Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Monroe, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Monroe
- Dawson Aluminum IncMy experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend them
- All Washed Up IncThe price was reasonable, they showed up when promised, did a good job, all as expected. The crew were friendly, professional, and worked efficiently to finish everything quickly. Overall, I was pleased. Note - this was a soft wash, not pressure wash.
- Rempfer Construction IncHad a piece of my house's fascia trim siding get blown off in one of the heavy wind days. Not something that Lowes or Home Depot stock, so I went online to Angie's list to look for a siding contractor. Contacted Rempfer to see if they could help, and as it turned out, they thought they might have installed the siding on our 4 year old house. The gentleman I spoke with told me if they did the work, he would replace the piece at no cost to me because they offer a 5 year guarantee on their work! Sure enough, their records showed they did install the siding and true to their word, they installed a replacement piece at no charge. That's customer service and this is a stand-up company. Highly recommend them for any siding, roofing or gutter work
- All Washed Up IncArrived as scheduled and performed well. No problems. House looked nice after competion. We were very pleased with no solts.
- Jason Linker Exterior RemodelingCould NOT ask for a more prompt, professional or courteous worker! He caulked all seams between the boards (even those existing in that section -- 5 boards in the section) and painted the entire section (neither of which was discussed at the time of estimate) and the total charge was $300. He also came the very next morning to do the work promptly at 8am on the first day of his vacation! You simply cannot go wrong here
- All Washed Up IncTwo gentlemen came out with truck, did not have hot water but spent a windy day cleaning the siding of my tall two story home. They did an excellent job. Completed all work on same day.
- All Washed Up IncHouse had not been professionally cleaned since built in 92. Service personnel were a half hour later than scheduled due to obtaining required cleaning chemicals - owner called an hour before their scheduled time to inform me of this. Work done was excellent. Service folks were courteous, professional and in uniform. The utility company by chance was cutting the growth from their power lines the same time as our appointment was and we were without power for about 3 hours. Workers worked around this issue. They were extremely careful in washing off spray from nearby plants and left the property in better shape than when they arrived (ie, rolled up our hoses, etc). Plan to use the company when our deck needs cleaning and would recommend to others. House and roof look new! I imagine I could have done a little better on cost with someone else but sincerely doubt the results would have been as good
- All Washed Up IncAll Washed Up removed all the algae on the siding, all the stains on the gutters and all the stains on the roof. I had tried to remove the algae with a pressure washer and was unable to remove it 100%. They removed 100%. The estimate was higher than others, but the end result was worth the cost. The workers Patrick and Andrew worked all day and were pleasant to speak with and didn't smoke which is nice because there were no butts to pick up in our flower beds. They returned a second day to complete the job by removing the roof stains and cleaning the gutters. I was most impressed with the change in our gutters. They had black streaks that were completely removed. They look brand new. Overall a very professional company to work with. They got the job don't before the weekend we needed things clean and the results were impressive
- Rempfer Construction IncOur experience with Rempfer has only been positive. Our homeowners have been very satisfied as well.
- Dawson Aluminum IncThe estimator was very helpful and answered all questions but did not try to push in directions we were not interested. The workers were amazing. The primary worker measured, studied and then measured again. He was very methodical in his work and clearly was not going to and quot;throwand quot; up the material in a hurry. He took his time and we appreciated his attention to detail. The primary worker regularly asked us to view the work and asked for feedback as he progressed. We had complete confidence in his abilities and the finished product
Siding Contractors in Monroe
- Business Description:We are a second generation buisness that offer a wide variety of work that include the sales and installation of all types of vinyl siding, 5&6 inch seamless guttering,leaf guards, aluminum awnings, patio and walkway covers, composite windows, vinyl windows, screen manufacturing and repair, screened porches, aluminum and vinyl railing,storm doors and windows, entry doors, deck building, roof stain removal, and roof replacementRecent Review:My experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend themSherry C.
- Business Description:Company based in Northern Virginia owned by Eugenio Valle. We serve all of the DMV and are pretty flexible with location and time. If you need us, we are there! We offer services such as drywall repair, demolition, roofing, interior/exterior painting, and more! Please take advantage of our 15% off promotion going on now on ANY service! Don't forget to schedule your estimate with us at 571-477-8690. "We Get The Whole Job Done!" https://www.vallepaintingservicesllc.coRecent Review:Quick good work. Wore mask the whole time. Well doneSwami I.
- Business Description:Cenvar Roofing is a professional contractor that specializes specifically in residential roof repair and replacement. For us, providing superior customer service while delivering on our promises is top priority. To help you get you closer to getting your new roof, we offer financing options and don't ask for any money down to get started! We have a policy of taking no payment until your job is completely finished and you are 100% satisfied with the product, the workmanship and the clean-up. ..Recent Review:We interviewed four roofing companies with experience with commercial roofing to do a variety of repairs on our church roofs which include slate, EPDM and asphalt shingles and also repairs to our copper gutters that were leaking. Brian Laverty with Cenvar Roofing was one of the more detailed roofers with his proposal and he responded very quickly. He was always available for our questions and patient with us as we gained understanding of the magnitude of our job. We hired Brian because of his price but also because of our comfort level with him and the reviews from previous customers who had similar needs as our needs. After the work was scheduled, the crew from Cenvar arrived at the promised time and they worked diligently as a team to correct the issues we had with our current roofs per their proposal. Cenvar honored their estimate for repairs although they encountered unexpected issues which was not surprising for a structure that is 100 years old. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Brian Laverty and Cenvar when given the opportunity for residential and commercial work because of their high quality of work, their high level work ethic, their desire to do their work with "excellence",their high level of professionalism and their excellent follow-upSteve C.
