OF ROANOKE623 FLORIDA ST
- WINDOW WORLD OF ROANOKE