Presidential Exteriors LLC

Virginia: Contractors
08/31/2023

2301 Research Blvd

Rockville, MD 20850

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

roofing202021703
Here is a roofing project that was just completed recently, we installed the Royal Sovereign System in the color Silver Lining and matched the gutter colors. In this project, we found water damaged wood which caused the wood to rot so we replaced all the rotted wood. After replacing the wood we placed a waterproofing barrier (Roof Deck Protection) to prevent any future damage and then installed the drip edge, starter strips, Weather Watch, and lastly the shingles. We are partnered with GAF and are Master Elite Certified so that we can provide the highest quality product for the best price. This new roof will now provide efficient ventilation for the attic, which helps prevent mold, wood rot, and wood sap. After installing the shingles we added our finishing touches like pipe collars, chimney crickets, and cleaned any counterflashing. Our happy customers have a beautiful new roof that not only protects their home but gives it a nice facelift.

Licensed in MD, DC and VA, Presidential Exteriors is your one stop solution for any exterior remodeling needs. Our award winning products and experienced installers will ensure that your home is a Presidential Home. We look forward to showing you how our customer centric approach and commitment to communication guarantees satisfaction the first time, every time....
Roof Replacement project

roofing

202021703
Siding Install project
Siding Install

siding companies

2020

roofing (46)gutter repair (45)window replacement (36)siding companies (27)door installation (21)garage doors (11)insulation (5)house painting (2)

04/29/2022

Bruno C.

A young and energetic crew (in attached photo) arrived on time (9 a.m.) and worked through lunch to complete our new Bay window by 3 p.m. All materials and workmanship are first rate. Color match on the exterior window trim was perfect! I had lots of little requests on touch-up detail work, and they met every challenge. All our questions were answered with a full demo on how the window features, sliding windows and screens, work. We look forward to their return for a second project.

Description of Work
Install Bay Window

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

Review for Presidential Exteriors LLC - 2301 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD - 39716016

04/19/2022

Amy K.

Extremely professional, well organized, knowledgeable about their product, fantastic communication along the way and throughout the process. Every employee with whom I came in contact was superb. Installers took pride in their work, making sure windows were level and cleaned up. Employees like working for this company and it shows in their attention to customer service. Job was $30,000 but can already tell that the house is less drafty and that the windows are quality.

Description of Work
replace more than 30 windows in my home

Category garage doors,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

04/15/2022

John S.

From pre-sales through signing the certificate of completion, Presidential Exteriors provided first rate, professional, courteous, and friendly service. The new windows and doors work flawlessly, look fantastic, and have cut outside noise too boot. The new siding and trim work look fantastic. My only critique was the clean up on the windows and doors job could have been a lot better. Keeping in mind everyone has an off day, that won't stop me from inquiring about having my vinyl shutters replaced to match the new doors. How did I not notice think of them before?

Description of Work
Windows, doors, and siding

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/17/2022

Ted N.

Unwanted insistent solicitation. Despite no solicitation sign. Wouldn't take no for an answer.

Description of Work
None needed

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

03/17/2022

Kevin A.

Intial planning, good presentation. Visibility of the material and designs,. Rodney very attentive and answer all our questions.

Description of Work
Door replacement, windows, garage

Category garage doors,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

02/28/2022

Diane L.

I was very impressed with the staff, including Tory who stopped by and set up the initial appointment and Del who discussed options that matched our home style, developed the estimate, and explained how the company operates. The door was ready for installation much sooner than expected. The installers were very professional and efficient, and the quality assurance manager was very helpful to ensure everything was completed and that we understood how to operate the new motor, camera, and remote access. We are incredibly happy with the new door and the trim surrounding the door.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door and surrounding trim

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

02/27/2022

Carrie G.

We are extremely happy with our new windows and sliding glass door. Everyone we’ve dealt with -- Adam (Consultant), Ryan (Project Manager), Joe (Crew Chief) and Chris (Quality Assurance) – are extremely professional. We were always kept in the loop for every step in the project. The quality of the windows and door are superior to any we’ve seen, and the care and workmanship that the crew put into the installation was outstanding. We were also impressed that a Quality Assurance manager came to inspect the installation with us after it was completed. Our entire experience with Presidential Exteriors was stress-free from start to finish. We highly recommend this company and will be using them for future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Replace all windows in the house and sliding glass door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/27/2022

02/15/2022

Maureen D.

All of the employees that we dealt with were highly professional and pleasant to work with. Mr. Angel and Mr. Samuel installed the door during one of the coldest days of the year with no complaints! The work was done quickly, efficiently, and problem free! I would definitely recommend this company for garage door replacements. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Replace original garage door

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

02/08/2022

Brian S.

The breakdown of the quote was awesome and the price fits with our budget. We love the fact that Chris Steele showed us all the material that will be use in the project. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to roofing project. We highly recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Roofing and trim

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

12/22/2021

Frank and Cindy R.

I set up an appointment to meet with Joe at 7 PM to go over the repair or replacement of a shattered window, a foggy window, and some windows with scratches and cracks. I was told that my husband needed to be here in case he had any questions, they wanted to address them at the same time. I told him that my husband would be on the premises, but that he had no interest in dealing with the window issues and trusted me to take care of it. I got a call at 6:30PM asking if I could reschedule for tomorrow at 7PM. I told Joe that in the dark it was hard to see the window cracks and fogginess and I would prefer the reschedule be during the day. He asked if my husband would be home during the day. I told him that he would not. He asked if I would reschedule when he would be there. He mentioned that the deed would include him and that he should be there. I told him that my home is in my trust (in my name). I told him that my husband trusted me to handle this situation. Then he said that the price would be dependent on making decisions about style and materials. I told him that I was not doing a remodel...only wanting to bring the windows back to their original condition. I wasn't wanting to change anything. Then he said that it was their company policy that both spouses be at the meeting. I told him that I found that to be offensive and sexist. He said that if my husband had set up the appointment, he would require me to be there. I reminded him that my husband had no interest in participating in the process. He then reiterated the "policy" requiring him to be on the premises. If this is the sort of company that you are happy dealing with...then go for it. They have good reviews. However, I find the policy to be offensive!

Description of Work
Repair or replace window that was shattered, window that was foggy and a few windows with scratches and cracks.

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I'm going to be a little bit blunt here. I'm pretty sure that for something to be sexist, it has to discriminate against one of the sexes. Our policy is very simple, we require all homeowners/interested parties to be involved and aware of the project. This isn't just wives and it isn't just husbands... it could be sons, daughters, parents, you name it. In our early years, we literally had to fight a lawsuit because a husband signed a contract to have his roof replaced, didn't tell his wife, and when we showed up to do the installation she called the police on us. In another instance we had an entire scenario over a son that contracted us to do work on a home that it turns out was owned by his father... I could go on for days, but those are just the extreme cases. We've done over 10,000 installs. I can't tell you how many times it has caused problems that all parties weren't in agreement on a color, or on a style, or on a cost. We aren't insulting your ability to make decisions or handle things. We aren't being biased against you because you are a woman. We aren't trying to insult you. With that being said, it sounds like we were both about to waste each others time anyway, because if your windows are fogging up, that isn't something that can be repaired. That is typically from seal failure, and there is no returning it to it's original condition. We wish you the best of luck getting that taken care of, and if you ever decide to replace said windows, I hope you won't hesitate to give us a buzz. Kind regards, David

Windows, roofing, siding, gutters, fascia, exterior doors, attic insulation, garage doors, fencing.