- Business Description:The Best Quality & Craftsmanship GuaranteedRecent Review:When I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof workKevin D.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Our family owned Construction Company has been in business for over 20 years! Our experienced and professional team of contractors are here to help you with all of your home improvement needs! We are fully licensed and insured, and we do everything from small handyman jobs all the way up to commercial construction. Each of our jobs are assigned to one of our owners or one of our managers who you have full access to every step of the way for any questions or concerns you may have! Our goal is ..Recent Review:I called in early September and followed up a week later. They never bothered to call back to schedule an estimate.Rob W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA CONT: MONTGOMERY, PITTSYLVANIA & ROANOKE COUNTIES & POR OF SALEM.Recent Review:Unfortunately, we were told they would not come since we only had 1 window (at this time) with problems, but they had a two window minimum. What happened to the old days when companies were hungry for business? If 1 window needs to be replaced, doesn't it make since that others (dues to age) will follow and would we not call them back if they did a good jobW. B.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
- Business Description:WE HAVE BEEN A ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER EVERY YEAR WE HAVE BEEN OPEN All Washed Up, Inc is an owner-operated company proudly serving the Lynchburg area. To better protect your roof and siding, we utilize 'Soft Wash' technology (more details can be found on our website). For concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios, we use our truck-mounted hot water system. Our crew will arrive in uniforms, they are clean cut, don't smoke and work hard to leave your home All Washed Up! No subs ..Recent Review:David Hamel and Debbie Hamel are not the people who I thought they were or who they present there selves to be, they fired me today over the most Ridiculous reasons (witch y’all can ask what they were and I’ll be glad to tell u) and Everyone out there knows how hard I work for this company and how I’ve stuck my neck out to do extra stuff to put money in the big mans wallet. who worked most weekends me! who was always cleaned the trucks and had them in decent condition me!, these trucks when I first came along were disgusting￼ The crew leaders left pizza crust wing bones garlic dipping sauce open laying out pouring on the dash in the vents not vacuuming no joke these trucks were the almost hazardous I’m surprised that there were not roaches inside of them￼, but I took my time on my own recognizance to come in and clean the trucks and been keeping them that way since I’ve been there nobody else was doing that before I came along, just ask David yourself how much money I make him we made $79,000 alone last month and I am a full-time crew leader I made a huge percentage of that money and they go and put decorative lights in front of their house to light it up at night? And u know what we got a 10% bonus on what we made on our paychecks last month that month everyone there including complained that it wasent enough for how much work we put out! go on their Google review page right now and see just from August 26 of last year how many Google reviews with my name in it are on there and not even the ones with my name on it but they were complete and happy customers cause of me hands down i have gotten most of them reviews since aug 26 last year! Never got a call in on me about serious damages or about being a bad employee! Today was just stupid on there end of being ******* business owners there’s more I could add a lot more about the company is not what all of David’s money portrays it to be but there’s no reason to I’m not here to bash the company I’m here because of what David done today was not fair he put and my family in a very hard position for nothing things that could easily been fixed stuff so stupid that it does not amount to what I’ve done for them and I’m gonna make it known !￼ Bad employer do not work here they will treat you like family then turn there backs on you! The work is only good as it’s workers ! And I did great workMichael B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Find siding contractors in
- Madison Heights
- Buena Vista
- Spout Spring
- East Lexington
- Lynch Station
- Steeles Tavern
siding contractors in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cascio And Sons Construction3712 S Amherst Hwy
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Cenvar Roofing493 Crowell Ln
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clearview Windows & Doors84 Pearson Dr
- Commonwealth Construction & Restorations3408 Ivylink Place
- Countywide Home Repair & Maintenance150 Hidden Meadow Lane
- Cowboys Custom Vinyl246 Clearwood Dr
- Cascio And Sons Construction
- Dawson Aluminum IncPO box 447
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Dawson Aluminum Inc
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Energy Max Solutions
- F.L.W. Innovations294 North Main Street
- F.L.W. Innovations
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop460 Progress Dr
- K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop
- Lynchburg Construction Co104 Chadwick Dr
- Lynchburg Construction Co
- Quinn's Home Improvement152 Mill Acres Dr
- Quinn's Home Improvement
- VINYL DISCOUNT CO INC1707 SUNBURST RD
- VINYL DISCOUNT CO INC
- WINDOW WORLD OF ROANOKE623 FLORIDA ST
- WINDOW WORLD OF ROANOKE