Nova Exteriors Inc

General Remodeling
2705066721A

5568 General Washington Dr Ste A-208A

Alexandria, VA 22312

NOVA Exteriors, Inc. is a 12 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner in several categories. We specialize in exterior remodeling and have over 50 years combined experience in the Metropolitan Area. We take pride in our work and we would appreciate the opportunity to showcase our services. Award winning....

4.4

door installation (279)window replacement (142)roofing (39)siding companies (36)decks & porches (48)woodworking (26)gutter repair (22)handyman (15)general contractors (12)home remodeling (11)drywall (10)insulation (8)

12/05/2020

The gentleman came for an estimate, showed me a brochure with the type of door they offered (preferred), explained what needed to be done, etc. I wanted grids between the glass, but didn't have a brochure on hand to show that particular style. Retrieved from his car some Home magazine where the doors were advertised. After showing the magazine, offered to take off $100 advertised. Got the impressi...

Description of Work
Replace sliding glass door.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/08/2020

Nova Exteriors recently replaced our 43-year-old patio door, which was in terrible shape, with a ProVia Endure door. Nova's representative, Sam Osta, arrived on time, gave us a thorough explanation of why ProVia's Endure door would work well in our home, stayed as long as we had questions, and didn't try to upsell us on "bells and whistles" we didn't need. Nova's crew did an excellent job of insta...

Description of Work
Sliding glass patio door replacement

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/25/2020

I was impressed from my very first contact with Nova Exteriors. I didn’t have to wait for an in-person meeting, as Eric sent me a link with tons of storm door options, so I could look over everything with absolutely no sales pressure. Within an hour or two of our first email correspondence, I had selected my new doors and hardware. This alone put them above the other companies I reached out to. Be...

Description of Work
2 storm doors manufactured and installed

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you for the kind regards and taking the time to leave us a review. Very glad to hear you are happy with the work. It was our pleasure, NOVA Exteriors

08/19/2020

Every aspect of NOVA Exteriors service and work on replacing our weather-beaten, 15-year old wooden 9-window pane garage entry door with a nearly identical beautiful weather-proof 9-window pane ProVia door was simply OUTSTANDING. Having spent 35 years involved with the design/construction/renovation of hundreds of apartment buildings and residential projects, I don't give out such compliments ligh...

Description of Work
Replacement of Garage Exterior Entry Door

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/17/2020

They explained exactly what they would do, including the timeframe, and then delivered exactly what they promised. All their folks who worked on my home were professional and competent. We love the new doors.

Description of Work
Replace deck doors and front screen door

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/16/2020

they worked with me to find the size panels I most wanted at reasonable cost and installers were true pros. Price was the best I could find after meeting with several siding companies. Siding looks picture perfect!

Description of Work
Vinyl siding for house

Category appliance repair,siding

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

06/30/2020

Sam was very informative, quick and gave me great suggestions about colors and took the time to explain the whys about venting, covering up an attic fan, gutter sizing, guards etc.

Description of Work
Would like to replace the siding, but I am budgeting the cost. Part of my house is brick.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you for the consideration and kind regards. It was our pleasure!

04/15/2020

My experience with Nova Exteriors was great. I needed new storm doors installed on two sets of French doors leading to a patio. Each set of doors has a total width of 48", so a custom solution was needed. Nova works with Provia, which manufactured the doors. The job was intricate and the Nova team needed a fair bit of creativity to make the new doors work on my 1976 row house. Near the end of the ...

Description of Work
Installed two sets of custom French storm doors

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/17/2020

We started with a new roof (thank you Insurance company!) and we liked the work done and the thorough explanation by David the salesman that we thought we could trust them with other projects. Glad we did! Great job on everything, we did every job separately over time as we were able to afford it and very happy with the results! would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, door, windows

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

01/30/2020

Not well. I was asking about provia doors and remarked that the response given was confusing and then the agent hung up on me.

Description of Work
Calling about provia doors.

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Good day. I believe the line disconnected. We appreciate every opportunity and would not purposely hang up on a prospective customer. If you are still interested please do reach back out

Window Replacement. Exterior Doors. Siding & Roofing Replacement.Gutter Replacement

Hardscaping. Fencing. Painting. Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check