A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Spout Spring, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Spout Spring
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCA technician came the next morning and performed a temporary fix. The following business day two technicians came with the necessary parts to fix the problem. They also inspected the door and opener for any other issues, and lubricated the door. They answered all my questions and were very polite. Also, even though the repair required two trips, HAMCO only charged for one service call. I would definitely use them again
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INC2 appointments - one to assess and one to repair. Technician was prompt and got things taken care of quickly.
- Lynchburg Garage DoorI spent $1725 for 2 garage doors and their openers. My experience was very good. They came and did what they were supposed to do. I had no problems with them. They didn't try to up sell me on anything.
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCThese folks were great! With one spring broken, I was unable to open the door. The first place I called couldn't even send someone over to examine the problem for a week. Hamco sent someone out that day and they were able to temporarily fix the broken spring. I set up an appointment for the following Friday to replace the springs. They showed up within the expected 1 hour window and they easily finished the job in less than 1 hour. They greased the gears in the automatic opener (who knew that should be done on a regular basis?) and adjusted the settings on the opener for proper opening and closing. It was all very professionally done
- Lynchburg Garage DoorMy garage door wouldn't open. He said what he thought the problem was. He came to the house the next day and confirmed his diagnosis. He called me to let me know that a part needed to be ordered, what the price would be and when he would expect to do the work. He showed up at the expected time, completed the repair and charged what he had said he would. The whole process from my first call to the completion of repair was less than one week
- Dollman Construction, IncIn early 2014, I moved to Bedford county from Maryland and purchased an older house. I needed some major work done and was unfamiliar with any contractors in the area. I consulted the yellow pages and found Dollman Construction. I called them to evaluate the project and requested an estimate. Mr. Dollman met with me at the job site and we reviewed my needs. I purchased a 36x30 steel building in February, but needed a contractor to erect the building. Not only was the building erection needed, but this job required foundation drawings, removal of several large trees, excavation of the site, building approval and permit by the county for the design of the building and accompanying lot, as well as insulation and electrical work which were not originally included in the plans. Mr. Dollman's company was able to work with my needs as changes in the plans indicated. All work was completed by Dollman Construction, from the foundation for the building to completing the parking lot outside the garage. The building was quickly and professionally erected, with concrete pads and extra large garage doors. The house we purchased had significant water damage by a door off the side of the house. Construction of a new porch area and repair of the damage was next. The company built a new porch and now this is my favorite entrance and exit into the house. The carpenters made improvements to the area so no new water damage would occur in the future. The roof was twenty years old, and needed to be replaced. Mr. Dollman's company was fast and efficient replacing the roof. A steep A-frame house with skylights over a sunroom and edges which overlooked a steep incline with nowhere to deposit the old shingles presented a significant challenge to the roofers. The roofers were able to finish the job in ONE day, including clean up of the area. Great care was take to avoid damage from the workers to any structures or landscaping plants. The onsite supervisor of the work crews is knowledgeable and always available for questions and concerns. The cost of this work was around ninety thousand dollars, but the work is professional and the employees are polite and conscientious. I am quite pleased with Dollman Construction and have already spoken to Mr. Dollman regarding other projects I need to complete. I could not be happier with the work completed and highly recommend Dollman Construction to anyone looking for a contractor. On another note, the point of contact in the office is Crystal. She is very polite, friendly and dependable. A rare gem. Kudos to Dollman Construction
- Lynchburg Garage DoorPrompt and courteous, quickly diagnosed the problem. Had the part available on his truck. Fixed it and was on his way in no time. Garage door now works perfectly.
- HAMCO DOOR SYSTEMS INCHAMCO did a very good job installing the door. Unfortunately, when the installed the new track, they shorted out the sensor on the garage door opener, and they had to come back to repair that problem. Several weeks later, the door opener track pulled loose from the door frame, and I had to call them back out. They did repair that at no charge, which I was pleased with, as it really wasn't their fault. Overall, I was pleased with the service I got. The price for the door seemed a little high to me, but it was worth it to get the door installed quickly
- LOWE'Strying to contact me. Really? I don't think so, since I have been getting everyone calls and messages just fine. Anyway, he said the soonest he could come would be on a Wednesday and this was just to inspect it to see what materials were needed. He came and made a list of things I needed to purchase from Lowe's and said he would fax it over to them that day so that I could go and purchase the garage door opener. Thinking about how bad this was going already, I called the installation desk in advance before going to Lowe's. They did not have the fax yet, so I waited till Thursday afternoon and went to Lowe's to purchase what was needed. They were just working on the list when I arrived. The staff at the installation desk were very friendly and helpful. Friday came, 9:45 was the time my installer was to show up. He never did show up and I called Lowe's to let them know. Lowe's told me they would try to locate the installer and call me back. I got a call back with a nice apology and was told that they could not get a hold of him. I got the impression that this is the only man they use, because no one seem to care that much about my sitution or want to have another installer come the next day. I decided that I did not want to wait till Monday hoping that this installer would show up, nor did I want him to work on my garage. How can you trust people like that? So I returned everything and I was able to have credit back from the store for the installation as well. This was my first experience with Lowe's in Madison Heights. I had just moved into the surrounding area and bought an older home that needs lots of remodeling and updates. Kitchen and Bath, things like that. I was looking forward to having Lowe's so close by and using their services, but after this I really do not trust them enough with the details and who their installers may be. I will continue to shop there but I don't have the nerve to have them do anything major
- Lynchburg Garage DoorFirst they needed to see the door, but could not for at least 24 hours. The next day I was able to give them the information but the spring they needed was not in stock and they would not be able to get it until Tuesday (this was Thursday). In the meantime I was out of luck. I called another company which sent someone over Friday who temporarily fixed the spring to hold me over (and let me use the door) until the new spring came i
Garage Door Companies in Spout Spring
- Business Description:Awnings & Coverings Sales, Service, and Installation. We have available for your Home, Out door living and Pool area, Lake Front, Recreation area, and Docks, Retractable and Stationairy Awnings and Coverings, Pergolas, we offer Metal and Fabric Awnings Standard and Special Applacations, Window and Door awnings metal frame with fabric coverings. Free Estimate with in 50 mile radius, any additional travel Fees will be deducted from your purchase. Our most unique Retractable Awning is the SeaShe..Recent Review:I have not actually purchased anything from them but I wanted to write about their excellent customer service. I contacted Central Virginia Awning to inquire about replacing a 20 year old canvas cover on our motorized retractable awning (which had been installed by a company that has since gone out of business). He told be they are not suppliers of that specific type of awning cover, but took down my information, did some research about my brand of awning, called around to locate a dealer for me, then called me back with the name and phone number, telling me I should probably call the other dealer directly if I wanted to keep this under warranty. I am SO impressed with their helpful, unselfish attitude--truly went the extra mile--wish I could give them my businessJulie A M.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA CONT: MONTGOMERY, PITTSYLVANIA & ROANOKE COUNTIES & POR OF SALEM.Recent Review:Unfortunately, we were told they would not come since we only had 1 window (at this time) with problems, but they had a two window minimum. What happened to the old days when companies were hungry for business? If 1 window needs to be replaced, doesn't it make since that others (dues to age) will follow and would we not call them back if they did a good jobW. B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Three full time employees with over 75 years combined experience in carpentry, woodworking, home maintenance/repair and general knowledge of just about anything related to remodelling or building homes. Company can grow as needed to meed whatever size job that needed
- Business Description:We are a small General Contracting business, with skilled in-house specialists in our field of work. We offer 0% APR financing for up to 12 months for qualifying clientele, are in the process for SWAM certification. We are certified land disturbers, Mastic Elite Contractor, Certified Dreamhome Provider, Certified for lead removal, and certified through CSI as a Certified Siding Installer. Though SWaM Certified as a small business our skilled installers of bathroom tile, hardwood flooring, ..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Installation of commercial and residential Garage doors and openers.Recent Review:Less than a year after installation the garage door the pulley and rod that opens and close the door fell while closing the door. After investigating the problem it was discovered the new track & the pulley was attached to an old wooden bracket. We call them out to repair this because we thought the workmanship was warranty for a year. I also talked to them about the new equipment being installed on the existing old bracket. When then came out they where very rude to my wife and said they were not carpenter. She tried to tell them that the bracket was part of the old equipment they would not listen. They continued to be rude and sent a bill for a service call. The repair was not done well or secure they only put in larger nails. We still have the old bracket that was not removed with installation. These gentlemen was very unprofessional and rude. I would not use them again!!!Robert P.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Madison Heights
- Charlotte Court House
- Hampden Sydney
- Lynch Station
garage door companies in Spout Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Central Virginia Awning266 Winebarger Cir
- Central Virginia Awning
- FPLS Construction Inc.3304 Goode Station Rd
- FPLS Construction Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Paramount Builders Inc12940 Plaza Dr
- Paramount Builders Inc
- Roberts Construction533 nickland dr
- Roberts Construction
- WINDOW WORLD OF ROANOKE623 FLORIDA ST
- WINDOW WORLD OF ROANOKE